MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I’ve been dealing with Max for years and was always happy with the service provided

I placed 2 orders one the beginning of May and one beginning of June. I noticed the bitcoin address had changed but that happens.

Max responded that both have shipped and I had them going to two separate addresses.

I’ve e-mailed Max many times politely asking what is happening as it never has taken this long. Alarm bells went off when he hasn’t replied to one e-mail. I referred several people to him and he responded to them and took their orders and BtC now they are telling me that Max is ignoring them too.

My orders were pretty large as I had no concern as I said I’ve been using him for years with no issue.

I’ve sent him a request through bitcoin to refund both transactions a couple weeks back nothing.

I just sent him another e-mail and see if he responds.

For everyone else I wouldn’t place any orders until this gets resolved as too many of us are in the same situation. And if he doesn’t correct it he should be blacklisted to protect future buyers.
Agree. Don't see what the confusion is here... nobody is getting their packs, still taking new orders, no follow up, no lands. Who cares how long he was legit, it sucks, I liked working with him as well but it is what it is. I've given him tons of chances and emails but the only reply was when he thought I was a new customer. Put him on the black list.

Max responded to me today. He said no problems with orders what do you want? I had sent it from an e-mail he didn’t know me from.

I responded and he just said sorry I had you confused with another customer. Then said your order shipped long ago…. I had 2 orders nothing.

I responded as to what’s going on? So far he hasn’t responded. I think he thought I was a new customer to milk then realized I wasn’t. Ugh so frustrating if only he would do the right thing either send the product or refund our money.

I agree he should be blacklisted! I don’t understand how he’s still getting people to send him money!

Also I've enjoyed signing his email up for just about any and every junk mail bullshit i can possible find to sign his email up to so it becomes pretty much a useless inbox :D

The end of an era. From top performer to a pos scammer. Very sad.
Guess he took a lot of losses due to the mass of reships he had to do back when his country had shipping problems. Scamming those who don't know shouldn't be the solution to get back on track financially though

But who knows, maybe someone else took over and uses his good reputation or smth. In the last conversation I've had with him, his messages didn't read like the usual 'warm and friendly' messages you always got from him. Hope the 'real' max is fine.

He also had me send money to a different bitcoin address than I’ve always used. Maybe I wasn’t even dealing with him?

He also had me send money to a different bitcoin address than I’ve always used. Maybe I wasn’t even dealing with him?

Nah, a vendor should change their wallet IDs every other transaction and use mixers, so it's not so easy to track transactions.
Otherwise you(and everyone else who has this address) could see the exact amounts and dates of your and other users donations, like having a kinda public bank account where everyone who has the address can see when and how much others are donating. This is, out of obvious reasons a huge security risk if it's not a private coin like xmr

I looked up his bitcoin transactions and he’s made $96,000.00.

And he has been taking payments up to 3 days ago!

I wonder if anyone got anything that are part of the 96k

Last edited:
This guy used my go to, everytime. Wtf... ppl are whack

Word on the streets is this Max is not the original max, And that the og max sold his email addy to the scammer.

Who knows what the truth is other then this mother fuck owes me and friends a lot of money and i will spend the next month making sure his email is signed up to every god damn spam news letter bullshit list i can put him on :D

I'll fill his inbox with so much crap he'll never be able to take a customer again.

Word on the streets is this Max is not the original max, And that the og max sold his email addy to the scammer.

Who knows what the truth is other then this mother fuck owes me and friends a lot of money and i will spend the next month making sure his email is signed up to every god damn spam news letter bullshit list i can put him on :D

I'll fill his inbox with so much crap he'll never be able to take a customer again.
mafias are scummy.... we all knew this was a risk at somepoint. Its just too common. I need to make some good chinese corpo contacts again.

Glad he was put on the black list, better late than never. I wonder when the actual landed pack was, he's been pocketing a lot of scratch for awhile now. Fuck him.

Scammed by him about 2 years ago. Just didn’t re order bc it was small and he claimed it was intercepted but didn’t provide proof.

@sidlea finally like you finally got a msg from Max or finally he's been put on blacklist?
Finally been put on the blacklist! This guy, even though dealing with him years owes myself and a lot of people money or product, still taking their money after knowing he can't deliver or was at least having problems. Even worse the amount of time people sticking up for him when clearly he was not delivering

Wow!! In 11 years of being a part of DBG then was the vendor that I formed the closest connection to I have ever had with a vendor online in My life!! I haven't ordered in a year and a half solely because I haven't been reading his particular subscription of mags!!

I would have never ever in a million freakin years believe that this vendor would ever take people's money or let anyone else get in the way abd take it for themselves ..a true bad very sad shocker...

This should be a prime example of exactly how it doesn't matter how much or for how long you do business with a legit vendor that you always need to keep them at arms reach, always stay on top of their previous dealings, and to listen to your fellow dbg community fam and always check their track record all the way up to the moment your ordering ....this is a perfect example of how not any one person is ever excempt from being scammed or ripped off!!

We TRULY lost a good one here, you'll be missed more than you'll ever know max. disappointed that you couldn't keep your reputation solid for as long as all your friends on here did for you---what a way do go from a god level beloved vendor to a bottom of the barrel POS email scammer....

SMH

Wow!! In 11 years of being a part of DBG then was the vendor that I formed the closest connection to I have ever had with a vendor online in My life!! I haven't ordered in a year and a half solely because I haven't been reading his particular subscription of mags!!

I would have never ever in a million freakin years believe that this vendor would ever take people's money or let anyone else get in the way abd take it for themselves ..a true bad very sad shocker...

This should be a prime example of exactly how it doesn't matter how much or for how long you do business with a legit vendor that you always need to keep them at arms reach, always stay on top of their previous dealings, and to listen to your fellow dbg community fam and always check their track record all the way up to the moment your ordering ....this is a perfect example of how not any one person is ever excempt from being scammed or ripped off!!

We TRULY lost a good one here, you'll be missed more than you'll ever know max. disappointed that you couldn't keep your reputation solid for as long as all your friends on here did for you---what a way do go from a god level beloved vendor to a bottom of the barrel POS email scammer....

SMH
i cant believe it myself either. Max lent me money when i was short, i never thought he would've done this. Seems out of character for him to leave this way...something tells me either LE got involved or he got his bag and left the country(which i would understand, its crazy over there, maybe drafts or something were coming?) Not making excuses for him, im out doll hairs too from him, but if its the latter of my two opinions, i understand more..its scary times over there..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back