Lysergi... exit scamming?

I ordered from lysergi a few times in the past month, thinking everything would come through. So far my orders from the 20th and 23rd of August have not arrived but I ordered on the 5th of this month and it just arrived today. So I'm not sure what's going on, at least my latest one arrived (and record timing too). Hopefully the others just got stuck for a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tested Lysergi's 1p and the results are this is a  stellar product.  2.5 blotters @ 100mcgs each.  Very smooth and visual.  Too bad he's retiring. Have a nice day all.

Update: Ordered on the 4th of aug and still no show. Tried an order from indoleshop and still waiting on that too but its reasonable im still waiting on that one. Happy with my order from nootropicsource (memantine amd 50x kratom extract), but im really hoping my lysergi order comes through. Might try ordering once more just to use those loyalty points from my furst order and see what happens.

Might try ordering once more just to use those loyalty points from my furst order and see what happens.
I completely forgot about my loyalty points. Still, I don't trust it as my last few haven't come in. Maybe if my latest shows up within 4-5 days, I'll give it a go.

I ordered 25x 1p and 500 mg 4homet

I ordered on August 12th and nothing came (so far I guess, but doubt it's coming) emailed them a few days ago,no response.

I'm a USA customer btw.

This a shame, I didn't think twice about ordering because they've been a staple for so long. I didn't expect to get scammed by them too. Been a rough summer no good orders.

Order "shipped" on Aug 20th 2019, No arrival as of 9/23--interesting that SO man orders were "shipped" on (or around) 8/20...

After they send it, they have no control over the postal system, so it doesnt suprise me they are not responding, anyone who is not receiving there mail blame customs, not the vendor.

@Mgd There are way too many people not receiving packs. If customs is catching all there packs it's Lysergi's fault, whether its shitty packaging or they're being profiled by customs. They should know when to switch packaging or carriers. 

But the amount of people missing packs and not getting LLs just screams exit scam to me. That coupled with the fact that they do not respond to emails makes this a pretty open and closed case. 

@Mgd see its hard to believe that everyone would get their package taken by customs with all of the other circumstances at play. They are close to closing, arnt responding to even give tracking # , and no one has reported with any success in with orders made in the month of April. Its all really sketchy. If it was just a couple I'd still be thinking what you are. Too many people onthis forum and elsewhere are reporting missing packages.

After they send it, they have no control over the postal system, so it doesnt suprise me they are not responding, anyone who is not receiving there mail blame customs, not the vendor.
Apparently, there was a customs seizure in August. Doesn't explain why my previous order didn't come in though.

What do you know about the customs seizure? Like a lot of people I also did not receive my order, which was *shipped* on Aug 20th (just like many, many un-received orders...) If there truly was a customs issue at that time, it might explain why people received shipments posted before or after mid-August--just shitty timing on our part?

Goddamn just my fucking luck... was on the fence about Lysergy for months. So I finally manned up and ordered on 9/14. I immediately got the email with their BTC address - and payment instructions. One thing that worries me is I paid the exact required deposit amount - and didn’t add another 0.001 BTC (for possible fees, etc). Anyways - since then their site “attitude” seemed to be “Order... Wait... If you bug us before its 2 weeks late then we will ignore you”, etc. BUT - now that I think about it, I never got a “payment received”, and damn sure never got a “package shipped”. Fuck!! You guys think I’m totally screwed??

@T-III I'm pretty sure you're screwed. I would imagine they have a bot authorize payments, so if it's not at or above what they set, it isn't authorized.

@DaddyB now that you mention it, if thats the case... When i ordered my chems i was given a btc amount that was quite a bit cheaper than the listed price. Perhaps if they automate payments eith a bot as you said then because the ptc amount due was different than the listed price acrossed the site perhaps orders were never fully confirmed. Im just tossing the idea around though, i did actually get a "order shipped" on the site but thats gone now with the actual site itself

The moment things got sketchy is when I decided I wouldn't ever 0rd3r from this V3nd0r. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back