Lysergi... exit scamming?

I order mine over a month ago the company is closing down in scamming people on the way out Do not send them any money as they will keep it and send you nothing!

Yep, i heard awhile back that their address had been flagged and all packages scanned as from them were being scrutinized. Almost ordered from them until I found this forum not long ago.

Any other good domestic sources?  I just want some micro size doses of 1P-LSD.

I’ve been following this thread as I took the risk and purchased from them just before they shut. After reading, I’d written off the order. However, today all items purchased arrived. 12 days after ordering via snail mail to the western US. So, definitely not scammed

They were not only one of the few companies that would ship to the US, but they also (supposedly) stocked microdoses--which is what i was interested in. If permitted here, I would really appreciate any recs for other businesses--whether they offer micros or not

Ordered 9/10

Recieved 9/30 shipped express

Stellar product. Too bad they're closed...

In the same boat I am....

"

Dated 12:03 pm August 30

Hi Thomas N,

Your Lysergi order has now been shipped.

If you selected a trackable service at checkout, your tracking number is n/a. Please track your order at www.canadapost.ca.

Please note that it often takes up to 4 working days for your tracking number to activate on Canada Post. If your tracking number does not work, do not email us until 5 working days has passed.

Once your order has left Canada it will be passed to your national postal service, you can then track it on the appropriate website (e.g USPS.com for USA).

If you selected Snail Mail at checkout you do not get a tracking number.

Thanks,

Lysergi Team

GOOD NEWS!!!! My Lysergi order from 9/14 just showed up today! It was totally unexpected - I had not heard a word from them and everyone said they scammed... But now - just a little over three weeks later - I get it. Package quality and stealth was top quality. Would definitely use lysergi again!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I ordered on 9/16/19 and haven’t received anything yet. It’s almost been a month now so I’ve pretty much lost hope and most likely my money 

They never scammed anyone, it amazes me how clueless people are when it comes to the postal system and customs.

I ordered 20 Sep, tracking "updated" to processing 23 Sep then stopped moving.

Called CanadaPost today to try get an update, they said they couldn't really do anything and to get hold of the vendor. When I pressed further asking if it meant that the package was lost or what had happened, the guy said that it meant that the vendor hadn't actually shipped it yet.

Wish I'd seen this thread and these suspicions before ordering, would have chosen another vendor! Would have saved the stress of not knowing if it's ever gonna arrive or not.

Had had 3 very positive experiences with this Lysergi previously.

Smokey's is in out Blacklist of RC Vendors so as always my friends _Order At Own Risk _ 
I really think Smokey's should be reevaluated. I've read all through (and contributed in) the thread on them in the blacklist section, and the handful of shitty reviews seem outweighed by positive ones. I just ordered from them and received my order on weight and proper product with no issues, well packaged and all. During the shitty shipping of COVID, at that. Great support team in my experiences, my most recent being today (FYI: NL government are reviewing at least ALD-52 for legal status over the near future, so don't be shocked if you witness ALD sources dry up in the event it is made illicit in the Netherlands) when inquiring about ALD.

Just Consider buy from them for the moment, so what's the conclusion? scammer or what?

----------------------------------------

i know it doesn't do much justice now considering they've been gone for like 5 years but i had also ordered about a week or two before they closed and my package ended up being delivered after 6 MONTHS

turns out customs had inspected it and i guess they couldn't manage to get a warrant so they taped it
up and sent it through in the end, had totally forgot i even ordered anything when it showed up

i think anyone who ordered from them around closure that didn't receive probably got a seizure

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back