MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Guess i was spoiled by 2 week turn over :p i dont think ive ever had a 4+week wait with him..its just concerning seeing ppl not.recieve for so long so i just assumed im in that pool of the lost or delayed books
I think lately it was issues in his home country with mailing system. Then overall from the war/war-like issues in that region (in general), and then the holidays and weather always slows things down...

I was told that Max sent out a reship to me. I am very satisfied and believe it will reach me, and reach me within 1.5 months (fingers crossed) now that all of those issues have either been resolved, ended, or (the war) isn't effecting things too much in reality, unless right in the area obviously...

But I waited almost 4 months... and I am now prepared to wait another ~2 months.. so that's 6 months :/ ...

Now once this shipment arrives (it will!), I will be extremely happy and make sure I reorder before I get close to low. That way I'm not hurting so bad medicinally like I have been this time around.. I made the mistake of not anticipating a no-show package, and regardless the long shipping times even if it would have arrived regularly...

Max is great though and not just in my experience, but if you just read and hear others' stories, experiences (especially in situations like mine where things don't go the way they should, that's when you really see who the vendor is personally and how they truly handle your business and customer service/relation. He does great and everyone seems to love him..

I mean the product is not only 'as described' (in my past experience), but it is great quality and the prices are almost half (and usually actually a LOT more than half) less than any other vendor..
it's not even a slightly better deal, or better prices but less quality, no, it is the same or better quality, for much much less overall cost.. I mean you can't beat it...

That's exactly why I don't mind waiting 1-2.5 months.. and why I am not upset (at max) for having to now wait probably 6 months, lol, for my order...

=}

I had some delays and honestly I work in supply chain/intl cargo.
Max did as he said, it was the place it was coming from that hit an overflow as we do cargo from there.

It breaks down to, they got so backed up that it will take them weeks to catch up and some things might be pushed to the side and eventually go out.
Logistics is insane all over the world to say the least.

I think lately it was issues in his home country with mailing system. Then overall from the war/war-like issues in that region (in general), and then the holidays and weather always slows things down...

I was told that Max sent out a reship to me. I am very satisfied and believe it will reach me, and reach me within 1.5 months (fingers crossed) now that all of those issues have either been resolved, ended, or (the war) isn't effecting things too much in reality, unless right in the area obviously...

But I waited almost 4 months... and I am now prepared to wait another ~2 months.. so that's 6 months :/ ...

Now once this shipment arrives (it will!), I will be extremely happy and make sure I reorder before I get close to low. That way I'm not hurting so bad medicinally like I have been this time around.. I made the mistake of not anticipating a no-show package, and regardless the long shipping times even if it would have arrived regularly...

Max is great though and not just in my experience, but if you just read and hear others' stories, experiences (especially in situations like mine where things don't go the way they should, that's when you really see who the vendor is personally and how they truly handle your business and customer service/relation. He does great and everyone seems to love him..

I mean the product is not only 'as described' (in my past experience), but it is great quality and the prices are almost half (and usually actually a LOT more than half) less than any other vendor..
it's not even a slightly better deal, or better prices but less quality, no, it is the same or better quality, for much much less overall cost.. I mean you can't beat it...

That's exactly why I don't mind waiting 1-2.5 months.. and why I am not upset (at max) for having to now wait probably 6 months, lol, for my order...

=}
Thats nuts, 6 months would be hard to swallow, I know its not him, he has never in my recollection ever ghosted or not came through. I emailed him a few days ago about a reship, hopfully he will respond, but i guess ill just forget about it and see what happens :)

If there is one vendor, I work with that I do not worry about my packages arriving or being made full. It’s my man Max.. I was with everybody else waiting for a long time, and although one of my package has not and may not land, I placed another, and Max is making it right. With his prices, you have to be a little patient. In the end, he always makes it work..

If there is one vendor, I work with that I do not worry about my packages arriving or being made full. It’s my man Max.. I was with everybody else waiting for a long time, and although one of my package has not and may not land, I placed another, and Max is making it right. With his prices, you have to be a little patient. In the end, he always makes it work..
This is the truth.! Max always makes it right. Dude is the best.

=}
Just a heads up. Have 2 or more Bitcoin sources because if your main one messes up like mine did recently then you gonna be without mags and possibly no Bitcoins. You have to go thru the whole KYC process again. Misplaced some selfies? get the phone out.
Mike

Last edited:
I'm in a position with M@x right now. It has nothing to do with lack of action and accountability from him. Just had a pack from the strike not show and he had no problem resend until m@x does mr wrong ill blindly believe him with confidence. 7 years has proved this to be true

I'm in a position with M@x right now. It has nothing to do with lack of action and accountability from him. Just had a pack from the strike not show and he had no problem resend until m@x does mr wrong ill blindly believe him with confidence. 7 years has proved this to be true
I was in the same boat, waiting for months, half came but, that was it.. he did right and re shipped. You know damn well I will tell him 1,000% if both land and gladly pay for the other, which I added to. He’s how everyone should be. Big thanks to Max for what he does. 🙏

I was in the same boat, waiting for months, half came but, that was it.. he did right and re shipped. You know damn well I will tell him 1,000% if both land and gladly pay for the other, which I added to. He’s how everyone should be. Big thanks to Max for what he does. 🙏
I agree
Done the same thing with him before and you right, be no prob getting him back with his honest he is to us and how fair his subscriptions are

Just a heads up. Have 2 or more Bitcoin sources because if your main one messes up like mine did recently then you gonna be without mags and possibly no Bitcoins. You have to go thru the whole KYC process again. Misplaced some selfies? get the phone out.
Mike
I'm not sure I understand what the last part of your reply means.. could you elaborate? Lol sorry...
About the KYC process and misplaced selfies... thanks for the reply though! I understand having 2 sources... are you meaning like Coinbase and another source like that? Or what exactly do you mean? And then the end part as well...?

Thanks bud =}

I'm not sure I understand what the last part of your reply means.. could you elaborate? Lol sorry...
About the KYC process and misplaced selfies... thanks for the reply though! I understand having 2 sources... are you meaning like Coinbase and another source like that? Or what exactly do you mean? And then the end part as well...?

Thanks bud =}
im in the wrong place but yes i mean more than 1 exchange to buy bitcoin. i usually spend most of my coins on purchases because its easy to just buy more, however this time the transfer of my coins from exchange to my wallet was stopped-- dont know why. I contacted support, no help there.
i didnt lose any money but no bitcoins. i had a few mags but they ran out quick. In the great white north it can be difficult to join an exchange due to the Know Your Customer rules, they ask for things like a selfie with you holding your id , proof of address , etc. It can take time for them to accept you. So time consuming to get all your documents and apply. Hope that helps.
Mod move this if it shouldnt be here.

im in the wrong place but yes i mean more than 1 exchange to buy bitcoin. i usually spend most of my coins on purchases because its easy to just buy more, however this time the transfer of my coins from exchange to my wallet was stopped-- dont know why. I contacted support, no help there.
i didnt lose any money but no bitcoins. i had a few mags but they ran out quick. In the great white north it can be difficult to join an exchange due to the Know Your Customer rules, they ask for things like a selfie with you holding your id , proof of address , etc. It can take time for them to accept you. So time consuming to get all your documents and apply. Hope that helps.
Mod move this if it shouldnt be here.
K thanks for advice.. I've never had an issue with crypto being lost or not processed, ext.. my only issue was with the mailing system (idk if it was max's end or the USA end), but they lost/didn't deliver for whatever reason.. he then said he sent a reship so all good with that hopefully, it still hasn't arrived, but it has not been too long so I'm not stressing yet..

Thanks for clarifying =}

K thanks for advice.. I've never had an issue with crypto being lost or not processed, ext.. my only issue was with the mailing system (idk if it was max's end or the USA end), but they lost/didn't deliver for whatever reason.. he then said he sent a reship so all good with that hopefully, it still hasn't arrived, but it has not been too long so I'm not stressing yet..

Thanks for clarifying =}
I'm in same boat
Waiting on reship after no magz @ beginning of his mail strike

Mid dec order arrived last week for me, approx 5 weeks to west coast US. Max has and is always will be honest and reliable, and i do appreciate you. its always the handlers who slow it down!

Anyone get touch downs from newer orders with quicker delivery? I don’t doubt my man Max for a minute, just wasn’t sure if new processes was actually quicker?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back