Looking for Ivermectin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ck11kid

Anti-parasite

It can treat infections caused by roundworms, threadworms, and other parasites.

Brands: Soolantra, Sklice, and Stromectol

Availability: Prescription needed

Pregnancy: Consult a doctor

Alcohol: Avoid. Very serious interactions can occur

Is there a vendor on this forum that can help me? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ck1kid Quickpharma has access to a variety of non-controlled meds, he has a thread in international, email him. Startlite also has a lot of antibiotics so it wouldn't surprise they have ivermectin.

You're free to not tell me if you don't want to, but if I may ask, why do you need it? It's a great anthelmintic but there are usually safer options. 

Anti-parasite

I ordered IV ivermectin from a veterinary website: https://www.jefferspet.com/

(If I have to use it, I'll just use a syringe to measure the dose and add to some liquid.)

This website also sells ivermectin pills:

https://theantiaging.store/product/ivermectinpro-ivermectin/

I've made a Request from Moda when he gets back to International shipping. I suppose 3mg is the human dosage sold like z packs around the same price. I did look at both places and thank you both for the consideration in choice. I personally think it should be a available at all times for the treatment of Covid. Doctors recommend that any person should take 1 pill a week for with a 94% rate on not getting Covid. It's about protection and healthy immune system.

@Ck1kid Quickpharma has access to a variety of non-controlled meds, he has a thread in international, email him. Startlite also has a lot of antibiotics so it wouldn't surprise they have ivermectin.

You're free to not tell me if you don't want to, but if I may ask, why do you need it? It's a great anthelmintic but there are usually safer options. 
There has been a lot of talk how this cures COVID. Joe Rogan had a recent podcast that was all about ivermectin and the government conspiracy theory.

interesting topic

@Rustytrombone87 I found no evidence whatsoever, it looks like what happened with hydroxychloroquine. Someone made a bad trial, got picked up by the wrong people and got sold as a cure. The doctor that started it got fired and he pretended he resign because of his ''freedom of speach'', no idea what that's supposed to mean in that context.

Anyway, it is a potentially neurotoxic drug so don't take it if you don't have to.

@Rustytrombone87 I found no evidence whatsoever, it looks like what happened with hydroxychloroquine. Someone made a bad trial, got picked up by the wrong people and got sold as a cure. The doctor that started it got fired and he pretended he resign because of his ''freedom of speach'', no idea what that's supposed to mean in that context.

Anyway, it is a potentially neurotoxic drug so don't take it if you don't have to.
Check out joe Rogan podcast 1671. He has a lung and ICU doctor on and they go to great lengths to discuss the use of this as a cure for COVID. I never fact checked anything, but truly an unnerving theory about government suppression along with the WHO. It was an interesting listen.

@Rustytrombone87 It's the same doctor I mentioned, I have an issue with Joe Rogan not challenging these people. The man is also an anti-vaxxer, wish Rogan had mentioned that.
I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I'm against a highly non approved FDA  ,(liberal approached) vaccine that has killed vaccinated test animals with blood clotting in the brain. All test animals are dead from the so-called vaccine. and the a an respectable research in polysytic ovarian syndrome especially given to very young adolescents. More people will die from the vaccine than sars2... I mean Covid. Remember the Billions being pumped into big pharma. Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine was and is the answer. The FDA took 50 pills off the market during the pandemic. Try to figure that one out.

@Ck1kid I didn't call you an anti-vaxxer, I called the doctor promoting ivermectin an anti-vaxxer because he is one. You can take whatever you want, but if you need to be explained why ivermectin doesn't help with covid, try DMs, no one wants people arguing politics on this forum.

Anti-parasite

Were you ever able to locate any? I am also looking, specifically for Ivermectin pills. [I did get in contact with Trinity, but they only have the cream available at this time.]

I truly am looking for some for a friend, and so I don't have anything to go on other than "Ivermectin pills"; i'm not sure of brands, dosages etc. The antiaging store link above is out of stock. (The neurotoxin angle is unsettling, but again, this isn't for me.)

Take care everyone.

Were you ever able to locate any? I am also looking, specifically for Ivermectin pills. [I did get in contact with Trinity, but they only have the cream available at this time.]

I truly am looking for some for a friend, and so I don't have anything to go on other than "Ivermectin pills"; i'm not sure of brands, dosages etc. The antiaging store link above is out of stock. (The neurotoxin angle is unsettling, but again, this isn't for me.)

Take care everyone.
Ivermectin pills are widely available from Indian IOPs:

https://www.buy-pharma.md

https://www.alldaychemist.com/

Thanks for the heads up!  I always appreciate multiple sources.

For anyone else looking, currently Moda has a much better deal than the going rate; definitely check him out!

Please, folks, please. There is no evidence for quinolines (HCQ, CQ), and there's also no evidence for ivermectin against covid-19.

Your best bet currently is to get vaccinated. Or risk natural immunity and the possible side-effects (far worse and more common than with vaccine immunity). Or wait for herd immunity (which may take a while with the vaccine effort in the US stalled, and there not being much of an effort in many parts of the world).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back