Looking for MXE or equivalent

Synaps3

Hi,

I am looking for MXE or equivalents. From my research it seems like O-PCE, 3-Meo-PCE, or 3-HO-PCP is the most similar. It is still not scheduled in the USA.

I tried so far MXP and 3-meo-PCP and they were not as good imo.

Does anyone stock any of these domestically?

I’m in the same boat as well? Natta...Hope we both find what we’re looking for! 

Same here. Loved MXE, tried 3 ho pcp last summer. You could hole off a high im dose but not as good. And I agree the 3 meo pcp and mxp weren't to great. Every once in awhile I come across sherm (pcp) from the hood and that's always good. Wish I could get my hands on anything lately with the luck I'm having...

https://www.tgc-rc.com/ I have not tried them but they purport to offer MXE along with some other dissociatives I'm interested in. I attempted a small order but could not get MoneyGram or Western Union to accept a credit card payment using a well funded and legitimate Chase Visa card.

So I'll have to wait until I can obtain bitcoin which I can do and have done. It works fairly well but is a real time consuming pain to do through coinbase. Offering MXE makes the TGC website a little suspect as I understand MXE has been banned in China so how could this Hong Kong based vendor be offering it?

I think I'm going to try therealrc.com in a few weeks when I get some BTC. The offering of MXE makes TGC a little suspect so I was hoping someone else would try them first, lol.

Same here. Loved MXE, tried 3 ho pcp last summer. You could hole off a high im dose but not as good. And I agree the 3 meo pcp and mxp weren't to great. Every once in awhile I come across sherm (pcp) from the hood and that's always good. Wish I could get my hands on anything lately with the luck I'm having...
Hello and welcome!! Every member here has each other's back,as, of course, do themods...even though ive been sent to the wood shed a few times, back when i was a new member!! You know, i ,many,many years ago, lived in a VERY upscale resortiskand in South Carilina. I owned a second hone there for many yrs,till crzppy ex spouse got it in divorce!! Oh well,back on topic . Inlate 70s and early eighties ,this island was a real Art Vandalay "importer\exporter,of Cocaine. Not crack, as ,God rest her soul, "crack is whack" .  Course, i mean Whitney Houston. As Bobby would say, right before he whacked het: vHouston,we have a problem"..sorry,i am anti politically correct.S0ao, i was sitting on a popular sandbar id cruise my 36 foot, Grady White bow rider out to on weekends evenings, and low tide ( Of course,ha ha )so. My Reply was about dissociative magazine reads.  Well,,i let my boyfriend hand me a magazine titled " purple  micr@d+t"..well, after 15!minutes of reading,rain started. Worse yet? High tide was a coming knocking?!everyone knows sandbar do mot exist at high tide.  Every boat was loading up  or course. My brother and boyfriend started readying our departure.  Well. I was immobile..  Others in our group were repeatedly encouraging me to move. I tried to explain that if i moved ,at all,that i wouldnt know what to do next, then next, then where, what, how who ,i was so fteaked out by that mag, that i did not subscribe!!! My mind would move, but even then,it was Too FAST!! Body had chrcked put, as how and where eas i walking to ?

Funny memory. But ya wanna talj about textbook mind \body disconnect? Jeepers this was it!! Then , no sleep for around 30 hrs..sorry,so sorry, for this long response .also, i just "read" three e of Leslies treats.. Yikes!!! Love Leslie and i loved this olf memory. I wish i had the guts to read again,this subject material.

Therealrc just got 3-Meo-PCE back in stock and I think this is the closest to MXE because it's 3-meo-2-oxo-pce.

People th3r3@lRC changed his Email to Pr0t0nm@il.com from Gmail.com and made it so without Registering the Page just has a Smoothie Homepage. I suspect it's due to being IME the last good and HUGE list of RC V3nd0rs that can't be beat. But RC Vendors are getting more and more scrutiny by the Law so try and type out his Website where people can't just Google it and find out Website unwanted individuals that is. 

That being said there is no real alternative to MXE just like any Drug they all have their own Unique Qualities. 

Anyone know know how to get an invite? Time to start stocking up. Feels like a big drought is right around the corner

Anyone know know how to get an invite? Time to start stocking up. Feels like a big drought is right around the corner
I know people who have successfully emailed them asking for an invite....might wanna give that a try.  Also there is some VERY expensive MXE on the dnm from old stashes if yall wanna go that route but it is over-the-top pricey.....

@porkandbeansboy hey so have you ordered from here before is this website legit cuz i try and order from them but they only got the untracked mail shipping options to the usa is that a safe way because its the only way for usa shipping  

I too had a long lasting love affair with mxe and have been trying to fill that hole with whatever disso is available st the moment. My favorite so far has been 3 meo pce. I think it's very underrated. If I remember correctly it had the most sertongenic properties. 1 aspect I enjoy is when IV it provided something like a rush similar to dck or mxe. IV 3 Ho pcp did not provide a rush at all and I found IV use had no advantage beside BA. The way I use 3 meo pce mostly though is nasally it is a good functional stim less manic then 3meopcp and more psychedelic i would say but I just take small bumps to make my day better and I've found 3-meo-pce to be better for this then 3 meo PCP and 3 HO pcp. I just orderd from the domestic vendor ccresearch  3 meo pce and 3 ho pce. I havnt explored HO PCE very much so I'm looking forward to see what it offers. But basically I've found the PCE's to be more similar to mxe. There is O PCE and well which is great vaped like disso crack. And dont forgot about ephendine I havnt done it but from all reports great for holing.

Just a quick announcement. We made one on our thread but thought we would make it here also as the information is relevant to this particular discussion.

An MXE replacement has finally been produced. It's called MXPr (3-MeO-2'-oxo-PCPr) and is the first ever batch to be successfully synthesized.

The lab (EU based) that have produced it have been working on it for a long time, which is why there has been talk of it as far back as January. 

We have placed an order for our first batch which should be available to buy in store early next week.

Understandably, people will likely be skeptical as there has been promise of  a valid MXE alternative for a very long time. But from initial research this seems like a very hopeful replacement that has very similar results to MXE itself.

We will have analytical data available in the next few days for those interested. 

All the best

Jack

Chem Theory

MXPr arriving tomorrow!

Will be available to buy on our site from around 8pm GMT. Initial batch is small, so might not last long. Though I'm sure it won't be the only batch 😁

MXPr is now available!!!

Finally MXPr (3-MeO-2'-oxo-PCPr) is ready and available to purchase!

We are selling the chemical in these amounts:

• 0.25g - €25
  • 0.5g - €45
  • 1g - €75
  • 2g - €130
This is a small batch so it might not last long. However, if research is successful, I am certain there will be more in the future  😁

Please email us at staff@chemtheory.com if you would like to see chemical analysis.

Kind regards

Jack

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back