MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Any recent US landings friends ?
Not yet, but I'm sure soon.. I responded too hasty in a post before.. max is great and don't want to stress him out too much.. maybe things are getting a little different and adjustments have to be made, but max is 100% legit and products are top notch!!
You'll get it eventually, idk why lately things have been this way for just a few of us..
=}

Not yet, but I'm sure soon.. I responded too hasty in a post before.. max is great and don't want to stress him out too much.. maybe things are getting a little different and adjustments have to be made, but max is 100% legit and products are top notch!!
You'll get it eventually, idk why lately things have been this way for just a few of us..
=}
Yeh me either. I am waiting patiently for changes on the ground. I'm.meeting some new people but m@x is my best friend

Yeh me either. I am waiting patiently for changes on the ground. I'm.meeting some new people but m@x is my best friend
I know.. there are SOO many options/vendors (especially if you are in the US, and need to get something similar without customs taking it/delaying it) to choose from with exact product, but their prices would be double at the cheapest, but most are like 4-5x the price as max... which is why max is the best for these few things... and it's not even a knock down in quality and that's why price is cheap, it is literally the same or better ( at least to me ) in quality.. so why would anyone go anywhere else lol (unless they are obtaining other products max doesn't have and they are bundling them, or I guess if they don't want to wait)..

No one will find cheaper for the high quality max has.

I know.. there are SOO many options/vendors (especially if you are in the US, and need to get something similar without customs taking it/delaying it) to choose from with exact product, but their prices would be double at the cheapest, but most are like 4-5x the price as max... which is why max is the best for these few things... and it's not even a knock down in quality and that's why price is cheap, it is literally the same or better ( at least to me ) in quality.. so why would anyone go anywhere else lol (unless they are obtaining other products max doesn't have and they are bundling them, or I guess if they don't want to wait)..

No one will find cheaper for the high quality max has.
I agree 100%! And he’s a solid dude, but I am way overdue on an initial re-ship and a new order. That said, I don’t doubt he will make it right. Once these ones land, I’ll be good for a long long time but I have other options in a pinch, but I ride with Max as my Costco for Benz.

Dear friends, unfortunately because of the chaos in europe, air transfer is so confused, so sometimes it takes 30-50 days to arrive, but the every each are making it.
I hope that situation will stabilized soon
Thank you all for understanding
And thank you all who let me know when the package arrives

Greetings
Max

Dear friends, unfortunately because of the chaos in europe, air transfer is so confused, so sometimes it takes 30-50 days to arrive, but the every each are making it.
I hope that situation will stabilized soon
Thank you all for understanding
And thank you all who let me know when the package arrives

Greetings
Max
Update is much appreciated. I have faith but I’m over the 50 day mark, fingers crossed… i definitely don’t want to find another supplier, I ride with you. Hopefully it’s any day, but I’ll let u know.

Update is much appreciated. I have faith but I’m over the 50 day mark, fingers crossed… i definitely don’t want to find another supplier, I ride with you. Hopefully it’s any day, but I’ll let u know.
Agree with you. I may have to let go hope of the early Nov primary send and the beginning of Jan resend.
I can take a loss in the long scheme of things bcoz of what m@x has done for me in the past. As soon as I see landings again I'll jump aboard
On a side note: keep your chin up m@x. I know things are getting chaotic in your area of the world and I pray for peace for such a honest person as you.
Max - we are sending good vibes to you from around the world for peace for you and your family and I will always support you as you have supported us

Agree with you. I may have to let go hope of the early Nov primary send and the beginning of Jan resend.
I can take a loss in the long scheme of things bcoz of what m@x has done for me in the past. As soon as I see landings again I'll jump aboard
On a side note: keep your chin up m@x. I know things are getting chaotic in your area of the world and I pray for peace for such a honest person as you.
Max - we are sending good vibes to you from around the world for peace for you and your family and I will always support you as you have supported us
Well said! I’m in the same boat timeline/reship wise, not looking good, but I understand the global transport has its issues beyond control, just sucks as I’m about out of material to read! Would be amazing if initial order and re-ship landed tomorrow (Good Friday) but I doubt that’s happening. (Bad Friday). Hope everyone else is hitting!

yeah, I always ride with Max. I currently am in a holding pattern kinda holding off until maybe some of the shipping chaos dies down but Max always comes through. That's one thing you can be sure of which is nice to know. He's a solid as solid can be. 💯

yeah, I always ride with Max. I currently am in a holding pattern kinda holding off until maybe some of the shipping chaos dies down but Max always comes through. That's one thing you can be sure of which is nice to know. He's a solid as solid can be. 💯
Yes
I pray for peace in his area of the world. The violence wouldn't have to spread very far do directly effect his country. Proof that people not getting along effects everything

Max comes through yet again! We had a bit of trouble with the first package. However, Max is a man of his word and resent the order. I received last week, everything accounted for. Excellent vendor! Thank you!

Max comes through yet again! We had a bit of trouble with the first package. However, Max is a man of his word and resent the order. I received last week, everything accounted for. Excellent vendor! Thank you!
Glad to hear it! Gives me little hope, but my initial was shipped like 4-5 months ago, maybe reship will make it but that’s probably hitting the 90+ day mark.

Mines at the 4 week mark, but I never had a problem with max, always came, just some were longer than others which is no big deal

You and I are on the exact sync. Even on reship
Right.. I still don't have mine ;/

Errrhhhh it's so upsetting... and I don't want another reship, and don't know if he has some other method of getting specific hard cases or extreme cases more like mine through another way, like a way they don't typically like to do or it's cost more so they don't typically... whatever the case may be, I asked about either reship on that way/form.. or to give me a refund in crypto... I even told him we could come up with some fair amount if he doesn't want to refund or somehow doesn't have the funds at this time or even at all.. i would work with him as crappy as it is for me and would be to take a monetary loss of any kind, as well as not get ANY product (it's not like I got 1 of 2, or 2 out of 5, or some amount of the product that I can say "at least I got something")... like no, I have nothing... and I also waited for sooooooooo long too :/

There's still a hinder of hope because I have not received any letter from any Customs or any type of mail service/provider...

I mean idk what to do at this point.. it really sucks man

Errrhhhh it's so upsetting... and I don't want another reship, and don't know if he has some other method of getting specific hard cases or extreme cases more like mine through another way, like a way they don't typically like to do or it's cost more so they don't typically... whatever the case may be, I asked about either reship on that way/form.. or to give me a refund in crypto... I even told him we could come up with some fair amount if he doesn't want to refund or somehow doesn't have the funds at this time or even at all.. i would work with him as crappy as it is for me and would be to take a monetary loss of any kind, as well as not get ANY product (it's not like I got 1 of 2, or 2 out of 5, or some amount of the product that I can say "at least I got something")... like no, I have nothing... and I also waited for sooooooooo long too :/

There's still a hinder of hope because I have not received any letter from any Customs or any type of mail service/provider...

I have not received the letter either but in my experience it's always been.aboit 5 weeks to.ll and we are way passed that. I have emails m@x and and not getting.e
Anything back which in not normal I hope the best for him

Wow,
I have not received the letter either but in my experience it's always been.aboit 5 weeks to.ll and we are way passed that. I have emails m@x and and not getting.e
Anything back which in not normal I hope the best for him
Same, and like everybody else I support Max all the way… really don’t like to bug him but I haven’t heard back in a bit either. Not expecting him to have any updates, but being down for several months is really getting close to biting me.

Wow,

Same, and like everybody else I support Max all the way… really don’t like to bug him but I haven’t heard back in a bit either. Not expecting him to have any updates, but being down for several months is really getting close to biting me.
ivy mailed him several very courtesy emails of the utmost kindness even asking if I should just look in a different place if there's some sort of trouble and those two emails have not come back

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back