Making Dimitri

Lucifereatspi

EMERALD SPONSOR
Does anyone know if the vinegar extras more of the chemical or is it the lye? Because I know the naphtha pulls the fat but I read an article where they steeped in the vinegar for a bit so is it the lower ph or the baseificafion?

Does anyone know if the vinegar extras more of the chemical or is it the lye? Because I know the naphtha pulls the fat but I read an article where they steeped in the vinegar for a bit so is it the lower ph or the baseificafion?
You doing an AB or STB? If you're talking bout soaking in viniger before adding sodium hydroxide solution then pulling with your non polar solvent then all the viniger is doing is speeding up the release of the product from the bark. If you're acidifying the the solution then adding your non polar solvent that'd be defatting it because DMT acetate wouldn't be very soluble in a non polar solvent but the fats would be. If you're using MHRB you don't need to defat at all or acidify it if you're not trying to rush it. Then just re crystalize it a few times and it'll clean right up. I just did a STB. And pulled 2.6 off of 225g MHRB after recrystallizing it it grew some fluffy white crystals real pretty. It's actually on my profile pic. But I just made my sodium hydroxide solution and added it to the bark powder keep the pH 12 or above. I aimed for 12-13 because in other extractions and synthesis I've done you could easily burn your product or get stuck with lye crashing out of the solution depending of if I over acidified kr over basified whatever I was working on. This was my first DMT extraction. It's by far the SIMPLEST thing I've ever done far as chemistry and impossible to actually destroy a batch. Even extreme emulsions can be worked out with some time and effort. That main thing to remember is don't shake your jars . Swish them gently several times in a 12-24 hr period arfter adding naptha or whatever NP solvent u use without adding heat kept at room temperature and you'll get at least 90-100% of what you're pulling on just one pull. I got 2.6 in 1 pull just as how I said I done it

Based on that, I’m using MHRB and then heating it up in distilled water with vinegar but I’ll use sodium hydroxide. So letting it sit with the naphtha is key. I only let it sit for ten mins but I’ll keep the 24 hrs in mind . I’ve been moving the solution up and down but not shaking because of the explosion possibility with the lye reaction to the vinegar. How much salt do you add?

You doing an AB or STB? If you're talking bout soaking in viniger before adding sodium hydroxide solution then pulling with your non polar solvent then all the viniger is doing is speeding up the release of the product from the bark. If you're acidifying the the solution then adding your non polar solvent that'd be defatting it because DMT acetate wouldn't be very soluble in a non polar solvent but the fats would be. If you're using MHRB you don't need to defat at all or acidify it if you're not trying to rush it. Then just re crystalize it a few times and it'll clean right up. I just did a STB. And pulled 2.6 off of 225g MHRB after recrystallizing it it grew some fluffy white crystals real pretty. It's actually on my profile pic. But I just made my sodium hydroxide solution and added it to the bark powder keep the pH 12 or above. I aimed for 12-13 because in other extractions and synthesis I've done you could easily burn your product or get stuck with lye crashing out of the solution depending of if I over acidified kr over basified whatever I was working on. This was my first DMT extraction. It's by far the SIMPLEST thing I've ever done far as chemistry and impossible to actually destroy a batch. Even extreme emulsions can be worked out with some time and effort. That main thing to remember is don't shake your jars . Swish them gently several times in a 12-24 hr period arfter adding naptha or whatever NP solvent u use without adding heat kept at room temperature and you'll get at least 90-100% of what you're pulling on just one pull. I got 2.6 in 1 pull just as how I said I done it
Why do people acidify MRHB is it just a thing people thought off? Since the lye cancels out because of the lye?

I don't add any salt. I just literally make an aqueous solution with a pH of 12 or higher so the DMT becomes more soluble in the naptha then in the water. I let it sit and you barely need to do anything to it just stir gently ever couple of hours for a day and you only need 1 pull. It's super simple. People use viniger or other acids to speed up the extraction by breaking the barriers of the cellular walls on the MHRB or whatever they're doing. Unless, their doing an AB extraction. You'd acidify your solution, use your non polar solvent to full any fats and unwanted material out of your solution, separate the solvent from solution, get rid of solvent. Then bring your pH up to 12 (for MHRB) and re add your non polar solvent. This time since your solution is basified, the solvent is gonna pull out the DMT because it's now in its freebase form andd soluble in non polar solvent and not in the solution

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back