Love The Site:))

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

been here before just never signed up great to be a member now..Love this site

Yes, it's quite the "Love Shack" we got going on in here. Just use protection and you'll be fine.

Yes, it's quite the "Love Shack" we got going on in here. Just use protection and you'll be fine.
Yea, you might even consider double wrapping it. I've heard some of those DBG spirochetes could swallow a small child!

Friends are hard to come by in here. It takes a lot of money stuffed in white envelopes.

But, I'll be your friend if you promise not to smear lip stick all over my face if I ever pass out.

Toodles...

Friends are hard to come by in here. It takes a lot of money stuffed in white envelopes.

But, I'll be your friend if you promise not to smear lip stick all over my face if I ever pass out.

Toodles...
Does that mean stealing your clothes and wrapping you in Saran Wrap is still on the table? After the wrap is complete, I like to prop my victims up against a picture window for the full "Semi-Boneless Ham" effect!

But hey, that's just me...

Does that mean stealing your clothes and wrapping you in Saran Wrap is still on the table? After the wrap is complete, I like to prop my victims up against a picture window for the full "Semi-Boneless Ham" effect!

But hey, that's just me...

As long as you don't take pics of me and post them on web, I'm fine with was you have planned.

Around what time of day, if I may ask? I gotta babysit at noon. So it's either gotta be before that or after lunch.

Ya, this site is great. I've been reading all of your opinions for a long time. I just signed up and it's making me mad how I can't post anywhere without a certain amount of posts. How do I get posts if I can't post anywhere? lol. Anyway, you guys are a lot of help, thanks.

Ya, this site is great. I've been reading all of your opinions for a long time. I just signed up and it's making me mad how I can't post anywhere without a certain amount of posts. How do I get posts if I can't post anywhere? lol. Anyway, you guys are a lot of help, thanks.
Just keep posting on this thread.

What are your hobbies?

What's your favorite color?

POST AWAY!

Hmm.. you can get posts in the Pharmacy but you need a prescription.

You can also post at the post office, but you need stamps.

Joining the Orlando Magic is an option. Since Dwight Howard bailed for the Lakers, they'll be ample opportunity to post up in Orlando this season! With that being said, I have a suggestion that will add at least 1 to your post count. Let's hear the story behind the name "Fro Nuts". You couldn't have possibly thought that no one would ever ask!

post_method.jpg

Just keep posting on this thread.

What are your hobbies?

What's your favorite color?

POST AWAY!
My hobbies are long walks on the beach, watching sunsets, and cuddling...and hard core bondage. My favorite color is black or red.

My hobbies are long walks on the beach, watching sunsets, and cuddling...and hard core bondage. My favorite color is black or red.

My hobbies are Magic Tricks, dancing the horizontal mambo, mooning, bobbing up and down and trying not to stare at our fellow members that dress in hoddies. I'm struggling with the last one though.
Love the site also

Sis

Last edited:
My hobbies are Magic Tricks, dancing the horizontal mambo, mooning, bobbing up and down and trying not to stare at our fellow members that dress in hoddies. I'm struggling with the last one though.

Love the site also

Sis
I've heard all about those magic tricks, not to mention spending a small fortune on disinfectants and stain remover to get that old ride of yours back in presentable condition! LOL And don't forget ol' Jewy next time you go mooning. Wookies love a good mooning escapade! Oh, and we also can be talked into a little spanky spanky from time to time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back