Looking for Ivermectin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask where the source for all this 'information' and statistics is coming from?
I will assume and forgive me if I am wrong you are from the US?
Same story coming out of the UK, Australia, NZ, China, Japan, etc.

Must be one helluva conspiracy that virtually all nations, friend or foe, are in on it.

just some meta-studies on ivermectin for C19: https://ivmmeta.com/

Yes, it's also used (like many medicines) in other species at appropriately adjusted dose.

Horses eat wheat - better not eat that either then, horses breathe oxygen - guess I'm an idiot who huffs horse-gas... silly me, LOL.

To be clear, I'm not pushing or suggesting anything, but it shocks me that on this site there are people who discourage others from doing their own research & making choices (right or wrong) for their own body. And before anyone says getting 'vaccinated' is for the sake of others; it's now well accepted that 'vaccinated' people can still catch & spread C19.

Love & safety to all.

just some meta-studies on ivermectin for C19: https://ivmmeta.com/

Yes, it's also used (like many medicines) in other species at appropriately adjusted dose.

Horses eat wheat - better not eat that either then, horses breathe oxygen - guess I'm an idiot who huffs horse-gas... silly me, LOL.

To be clear, I'm not pushing or suggesting anything, but it shocks me that on this site there are people who discourage others from doing their own research & making choices (right or wrong) for their own body. And before anyone says getting 'vaccinated' is for the sake of others; it's now well accepted that 'vaccinated' people can still catch & spread C19.

Love & safety to all.
Exactly the point of what difference does it truly make?

I know of two sources. Alldaychemist has it and I've used them a few times, and I recently learned of buyivermectin. us from a friend. I've had covid and can attest to its effectiveness. It worked well for me and I had a mild infection in spite of being high risk, and it saved my fiancé's life when he finally got some. My doctor prescribed but his wouldn't so we had to get it online. It's also great for other viral infections like cold sores. We also used hydroxychloroquine and budesonide. 

https://c19ivermectin.com/

https://ivmmeta.com

I know of two sources. Alldaychemist has it and I've used them a few times, and I recently learned of buyivermectin. us from a friend. I've had covid and can attest to its effectiveness. It worked well for me and I had a mild infection in spite of being high risk, and it saved my fiancé's life when he finally got some. My doctor prescribed but his wouldn't so we had to get it online. It's also great for other viral infections like cold sores. We also used hydroxychloroquine and budesonide. 

https://c19ivermectin.com/

https://ivmmeta.com
@SaltLifeWhat was the procedure you employed for its use just out of curiousity Dosage and duration etc?

@SaltLifeWhat was the procedure you employed for its use just out of curiousity Dosage and duration etc?
The one mentioned above is a good guide, but we just used the basic dosage whereas the guide above allows up to 3X the normal dosage if I remember correctly. 

My 2 cents:
Ivermectin probably won't help with covid. The vaccines are around 90% effective. They aren't 100% effective, so some people with the vaccine will still get covid, but most people with the vaccine will not. Imo, go the thoroughly studied and FDA approved route and get the vaccine. Using Ivermectin to treat covid has only anecdotal evidence. There's so much research about vaccines in general and how they are safe. Anecdotal evidence is far less reliable than scientific studies. Just because someone famous said it, doesn't make it true. Some people drank bleach believing it would cure covid and they died from the bleach.

Everyone has to make their own decisions, so do what you think is best, but that's just my 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BarnabyB lm Also looking to ivermectin any help would much welcomed. This eensnkike. Y kind of place tight nit oriole looking kit fir one another ?’👍

@xxcavemanxx

I am sorry but:

1/ None of anti covid “vaccines” is vaccine. A vaccine should contain the attinuated (weakened) virus, but since covid 19 had not been isolated, NONE of them contains it. So NONE of them is a vaccine. They are “gene therapies” on a testing period which ends in 2023. That’s why people have to sign the “Informed concent declaration”, because they agree to be injected with a testing product. I.e. to be testers.

2/ NONE of the covid “vaccines” had been FDA approved. They had been only “allowed for emergency use”. There is a huge difference between APPROVED and allowed. 
For approved vaccine one dies NOT sign an “Informed concent declaration”. 
3/ Several friends if mine got injected with anti covid “vaccines” and ended up in a hospital days after!

So DON’T advise people to use NON-approved by FDA products which are NOT “vaccines” fir which NONE of the producers is willing to take financial and legal responsibility in case of severe side effects and even death! 

This is what the “Informed concent declaration” is for - to release the producers of ANY financial and legal responsibility! 

@Alfapharm As for point number 1 you are terribly incorrect.  You can look here and see most vaccines people regularly get aren't from attenuated virus at all.  As for point two: you are also terribly incorrect.  The Pfizer covid vaccine got full FDA approval last August and the Moderna got full FDA approval a few days ago. 

Maybe lets all skip the conspiracy theories and misinformation (regardless of whom you think is spreading it), as I'm sure we have all had our fill of it, and just stick our discussions to something we know best like buying and selling mags!  Stay safe everyone.

@LookingForRCs

Because in USA the government released of legal and financial responsibility the pharmaceutical companies producers of the covid “vaccines”. 

In Europe people before getting “vaccined” are signing “Declaration of Informed Concent” that the producer of the “vaccine” does not have ANY legal or financial responsibility in case of severe side effects or even death. 

The same is valid for USA but you don’t need to sign such declaration because it’s signed by your Government. 

@Alfapharm  I'm in France and I never had to sign any consent form for any of my three Pfizer doses.

Also, there is no vaccine that uses "gene therapy" technology. The ones we use in the west uses mRNA.

Please stop spreading lies to sell your chemicals, it's dangerous.

Gonna go ahead and lock this thread as it's losing it's intent.  If you are looking for this med then reach out to Alfa or Trinity in the email sources area.  If other people start offering this i will add them to this post.    Also i deleted a post b/c vendors aren't supposed to advertise outside of their threads.  Take care everyone and please stay safe. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back