MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I understand that it's getting harder and harder in those countries, but hey, just post smth like 'for reason xy I gotta get outta here asap, I'm sorry for those who I can't serve anymore'.
THAT would've been Max-like and a clean cut, even if some people would be ranting on him. At least there wouldn't be room for rumours and speculations about what actually happened.

But ignoring people who already paid while still taking new orders? That's not him.
Fir me it seems like this isn't Max communicating, so I really, really hope he's fine and didn't get caught up in some kind of BS.

If this is true, it's a sad day. Because Max & Dusko were the OG Serb vendors.
Dusko even came from reddit to here & because she liked it so much, she didn't bother going anywhere else.

So yea, a bad day indeed if proven to be the truth.

Dusko even came from reddit to here & because she liked it so much, she didn't bother going anywhere else.

Definitely a bad day, but this is got to be pushing almost a year in the making. Probably been about a year since anybody received a package either.

Uhm lol I'm not sure where you got your information from, But dusko was 100% on other places, I won't name them for obvious reasons but if you think she was only here. I got some pills to sell ya (Joking mods..)

So yea, a bad day indeed if proven to be the truth

Dude, if max was my #1 Dusko was closer than even #2 in that race, another absolute spectacular plug never to be forgotten! Gosh I've always wondered Duskos whereabouts, and unfortunately through quite a lot of continued efforts to reach out, I've found nothing but radio silence going on now into 2 years at the least. God I miss both Max and D!

Uhm lol I'm not sure where you got your information from, But dusko was 100% on other places, I won't name them for obvious reasons but if you think she was only here. I got some pills to sell ya (Joking mods..)
Maybe you picked me up wrong my friend. I never said she wasn't in other places. But i do kno that most of her vending was done here. I know where and what she posted cos i used to get my dvd's off her every couple of weeks plus in the 10'ish years i was getting from her, i would get random emails from her just to have a natter about random things.
She was an asset to this forum is all i was trying to say.

Regards.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back