Lysergi... exit scamming?

DaddyB

Hey everyone. First time posting, so I apologize if this is an incorrect format or on the wrong board.

I made multiple orders with Lysergi in the past, all came within 2 weeks. About 2 months ago I put in a small order. It was marked as shipped within a day of payment. 2 weeks roll around, nothing. I figured the package got lost or something, so I put another order in. 2 weeks go by, nothing again.

Funnily enough, the next day I get sent an email stating that they're closing down soon, and that they're "continuing business as normal until close". I did some research on other forums and it seems like a lot of other people are getting screwed over too. Now granted, there are some people who have been receiving orders, but the negative posts far outweigh the positive ones.

My question to you guys- what are your recent experiences with Lysergi? Personally I think they're exit scamming, which I think is a fair assumption. 

I will report back if my orders ever do show up. 

My experience with them has been positive.  

Also, why would you put in a second order without contacting the vendor about the first one??

For the first order, I had messaged them with the order ID included, and they told me they had shipped it. Up until then, my experience was also positive. Every email had been responded to if I had any issues, etc. Around the time of the second order I mentioned is when they went dead silent, which also happens to be a week before they mentioned that they're closing. I find it all pretty suspicious.

Was your last experience with them in the last 2 months?

For the first order, I had messaged them with the order ID included, and they told me they had shipped it. Up until then, my experience was also positive. Every email had been responded to if I had any issues, etc. Around the time of the second order I mentioned is when they went dead silent, which also happens to be a week before they mentioned that they're closing. I find it all pretty suspicious.

Was your last experience with them in the last 2 months?
I am verifying your accusations rn with my fellow colleges I mod in another forum .If so they will be moved to the blacklist.

I am verifying your accusations rn with my fellow colleges I mod in another forum .If so they will be moved to the blacklist.
I am not sure how you would go about verifying something like this, but I appreciate it. I didn't think I'd have to give them a negative review, but given the circumstances I feel like my experience should be at least shared to give people fair warning.

Anyways, assuming they are moved into the blacklist, would it really matter since they're closing? I know that they've changed management and closed before, so does that still stand if they reopen?

@DaddyB yes I meant see if any others are having the same issue and maybe a possible exit scam .Once placed in the blacklist it is so no other scammers can go by an alt. and use the same name .

I placed my first-time order (with Lysergi) which was shipped 8/21/19 according to their site.  So far nothing but I will post when I receive it.  I also ordered from Smokeys a few days ago and will let you know the outcome there as well.

Yeah I think they are, I have a pack that is overdue and the whole going out of business deals is a classic exit scam.

I've placed my 7th order with them. Got shipping confirmation on 8/20/19...So  far still nothing, the longest I've waited for any of my previous parcels was 8 days. Something is definitely going on. 

I've placed my 7th order with them. Got shipping confirmation on 8/20/19...So  far still nothing, the longest I've waited for any of my previous parcels was 8 days. Something is definitely going on. 
I'm curious, at what time were you sent an email confirmation of shipment? I just took notice that my last two shipments, which happen to be the only ones that haven't come in, where marked as shipped at 1600 (4pm EST). All of the others varied throughout the day, from around 11am to 8pm.

If what I'm thinking is true, then they probably just mass marked all their orders as shipped, without actually sending them.

I have yet to receive my order (lysergi) and messaged them but nothing back yet. My shipped out date is 8-21-19.   They have posted their CLOSING DATE as 9/26/19.  On the bright side Smokeys  tracking confirms it made it through customs NL to US and should arrive shortly.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I too am noticing a missing package. In the past ive heard nothing but my first order was placed a little over a month ago and ive reciebed nothing yet. I'll update if thi gs change but so far nothing and ive been warning others not to buy from them in the meantime.

@condor3316

Thanks for the update! Really gave me hope. Elsewhere I've talked about this issue I've heard that I should just have faith it will come so im being patient. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it all works out on your end.  Also, just wanted to mention that I received my order from Smokey's chem shop without any issues.  I went ahead with tracking the package, which costs extra but it's worth it for me (at least for my initial order) because it puts me a little more at ease seeing it move along in the system.  So both orders from Lysergi and Smokey's came through but I haven't done any more with them yet.  I'm waiting on a couple reagents to test them.  

I hope it all works out on your end.  Also, just wanted to mention that I received my order from Smokey's chem shop without any issues.  I went ahead with tracking the package, which costs extra but it's worth it for me (at least for my initial order) because it puts me a little more at ease seeing it move along in the system.  So both orders from Lysergi and Smokey's came through but I haven't done any more with them yet.  I'm waiting on a couple reagents to test them.  
If your package has tracking, doesn't it attract more attention? It seems counter intuitive to me. Anyways, I'm glad to hear you got your stuff, I will keep Smokey's in mind for when I make my next purchase.

I was really excited and then saw this. It’s been years since I’ve done any research. I really wish I knew what to do 😞

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back