MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Max is gone. Please don't waste your money right now.
He's not gone and he’s not scamming anyone. It’s the political situation in his area right now that has everything in chaos. It's beyond his control and he's searching for alternatives.

Hopefully this isn’t one of those “all good things must come to an end” situations, but I don’t think I have a choice other than to throw in the towel on this one. If it shows, it would be a very pleasant surprise, but reality is setting in. Max was great to deal with, but haven’t heard back from him in weeks now. For sure not what I was hoping for, but I’ll post if I ever get my packs. Most importantly, hope Max is ok, but the silence and the fact im past the 3+ month mark is telling me to let it go. Pulling for everyone else who is waiting, I’m sure some/most will get theirs.
Yes.. it's hard to hear that Max is reaching out to specific people and not to me -and certain others...

I have waited such a long time.. and when Max was responding to me in the past, (this was months and months ago from this current moment, but also months and months from when he received my money) I would always give him at least 1-2 weeks before even inquiring again about the situation... I wasn't ever to email him daily or multiple times a day, never..

I don't know why he would not just refund me at this point.. when he is responding the others, but then fully knowing I have been waiting since Halloween... I understand it is not ideal for him as well, but it is horrible to be without product and to feel like you've thrown money out the door... as I said I have been such a patient and understanding person with Max.. it sucks because a month or so ago max said he was thinking about (or starting to) only taking orders from specific people because people weren't receiving their orders.. I thought if reshipping wasn't going to work with me then he would refund me because I haven't heard negative reviews regarding this, and he 100% assured me that I would get my order or my money back :/

Ehhh that is quite upsetting that he is responding to people, especially when I never, ever, was one to bother him excessively or anything that resembled that... I have always been understanding given the circumstances..

But If Max does ever get back up and running and items are being shipped and received, and whatever the issue(s) that has been going on now is resolved, then I would most likely be back..
It would be nice if there were more options in price range compared with Max, as I can't really beat the prices and quality of the product he has had, in my experience, and from basically all I've ever heard...

I didn't mind waiting a longer time frame... Just as long as I had stock of what I needed, then I was just planning on making future orders with enough extra time... I felt like this was gonna just be permanent...

I have more hope that max will show up and orders will start to flow again, not so much that my particular order will show up.

Idk if in that scenario max would then just start from there and be reliable as was before, or if any refund/reship would be applied once he knew for sure it would be successful.

Only time will tell I suppose..

Last edited:
Max hasn't replied to my email but he did send a new menu to another email, his prices has changed, that makes me nervous
i mean it's out of his hands he's probably overwhelmed with emails from people waiting and there's nothing he can really do about it you know

i mean it's out of his hands he's probably overwhelmed with emails from people waiting and there's nothing he can really do about it you know
what's up @Nirvanadone87 how you been?
to anyone : I got a email couple days ago from a good friend. the message I sent him had nothing to do with ordering or my order or past orders or being late or when it's going to come again. I empathize with him because I really do being someone who's done something quite like this when you get into a predicament but it's out of your control it's not like you can just make everybody happy he doesn't know what landed what didn't land he doesn't know if it's just late or if everything's going to come right out at once because this situation is one he's never or anybody's ever handled over there but if anybody if you know him well enough to win to know when the 5-0 paid him a visit he eventually came out and told everybody once everything was straightened up and then went about his business and I'm sure took a quality amount of loss by making sure that his patrons were happy. in this reply email he didn't say what he was doing with the future held or anything like that he just said politics sucked over there and it's out of his hand he all he can do is put it in the mail and I believe just that. if Max has all he can do is put in the mail that's always over been able to do the rest is up to a series of bureaucracies agencies that some of them are more fragile to epic problems than others even our USPS experiences huge delays just like
Christmas before this past one USPS wás almost a month behind at high season I've just forgotten about the current situation for now I'm rolling with the punches and I think we should all do that offer him some hope offer him some sympathy he's missing out on his money he's got people barking at him probably some of them aren't very nice he probably didn't even want to open up some emails cuz he knows he can't do a damn thing about him. but if you come to the point with yourself and with him that you got to accept the situation just as it is right now and there's nothing that anybody can do aside from walking into a post office somewhere and picking it up yourself which can't happen, sit back relax and rely on the old standard some good 420
PS M@x. some may profess frustration on this forum and it's okay cuz they're frustrated but just know that behind that frustration I'd say at least 99% of us are always behind you want you to do the best you can not only for ourselves but for yourself. I hope everything gets back on track for you soon and those agencies enable you to do your job again and if not I hope you have a high quality of life no matter what the outcome
PS for those who say The simple solution would be just to send me my money back I will say as a business owner both illegal in the past and legal now a lot of my I would say over half of my money is tied up in the operation of my business and if I ran out of that I would never get back on my feet again so he's right to press pause for now let this situation fly overhead cuz I'm sure he hates this mess too

Last edited:
Well he could refund my money... I understand waiting 3 months, so I've waited over 3 months, by far, try almost a year (it's not coming, unless it's in some crazy lost backlog)... he told me about 2 months ago 'it was in my country', I asked how he knew and he wouldn't answer me because I wanted to know or it was at customs or what had happened'...

he had always told me not to worry and if it came down to it I would not be out that $...

This is what I'm taking about.. I'm not saying I haven't waited in an excess of time and tried every other option before trying to go this route.. and it sucks for me because I'll never be able to use him again if it's not coming to me successfully.. so it's not like I'm going to be refunded and then make an order sometime in the future... so I understand it's out of his hands, but when he reassured me I'd be refunded if I never received and then I'm just not responded to.. I don't think it's fair to say that and then just stop communicating.. he should state 'no refunds' or whatever his rules beforehand and let ppl know this has been becoming an issue.. I hope you can understand that.. I'm not just bitching
He told me the same shit, it’s in my country and will land any day….that was weeks ago. I know he is/.was solid and told me he would refund awile back, but now he’s ghost. C’mon man. Hope a miracle happens because he’s been tying up several months of my time as well during the wait. The pack is in your country and any day shtick ain’t cool.

He told me the same shit, it’s in my country and will land any day….that was weeks ago. I know he is/.was solid and told me he would refund awile back, but now he’s ghost. C’mon man. Hope a miracle happens because he’s been tying up several months of my time as well during the wait. The pack is in your country and any day shtick ain’t cool.
Shit sorry to hear that.. I didn't know he said that to others too..

Yeh he didn't respond to my main email but did to a different one, and he also lowered his cost for em and removed the lowest quantity of each one, no more 1 hunnid fifty, just tree hunnid

Yeh he didn't respond to my main email but did to a different one, and he also lowered his cost for em and removed the lowest quantity of each one, no more 1 hunnid fifty, just tree hunnid
You think he’s still actually shipping new orders?

signs of exit scam imo. please just buyer be very aware. I know a lot of y'all like Max and I personally did too but at the end of the day it's a good bit of money and he's in a whole different freaking country and he's not any of our "friend". Please be careful.. and I'm not saying something could not still land. I'm just saying manage your expectations for your sanity sake if anything. and I know how everybody feels. I'm losing out on this deal as well. But I'm gonna move on. I encourage everyone else to do the same and hopefully maybe we'll all get a surprise someday.

signs of exit scam imo. please just buyer be very aware. I know a lot of y'all like Max and I personally did too but at the end of the day it's a good bit of money and he's in a whole different freaking country and he's not any of our "friend". Please be careful.. and I'm not saying something could not still land. I'm just saying manage your expectations for your sanity sake if anything. and I know how everybody feels. I'm losing out on this deal as well. But I'm gonna move on. I encourage everyone else to do the same and hopefully maybe we'll all get a surprise someday.
Bingo. Well said per usual.

This is the worst fuckin news ever, with all the war going on it probably wont get any better. Hopefully he makes a comeback but nobody should be putting orders in with him right now, IMO, especially if hes sending out these new menus to potential readers while ignoring others who are still waiting on mags or wanting promised refunds...

I have lost a little on my end but max did too coz he did a reship
I'm calling things even with him coz he has always redeemed himself and I bet he did send reship. that's all he can do. I emailed him hello a couple times just to say hi and wish him well. he helped me for long time

I'm calling things even with him coz he has always redeemed himself and I bet he did send reship. that's all he can do. I emailed him hello a couple times just to say hi and wish him well. he helped me for long time
Did he say anything back that would lead to believe any outstanding orders will ever hit (longshot) or if they were shipped? Again not trying to hate, I’m sure shit got fucked up that was our of his control, or hope so.. I was hoping at least for a reply.

Did he say anything back that would lead to believe any outstanding orders will ever hit (longshot) or if they were shipped? Again not trying to hate, I’m sure shit got fucked up that was our of his control, or hope so.. I was hoping at least for a reply.
the only thing he said in reference to orders/business was politics and people beyond his control were responsible.
my email actually asked nothing about orders I just said hello and wished him well and that things hopefully improve.

I don't think he should be taking new orders is what I'm saying.. not that he isn't/wasn't having a hard time himself. I've stressed that point abundantly.. I just don't think this should be continuing to happen, especially when there are multiple people that have outstanding orders... as I've said, in many of my posts, this sucks for max as much as it does me (us)...

I want to be able to order from him when (if) this all gets figured out.. I would MUCH rather that scenario than any other, Max was the man... he was the best I've seen/experienced.. and I barley got to see what it seems most indulged in for awhile :/

Never know

Last edited:
I don't think he should be taking new orders is what I'm saying.. not that he isn't/wasn't having a hard time himself. I've stressed that point abundantly.. I just don't think this should be continuing to happen, especially when there are multiple people that have outstanding orders... as I've said, in many of my posts, this sucks for max as much as it does me (us)...

I want to be able to order from him when (if) this all gets figured out.. I would MUCH rather that scenario than any other, Max was the man... he was the best I've seen/experienced.. and I barley got to see what it seems most indulged in for awhile :/

Never know
m@x did not solicit anything nor make any predictions
we have this awesome place to be able to track these things right here.
if someone feels like donating to the cause that person would do so knowing exactly what the situation is

my prediction: when it's good again he will announce it
best of wishes to everyone

miss ya m@x

it's not like no one is getting orders at all tho of course he's gona take new orders still, people have ordered an had things land in the time frame you have been waiting so it's just bad luck I'm betting so many things could have happen to it on the way L.E. could have snagged them like a few years ago when they scooped a bunch of his packs who knows I got my last pack a month or 2 ago it took 35ish days total to the mid west but all this has made me pause on re ordering all tho max has never not delivered in all the years I used him

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back