MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Ordered 5th Dec 2023
Shipped 6th Dec 2023
Still not arrived in UK.... Not holding much hope now. I have spoken to Max a couple of time and just got he advice it should be any day. :(

Ordered 5th Dec 2023
Shipped 6th Dec 2023
Still not arrived in UK.... Not holding much hope now. I have spoken to Max a couple of time and just got he advice it should be any day. :(
This is what I'm talking about this shit doesn't disappear on a on a mass scale you would expect ll's at least on half of them to come through but nothing's coming through someone is short selling they're bringing in money and not sending anything out and I'm done falling for that ruse

At this point I'm getting no response from Max I paid full for my products my magazines and he never told me that there was a strike starting and then nothing was going out. Furthermore he even said it was safe to send more money for another pack of magazines while the strike was still going on and nothing was going out and now he says he sent a recent at some point but he doesn't remember when he just remembers that he did it however I doubt that someone who deals with much bulk is Max can remember sending one reason when he doesn't even have a note or remember when he did it so now I'm plenty of money down I've asked either for a resend or my money back and I still get radio silence Max has always been good to me but the last 3 months have been a different Max and I don't understand what was once my go-to and the person I trusted the most has become the person who doesn't respond and has not been able to get anything to me not even an LL from you know who so something is definitely wrong here I no longer will send money until there's something about this is taken care of

Not
Anyone get touch downs from newer orders with quicker delivery? I don’t doubt my man Max for a minute, just wasn’t sure if new processes was actually quicker

I had a reship sent in early January that has yet to be delivered (Midwest or USA)... I'm guessing 2-3 weeks if not earlier I'm hoping at least..

I just ordered jan/2 to test the speeds and it took 22 days. Max is solid as it gets and I won't let anyone tarnish his name. I ordered 10k tabs from him 2 years ago before he was raided. When he was realized that man reshipped all 10k to me. That man has more money than God and doesn't need to sting anyone for $200-$500.

Yes. I had to let off some steam and probably shouldn't have .
M@x always don me everything right in the end so...

Yes. I had to let off some steam and probably shouldn't have .
M@x always don me everything right in the end so...
you're allowed to say what you want bro. If you're not getting the service you should get people need to know. Now saying that, Max has always been 100% with me.

I just ordered jan/2 to test the speeds and it took 22 days. Max is solid as it gets and I won't let anyone tarnish his name. I ordered 10k tabs from him 2 years ago before he was raided. When he was realized that man reshipped all 10k to me. That man has more money than God and doesn't need to sting anyone for $200-$500.
Are you ordering within the USA though? I ordered 30 days ago and have not received mine yet.. this is not unusual from a past order and from what I hear and expect.. though this is a reship from an order I placed back in early October that never arrived, so I was told a reship (which I completely believe and would have no reason to believe it was not, as a fact I am most definitely sure it was with max's reputation) was sent out 30 days ago today.. so just wondering if you are within Europe, Canada, USA and receiving within 3 weeks...

Thanks!

We ran into a little issue on my last order of mags. Luckily, @maxmagnus was very professional with handling the situation and we found a solution. I will have a little more detailed report soon. Thanks Max!!

We know what we are getting into .... "No more it's later last time ". M@x will get it to you it's just time varies .WE KNOW
😜

Another succesful order from Max to the great white north east.
Shipped 1 feb 2024
Received 27 feb 2024
Great shape good mags
Thanks Max

I had a reship sent out January 12th.. still no sign of it.. this was an order originally from early October and still waiting :/

I'm sure it's on its way, it's just hard waiting so long, kinda miss when there was tracking but I understand why not..

I guess the wait is worth the great price.. first order was successful and wait was not too long...

you're allowed to say what you want bro. If you're not getting the service you should get people need to know. Now saying that, Max has always been 100% with me.
I had a reship sent out January 12th.. still no sign of it.. this was an order originally from early October and still waiting :/

I'm sure it's on its way, it's just hard waiting so long, kinda miss when there was tracking but I understand why not..

I guess the wait is worth the great price.. first order was successful and wait was not too long...
Ok. That makes me feel better. I'm ok. Same exact boat. 2st donation middle Nov, reship ides of january M#x told me maybe fins another vendor co im the onky one not gettijg mine
I still trust him 99.99% and I bet he sent them. I was in the dark starting in November coz never heard of the strike and that backed up into hella days

I'm gonna keep my money on @m@x (mods for domestic)
We need you max. Stay the way you have always done things

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back