Localpharm Blacklisted Pharmacy Criminals

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Hi, I placed an order 11 days ago,the next day I see that they are black listed. I have yet to receive a response or tracking number. I have ordered from them before, though this time they took $189 in BTC and nothing.
Order # is 656

@Oliver Im sorry for your loss if he scams ya. LP is Banned from this forum and we have no contact with him .If his website is still up I would go there with your order number and try and claim your owed product, that might work out for you.

You guys must have some way of contacting him. I discovered him on the advertisement section of the DBG site. I am sure that he paid for that service and you must have contact info. Can you please look in to this. I am asking for your help! I had made previous orders with him which went fine. I did choose blister option  if he actually even stocks them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made an order last night. When I checked out out my order was correct but when I was sent the invoice,  it was wrong. Now no one is responding to my email. I dont even know if my order is coming. 

@Nikkemo64 Theyve been blacklisted here for quite a while (for VERY good reasons) at this point, so not exactly sure why you are buying from them?!?!? The title of this thread is literally Localpharm BLACKLISTED Pharmacy CRIMINALS..... Stay safe out there, and always check this site first b4 buying...

Because of your blackmail you have now the honor to have your own topic.

Some of the emails i receive from these criminals. 

On Jun 15, 2020, at 11:35 PM, 

Hello

As you might have taken note we have attacked your website. And we have done in the past times too.
We will stop all atacks in 10minutes. I want you to remember we are keep our word and are open to a fair agreement for both.

We are proposing 2 options
1. You give us moderater account with a limitation of 5 actions per month.
2. You pay a monthly fee of 250$.

This is all we requeire and with that all attacks will cease. We do not request any thing else. We hold no grudges, keep our word and wish to make an fair agreement.

Let me to know soon please.

DBG Agreement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Jun 17, 2020, at 12:52 AM, 

Your Website: drugbuyersguide.net
Our Bitcoin Payment Address: bc1q3r083rhc0vacmqtv0kzeghdvaas0nea758rfpq
Amount Requested: 350$ USD

This is a final offer of a 1 time payment. After payment the attacks will stop immediately for the entire future. 
This is our word and it is the most fair offer will give you.

How do you believe us?
You will have to pay the small amount and you will see. We have no other way to show you.

What will stop others from attacking DBG in the future after the payment?
Others do not have a serious motive that we have. 
Others do not have the capability to launch attacks at this level.

If you do not pay?
Simple, we will double the price every 48 hours , we will increase power and we will continue to attack until you pay it.

Yours,
ProvadX 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let us put something new on the table and stop report our email address. yes it is true we have a beef with your website. it is biased and some other negative things. we analyse your income your advertising your asks for donations and we give a fair solution. with no more attacks you will receive many donations and new members think about it

what we will propose to DBG
(and hope you don't refuse this one because we coming back harder if you do)

1. payment of $150 monthly for protection cost. 
2. we will in return knock down your competitor of you choice for 2 hours each week of peak times

if you want start with this here is new bitcoin address: bc1qdr40yzstqxsnp08wjrujxsx7zx4dq766yh7e69

yes we also still control the other bitcoin address to verify

terms
1. remove your thread about the ddos
2. we will not disclose to anyone you have make the payment
3. there will be zero attacks if you make this deal

ProvadX
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS LAST WARNING

REMOVE THE BLACKLIST THREAD OF OUR PARTNER
https://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/forum/151-localpharm-blacklisted-pharmacy-criminals/

IF YOU DIDN'T REMOVE IT BEFORE 00:00 UTC 11JULY WE WILL ATTACK YOUR SITE UNTIL DEATH. THIS IS LAST WARNING SON OF BITCH

Last edited:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.  I get they're butthurt losers, but why keep going like that?!?!? You're never going to give in to those demands.  I mean, they have the worst reviews no matter where you look, which is prolly why they are so utterly desperate to be here.  So sorry you are having to deal with this idiocy and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your hard work and patience and diligence in dealing with this bullshit.  Seriously, thank you @Admin!!!!

@Admin and @2earls and @DoomKitty aka @ nicekitty WOW WTF! I Cant say it is as well as she said but it was in a nutshell. they are horrible people its like a ransom or else  is there à way you can trace route on them or do you know them? Dont they know it is illegal for ransone or else? WOW@

OMFG I only just now realized @Admin made this a topic of its own!!! 😹😹😹😹

oooooooh lord i’m laughing so hard!! Great work!!

Blacklist sonilinkmeds.com they took $600 from me and I was the BoZo on that bus. I sent them an email and they are up and stealing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Blacklist sonilinkmeds.com they took $600 from me and I was the BoZo on that bus. I sent them an email and they are up and stealing. Does anyone have any suggestions?
That link doesn't work so IDK when you are talking about. This topic is for one certain vendor LocalPharm that was here awhile back.Each blacklisted vendor has there own section in the Blacklisted topic area You can do a search for them or affiliated names using the search 🔍 tool up top....

Donation in a the quickest way to finding a descent vendor that may be able to help your needs..

Regards

This has to be the same localpharm thats on the darknet. Interesting things have  gone south with them. They have an almost immaculate 99% positive feedback with thousands and thousands of reviews. Feedback from old markets etc. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back