Love Letter

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Here is a LL letter from around 2003 for those who worrie about getting introuble...Also there is different levels narcotics so maybe with the higer level you have more of a chance of gettting a knock on the door though i highly doubt it. I had a freind get 1000 xanax seized and all he got was one of these....

"US Customs Service

22685 Holiday Park Drive, Suite 15

Sterling, VA 20166

Dear Mr. XXXXXX:

This is your official notification that on April 28, 2003, Inspectors of the Bureau of Customs and Border Protection seized 14.7 grams of Alprazolam found in a parcel addressed to you at the Dulles International Mail Facility. The items have an estimated appraised value of $6.00. The substances were being imported in violation of Title 19, United States Code (USC), section 1497 "Penalties for Failure to Declare," Title 21 USC, section 953, "Importation of Controlled Substances," Title 19 USC, section 1595(a) "Merchandise Introduced Contrary to Law," 18 United States Code, section 545 "Smuggling" and Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, part 1312, "Importation and Exportation of Controlled Substances."

This notice also serves as an official notification that administrative forfeiture proceedings shall be instituted against the seized merchandise. Please be advised that the Bureau of Customs and Border Protection will advertise the substances by posting a "Notice of seizure and Intent to Forfeit" at the Port of Washingtond, D.C. The first noticed will be published on or about Monday, June 02, 2003.

Under provisions of Title 19, USC, section 1618, you have the right to petition for administrative relief from forfeiture of the seized drugs. Your petition must include a copy of the approved DEA form 236 you filed prior to importation of your shipment. Please be aware that the submussion of a prescription will not grant release of these drugs. You must file your petition with this office within 30 days from the date of this letter, or your merchandise will be forfeited to the U.S. Government and destroyed in accordance with the law. If you fail to respond to this notice within the 30-day period, the controlled substances will be forfeited to the United States Government and the case will be considered close.

The enclosed notice of Seizure and Information for Clamaints explains your options for remission of the forfeiture. Ifyou choose to petition for relief from forfeiture, you must complete and submit the enclosed Election of Proceedings form along with your petition. This submission will defer the judicial or administrativve proceedings until completion of the administrative process.

To advoid any future violations, your doctor or pharmacist must comply with the Drug Enforcemnt Administration requirement. All controlled substances imported should be registered abd the appropriaete import declaration, DEA form 236, is filed with DE not less than 15 days before importation. Ordinary citizens are not permitted to import scheduled drugs. However, if you think you may be eligibke please request and file all applications with the DEA, International Drug unit, Washington, D.C. 20537.

All petitions should be filed in duplicate and forwared to Bureau of Customs and Border Protection, Port Case Numbers, Fines, Penalties, and Fofeitures Office, P.O. Box 17423, Washington, D.C. 20041. If you have any questions contact xxx at (703) 318 - 5900 ext. xxx

Sincerly,

Name Removed

Fines, Penalties, and Forfeitures Officer

Port of Washington, D.C"

Last edited:
Wow! For 1000 xanax I'm surprised he didn't get a visit from someone or a controlled delivery. It looks like their estimate is off a little, $6.00 for 14.7 grams?

Anyway, advice if you do get a LL; do not respond to customs!

Most iop's will reship if your parcel is seized, just scan the letter and send to your iop.

The good news. RealDealPharma actually came through with my order for 90 Xanax footballs. The bad news. I got a notice from USPS customs service to collect the parcel at my local main facility post office for inspection. As from my past post in their forum, they indicated that they would packed the pills in some sort of souveniur from the Philippines by which I predicted would be a red flag for customs to inspect.

My quandary is whether to take the risk and collect the parcel with the chance that customs inspection will discover the pills or simply just do nothing and simply take the loss as lesson learned. Any advise or suggestion would be much appreciated.

The good news. RealDealPharma actually came through with my order for 90 Xanax footballs. The bad news. I got a notice from USPS customs service to collect the parcel at my local main facility post office for inspection. As from my past post in their forum, they indicated that they would packed the pills in some sort of souveniur from the Philippines by which I predicted would be a red flag for customs to inspect.

My quandary is whether to take the risk and collect the parcel with the chance that customs inspection will discover the pills or simply just do nothing and simply take the loss as lesson learned. Any advise or suggestion would be much appreciated.
stuckinarut, was the notice from the post office or US Customs? If from the post office was it an attempt to deliver but they need a signature? If its from customs I would not respond at all. Whatever happened to discreet shipping?

stuckinarut, was the notice from the post office or US Customs? If from the post office was it an attempt to deliver but they need a signature? If its from customs I would not respond at all. Whatever happened to discreet shipping?
Well, It was was an attempt to deliver which is unusual because the mailman usually leaves everything with the front desk recpetionist and if a signature is needed she usually signs for it. But attached to the notice to deliver is also a notice from customs stating parcel needs to be inspected. After a little thought, decided to just let them return it to sender which was a good choice since after sending a copy of notice to RealPharma, they came through with a reshipment that was delivered without proplems. I'd buy from this company again but am a little weary by the way they package their items. Big red flag for customs.

What is the best way for meds to avoid detection? I heard carbon paper reduces the chances of an xray machine detecting it.

They are getting very smart with the packaging anymore, but you know that every package cannot be searched as there are millions and millions that come across each border every year, but personally thats why i order mainly from the Mexican pharms, as they dont actually ship from mexico they send from inside the US and there is no worry of customs coming across it, and although i used to Us Pcity USA, and some shipments never made it, I have never received a LL even after years of order online. Not one time, ::fingers crossed:: :)

I just ripped up and threw away my LL. I should have posted them.. O well
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO READ SOME UPDATED LL LETTER'S NEXT TIME ANYONE RECEIVES ONE PLEASE POST IT FOR ALL TO SEE...

Last edited:
I received one last November for Alprazolam (it's always for Alprazolam). The funniest thing about it was that I hadn't ever ordered that drug or ever lost a package. But they had my address. It made me wonder if my address was flagged. I called a lawyer I know who checked into those things and he said no.

Hey whats up everybody.....I havent posted in a minute but I have a question. ..I delt with ambar wich ended up bein a mistake and after waiting many months got my package and then another 2 months after that they randomly sent out another package that got seized and I recieved a love letter....now my question is when this happens is my name or my address or both blacklisted? ? Idk if been takin it easy but im from ny and my doctor's dont help me around here...any advice would be appreciated...thanxs

would like to no if they keep details aswell as ive had a good few LL's but ive also received after getting LL's so not sure hw system works but if you've only had 1 id say your stil alrite to give it another go IMHO

I agree with raymond, Collecting all that data and cross referencing every package seems like a huge undertaking.

yea definetly....i mean its my first and it was a random pack they seized of 200 barbells ....the only thing that sucked is i didnt order them

What up brother ...I see ur still trying to figure out ur LL from that BS Ambar from months ago ..Any info let me know im curious too incase I ever get 1..Reply here when u find out or gimme a Call ...Your fav.friend Zonkedup lol. ..I remember that letter n all the BS with that Ambar situation. ..What a Ass...

Hey whats up everybody.....I havent posted in a minute but I have a question. ..I delt with ambar wich ended up bein a mistake and after waiting many months got my package and then another 2 months after that they randomly sent out another package that got seized and I recieved a love letter....now my question is when this happens is my name or my address or both blacklisted? ? Idk if been takin it easy but im from ny and my doctor's dont help me around here...any advice would be appreciated...thanxs
I've had numerous LL over the years. As long a orders are relatively small - don't worry. Millions of letters/packages pass through customs every day.

i think uk is different bcause one order after the other was caught in my case meaning 5 LL in a row that aint rite

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back