MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
it's not like no one is getting orders at all tho of course he's gona take new orders still, people have ordered an had things land in the time frame you have been waiting so it's just bad luck I'm betting so many things could have happen to it on the way L.E. could have snagged them like a few years ago when they scooped a bunch of his packs who knows I got my last pack a month or 2 ago it took 35ish days total to the mid west but all this has made me pause on re ordering all thot max has never not delivered in all the years I used him
hey @Nirvanadone87 glad you got yours and
yes. that's what I based my post on was that period when his LE got some. I lost two but I just watched here and when he announced it was over I proceeded and then got my two back orders REsent. I understand people being a little upset but bashing other people won't make the situation better or help you get along with people
I hope this smooths out but there is a lot of turmoil right now in the world. best we can do is support each other and take out chances if we so choose

Because if something was wrong or going down around him or to f** up the system and it was getting fixed and things were coming... please don't give me false hope lol.. but I could get my order AND a possible reship!.. =}

and like I told Max, I would honor my word and send him the cost of the reship.. It would just count as my Next shipment coming early.. having to adjust and not get another one later.. but I would make sure max was covered and not out..

Not getting my hope up though..?good luck everyone and anyone I might have offended.. sorry

Still no show. First order now over 4 months, reship over 2 months. Lost hope. A pitty. I used Max for years even after I lost a few shipments back a couple of years ago as well.
tbf, after 6 months of waiting. Countless ppl stating that can't believe the situation.... When are the MODs gong to sniff the bullshit in general. He is talking people money. Please blacklist! He is using people......

tbf, after 6 months of waiting. Countless ppl stating that can't believe the situation.... When are the MODs gong to sniff the bullshit in general. He is talking people money. Please blacklist! He is using people......
I know what you're feeling and I'm not saying it's not a legitimate feeling, but there is also an argument against it. Max has been around for a long time and has always made things straight after the couple of times that major interruptions we're incurred by him. He is not just ignoring orders I would almost guarantee it. He has shipped out a couple orders it looks like and so now we're going to see what the situation is especially with the reship that was mentioned a couple of post up I know that mista will keep us posted on what happens I myself am waiting for the outcome of that because I'm hoping things have cleared up. We also have to admit that this is happening to a lot of international people right now not just him I know he wishes that he could be operating successfully as much as we do he doesn't get any good rep by not performing. Max has a history of making up for periods where turmoil got in his way. I hope they keep them right where he is so we can watch what's going on because when it clears I would put money on it going back to normal. I trust Max's word to the highest extent

I have to agree with op8d. Someone that has worked 10+ years to gain a great repuation like Max, don't wake up one day and decide to scam people. He doesn't need to scam people. I think there is a really good explanation such as the mags got scooped up. Be patient for him to get a new Modus Operandi

Sadly, I got a love letter from you know who instead of the mags I ordered. I’ve been ordering from Max for over 4 years and have never had an issue. They must be on to whatever method he has been using because every time I’ve ordered from Max, the parcels have looked identical. Very easy for BP to pick them off. 👀 Hopefully Max can switch it up and not let them see this same pattern of claiming the same contents on customs paperwork each time.

Max is a veteran. Give him some time to get things sorted out and I’m sure he will be back to his usual A+ status.

Sadly, I got a love letter from you know who instead of the mags I ordered. I’ve been ordering from Max for over 4 years and have never had an issue. They must be on to whatever method he has been using because every time I’ve ordered from Max, the parcels have looked identical. Very easy for BP to pick them off. 👀 Hopefully Max can switch it up and not let them see this same pattern of claiming the same contents on customs paperwork each time.

Max is a veteran. Give him some time to get things sorted out and I’m sure he will be back to his usual A+ status.
Do you mind sharing your country and how long it has taken

Man, what a bummer...its been about 6 weeks for me and i sorta forgot about it..darn shame, max is the goat. Hopefully he lands on his feet and shit gets moving again when/if he can regroup.

At this point I'm about given up. I was just curious if any packs have been landing, but the radio silence is definitely an indication.All I was trying to do is check in to see if he was OK, but still nothing. Like, many I was out a few boats. I do wish him well, but I was kind of hoping he would be a little bit more professional/upfront, we would've understood, but this looks like it might be the final curtain call.

Sorry that happened @Funnyman. My like was for the info you provided, not your experience. You can see why things aren’t making it.
My guess would be he’s being quiet for a reason.

if Max was the goat, this thread wouldn't be what it is. One big disappointment.
I sorta agree. He's got 65 pages of reviews and 99% were good or worked out. But it looks like there is a wreck happening in front of us. Don't like to see wrecks but hard to look away ....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back