MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Wow,

Same, and like everybody else I support Max all the way… really don’t like to bug him but I haven’t heard back in a bit either. Not expecting him to have any updates, but being down for several months is really getting close to biting me.
What are you saying 'wow' about? Did I say Something to offend you? I have been trying to reach max via email.. sometimes response sometimes not.. we both kinda don't know what to do... I am not bashing max in any way shape or form.. I am sorry if this offends you or makes you feel like I am attacking anyone.. put yourself in my shoes.. it would be quite upsetting.. I honestly just hope it all ends up working out and maybe I get 2 shipments instead of only my reshipped order.. I will pay max a 2nd cost of item if that happened.. I will provide max with my note from customs if that is what ends up coming...

Don't let this hinder anyone from max.. I have gotten successful order before and I know so many have and nothing typically had been going wrong.. I think the postal service was altered for awhile and errors occurred or item is still lost or sitting somewhere and not actually 'confiscated'..

Max gets about 100% of his order successfully to anyone.. maybe you can say 99.75% if I or I and a couple others had them missing during Covid/postal problems in specific countries at time of order...

If that 'wow' was because I seemed to be saying negative things, I am truly sorry.. idk maybe the 'wow' just meant 'that sucks to be in that situation'.. it's hard to say with text convos... max is great period and my situation is NOT typical.. I was just posting when no communication was occurring via email.. it will just suck for me personally..

Update is much appreciated. I have faith but I’m over the 50 day mark, fingers crossed… i definitely don’t want to find another supplier, I ride with you. Hopefully it’s any day, but I’ll let u know.
Yes I way over the 50 day :/ ..

My original was before Halloween.. but we wrote that off. Then a reship in early January.. I guess that could still come.. they could BOTH eventually still come.. I would pay max the extra bitcoin to compensate for the extra package, and I just wouldn't need to reup for a little longer.. wouldn't be a big deal.. I would always pay max and be honest.. I believe in krama, and especially when it's someone who's going out of their way to continue helping you..

I just have emailed max a couple times About a compromise at this point... haven't heard back, but I just sent another one today, so I'll wait and see if he reply's..

It's just weird because he usually responds very quickly, now it seems like I cant get a reply anymore it's like pulling teeth to get even a small response.. I understand how he could be frustrated, but also me having to now depend on lyrica and gabapentin (stuff is too addicting to me and bad withdrawals if taken too long.. so my normal stuff being out is kinda making me suffer (I should have had a plan C and D..., but max is so reliable) so I'm feeling the stress of it too.. I ran out of my supply early this month.. so that's why I've been so adamant about contacting and refunding and getting from a us vendor until his arrives or just maybe he won't be available for me for awhile until all this crap (that's none of our faults) gets sorted out..

I would always come back to max... always

Wow,

Same, and like everybody else I support Max all the way… really don’t like to bug him but I haven’t heard back in a bit either. Not expecting him to have any updates, but being down for several months is really getting close to biting me.
Honestly Sosa it's not that he's 'down' or currently 'not taking orders' or on 'vacation' or anything.. it's that we ALL had shipments.. it seems like 3-4 of us (give or take) did not receive our original order(s), so we all got reshipments, and they are not getting to us.. I hope to the lord that he isn't getting compromised somehow..

Idk how many of you are in the man States (US), but the USA basically cannot get ANYTHING RC substance wise or anything out of the Netherlands.. there were SO MANY cleanet sites that sold stuff and they were so plentiful and so much of an issue that basically if any does sell to the USA, they always say 'it's at your own risk, we will not reship or refund to USA' and something like 10-15% of RC's and such make it past customs from Netherlands..

So what I'm getting at is max and his area was NEVER a hot spot and shit just came and came So beautifully and smoothly.. fro my one experience and it wanton not h quality, or bette, it was 10/10 for sure.. and from what I read and saw of others' experiences, it was the same..

So please post max and give us some i
Hope that what I'm saying is absolutely NOT happening with you and this will be fixed??!?

I hate when stuff gets all jacked up and who knows why lol

Still no show. First order now over 4 months, reship over 2 months. Lost hope. A pitty. I used Max for years even after I lost a few shipments back a couple of years ago as well.
Shoot man.. doesn't look good I guess.. though max just put a statement on the forum stating that "products were starting to being delivered now"...

You would think he would have made a statement that things are not working and items will not make it until further notice, but he didn't say anything of that sort.. so until then I still am having hope.. but I'm honestly trying to get a refund.. and then I would repay the cost if i did end up receiving it, or honestly if I got both, the 1st and the reship somehow, I would even pay a fair price for both..,considering the wait and the problems, I would still pay him pretty much full price for both, or close to it...

But he won't repond to me.. I would even take 60-75% of what I paid (even though most would ask for FULL refund).. I understand he didn't fuck us over or anything nefarious... it's some other system(s) that is taking them or confiscating or just holding too long or losing... idk really... so that the reason why I am willing to take much less than I paid for the order I didn't receive.. because I feel bad he sent 2 that didn't land.. so it hurts his wallet as Well... hopefully it just all starts arriving in like Within 2 weeks lol.. I still run to the mailbox everyday.. idk why anymore haha %}

Last edited:
br
What are you saying 'wow' about? Did I say Something to offend you? I have been trying to reach max via email.. sometimes response sometimes not.. we both kinda don't know what to do... I am not bashing max in any way shape or form.. I am sorry if this offends you or makes you feel like I am attacking anyone.. put yourself in my shoes.. it would be quite upsetting.. I honestly just hope it all ends up working out and maybe I get 2 shipments instead of only my reshipped order.. I will pay max a 2nd cost of item if that happened.. I will provide max with my note from customs if that is what ends up coming...

Don't let this hinder anyone from max.. I have gotten successful order before and I know so many have and nothing typically had been going wrong.. I think the postal service was altered for awhile and errors occurred or item is still lost or sitting somewhere and not actually 'confiscated'..

Max gets about 100% of his order successfully to anyone.. maybe you can say 99.75% if I or I and a couple others had them missing during Covid/postal problems in specific countries at time of order...

If that 'wow' was because I seemed to be saying negative things, I am truly sorry.. idk maybe the 'wow' just meant 'that sucks to be in that situation'.. it's hard to say with text convos... max is great period and my situation is NOT typical.. I was just posting when no communication was occurring via email.. it will just suck for me personally..
brooo, you need to relax. He wasn't even commenting on what you were saying like that. It was more of a "wow, i'm not gonna get my shit from max" and also a "wow that really sucks". and the reason I know this is because I know the kind of dude Sosa is and he would not attack another person over something he himself is going through and he's owed two orders from Max for freaking forever. It had absolutely nothing to do with your specific comments and he was in know way attacking you. Sensitive much? Good lord.

I got mine just fine in March took 35ish days idk what's going on got me hesitating to re order now hope they start showing for you

Still no show. First order now over 4 months, reship over 2 months. Lost hope. A pitty. I used Max for years even after I lost a few shipments back a couple of years ago as well.
this is my exact situation and one other person's too. those exact the frames

Dude what are you talking about?? I just said wow regarding the story/delay everyone is having and as always I didn’t bash Max whatsoever. I would never do that. I’ve only dealt with him for a year or so, but he’s been phenomenal and always stays in communication, I understand a lot of this is out of his hands. You were reading too much into it or not enough I don’t know… I just hope everybody receives their packs and Max keeps on providing an amazing service to the best of his abilities and what he can control. I am just way over the usual timeframe as our many. If/when it does arrive It would be a blessing, I’m just being realistic that I don’t think these ones are gonna make it. I’m the type of person that would be OK if everyone else got theirs and mine was just an isolated incident of getting lost.

Shoot man.. doesn't look good I guess.. though max just put a statement on the forum stating that "products were starting to being delivered now"...

You would think he would have made a statement that things are not working and items will not make it until further notice, but he didn't say anything of that sort.. so until then I still am having hope.. but I'm honestly trying to get a refund.. and then I would repay the cost if i did end up receiving it, or honestly if I got both, the 1st and the reship somehow, I would even pay a fair price for both..,considering the wait and the problems, I would still pay him pretty much full price for both, or close to it...

But he won't repond to me.. I would even take 60-75% of what I paid (even though most would ask for FULL refund).. I understand he didn't fuck us over or anything nefarious... it's some other system(s) that is taking them or confiscating or just holding too long or losing... idk really... so that the reason why I am willing to take much less than I paid for the order I didn't receive.. because I feel bad he sent 2 that didn't land.. so it hurts his wallet as Well... hopefully it just all starts arriving in like Within 2 weeks lol.. I still run to the mailbox everyday.. idk why anymore haha %}
if max, a man who is reputable honest and just a good guy in general to do this with has a reputation of 10 out of 10 I guarantee on almost everybody here it's not the kind of guy that's going to lead people on to keep on pushing paper his way knowing that there's a problem if anything since he knows he's going to have to work it out later because he's a man of his word he'd be putting the brakes on as quick as possible so we didn't have a bunch of bull crap happening later on and I've seen him do that before he told everybody hey stop what's going to be a minute and he saved himself a lot of work by doing that because he is going to make everybody right that isn't and he doesn't want a lot of those so I don't think we should assume much about Max the situations and assume about his business decisions

yeah that walk to the maíbox when your one of m@z's people is always a little thrill for the day

Dude what are you talking about?? I just said wow regarding the story/delay everyone is having and as always I didn’t bash Max whatsoever. I would never do that. I’ve only dealt with him for a year or so, but he’s been phenomenal and always stays in communication, I understand a lot of this is out of his hands. You were reading too much into it or not enough I don’t know… I just hope everybody receives their packs and Max keeps on providing an amazing service to the best of his abilities and what he can control. I am just way over the usual timeframe as our many. If/when it does arrive It would be a blessing, I’m just being realistic that I don’t think these ones are gonna make it. I’m the type of person that would be OK if everyone else got theirs and mine was just an isolated incident of getting lost.
Yea I understand.. that's why I said or you may have meant 'wow' about the overall situation we were all in.. don't take it personal, I did think the worst because I was having an issue with another person who was attacking me.. my bad =}

yeah that walk to the maíbox when your one of m@z's people is always a little thrill for the day
Lol.. well now it's kinda weaning down.. especially since he's not response to me anymore :/ .. maybe something happened to him? I hope nothing bad.. I would assume if he went on vacation and/or knew he was gonn be unavailable he would have stated that in the forum..

if max, a man who is reputable honest and just a good guy in general to do this with has a reputation of 10 out of 10 I guarantee on almost everybody here it's not the kind of guy that's going to lead people on to keep on pushing paper his way knowing that there's a problem if anything since he knows he's going to have to work it out later because he's a man of his word he'd be putting the brakes on as quick as possible so we didn't have a bunch of bull crap happening later on and I've seen him do that before he told everybody hey stop what's going to be a minute and he saved himself a lot of work by doing that because he is going to make everybody right that isn't and he doesn't want a lot of those so I don't think we should assume much about Max the situations and assume about his business decisions
True... he did say though that his recent packages were starting to land other places just the other day.. so idk =|

Hopefully this isn’t one of those “all good things must come to an end” situations, but I don’t think I have a choice other than to throw in the towel on this one. If it shows, it would be a very pleasant surprise, but reality is setting in. Max was great to deal with, but haven’t heard back from him in weeks now. For sure not what I was hoping for, but I’ll post if I ever get my packs. Most importantly, hope Max is ok, but the silence and the fact im past the 3+ month mark is telling me to let it go. Pulling for everyone else who is waiting, I’m sure some/most will get theirs.

Dang, I just reached out to Max last night and he responded. Then I get on here today and see all of this and it has me hesitant to order. He has ALWAYS been good with communication and has always made good on his word in the past, hes been my go to for 5+ years. I sure hope to see some positive updates soon!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back