MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Going on 3 months. Radio silence so I’ll chalk it up as a loss at this point.
Can only email a few times and get no reply so that’s that

Dear friend,

Happy New Year

Thank you all that told me that packages arrived in last few days.
In last 5-6 days, there are a lot delivered packages.
I hope that in next few days to everybody else packages will arrive.

One more time I apologize for so long waiting, but it was not about me.
To me is also important to delivery goes faster so we all work more.
Now the situation got stabilized and packages arrive more faster. 8-14 days
Thank you all that have been patient, all your waiting will be gifted.

Best greetings
Max

TD. Can’t blame Max he did his job, I won’t share ship dates but he did it as he said, looks like it’s the dummies that delayed everything.
10/10 review

Max comes through again! This one took a little longer. About 2 months because the first order never showed. However, Max is a good man and took care of me anyway. Highly recommend this vendor. He does a great job.

Been over 30 days now..hopefully its my turn soon! Looks like there are some TDs for some people :)

If people place new orders beginning at the new year please post times. That way we can see if it has improved after thr holidays, which I am sure it will. I will do the same. Thanks in advance.

My package never arrived but max sent or is sending a reship to make it right. I'm glad about the great customer care, it just sucks having to wait so long. Can't beat the prices though, and hopefully it will arrive quick since things are supposedly getting back to normal shipping wise.

Thanks max!

=}

Mine never arrived
Donated 11/22
M@x says will reship and if that is done I will continue my years long relationship with him
Always has done what he says, what more can you ask
Thanks m@x

Mine never arrived
Donated 11/22
M@x says will reship and if that is done I will continue my years long relationship with him
Thanks m@x
Mine didn't arrive and I donated beginning of October :/ ...

But he said he would reship to me as well.. as far as I know, he has already done that since we confirmed that early last week.. I really hope so because I've already been waiting sooo long.. I opted out of getting a monetary refund because I know it's not his fault and I've successfully ordered and received quality product of what I ordered in the past, no issues... so yeah, I would like to continue my years long (or life long possibly hah) relationship when it comes to these needs as well... im sure it's better for him to reship products then to refund.. and I really need these products, it's just been so long and I hope that it is not 2+ months, which it could be (and Typically if I hadn't already been waiting 3+ Months, then 2 months would be totally acceptable, even a bit longer.) but when you add both wait times together, it's quite some time for much needed products.. BUT, as Max stated in a recent post, things are back to normal and shipping should be no longer than 3-4 weeks...

That's my hope!! =}

Still waiting on 100% confirmation that he made the shipment for the make up ship.. when he does i will notify you all on here of how wonderful max has made the things out of a shitty situation that has occurred out of his control with the 1st transaction, but did what he could that is in his control..

Hope all goes well for everyone and they get their packages/get reships successfully hitting home!

Daniel

Last edited:
C
Mine never arrived
Donated 11/22
Thanks m@x
Do you mind if I ask where you are located that you didn't get your package either?? Not exactly, but in general.. I'm in the USA, Midwest to be particular.. are you in US as well, what part it so, or if not where abouts??

Thanks bud!

Daniel

Been over a month, early december when i checked out the books.. so ive emailed and asked for a reship and will donate if original shows up. Its not his fault, and he is such a value to our community, so i hope it goes well. Ill report back if/when it gets reshipped or something showes up! Thank you @maxmagnus all the hard work and customer service. Truly the G.O.A.T. for years!

Last edited:
Been over a month, early december when i checked out the books.. so ive emailed and asked for a reship and will donate if original shows up. Its not his fault, and he is such a value to our community, so i hope it goes well. Ill report back if/when it gets reshipped or something showes up! Thank you @maxmagnus all the hard work and customer service. Truly the G.O.A.T. for years!
This is just my 2cents, but 30 days from him isn't irregular.
I waited 90 days before bringing it up. But that's just me

This is just my 2cents, but 30 days from him isn't irregular.
I waited 90 days before bringing it up. But that's just me
Guess i was spoiled by 2 week turn over :p i dont think ive ever had a 4+week wait with him..its just concerning seeing ppl not.recieve for so long so i just assumed im in that pool of the lost or delayed books

Guess i was spoiled by 2 week turn over :p i dont think ive ever had a 4+week wait with him..its just concerning seeing ppl not.recieve for so long so i just assumed im in that pool of the lost or delayed books
I have only ran into this 2 times (once before). Both times he had done his part when he said. Usually hang time for his punts is 3 weeks for me

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back