MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Over 60 at this point. Ahh who knows
I'm at about the same, for 0/3 just curious if they will arrive at this point. There is another vendor in the international section that is having a bunch of deliveries coming in after 4-6 months of gap. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm at about the same, for 0/3 just curious if they will arrive at this point. There is another vendor in the international section that is having a bunch of deliveries coming in after 4-6 months of gap. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
4-6 months ?
Holy crap !
Plzzzz 🙏 not in this case
I'm really thinking it was the strike

Well poopy....i hope people start getting their books. Not what i wanted to see just after checking out some of his books.. I dont doubt max, but this seems like maybe its out of his control?

I’ve been in communication, as I’m sure everyone has. Hoping for a big land soon myself, but my order in 5-6 weeks ago. He’s been 3/3 so far. Anyone else here compete with his prices?

Anybody stateside getting lands that ordered 6 to 8 weeks back? I know Max is the man, but I need this one!

Anybody stateside getting lands that ordered 6 to 8 weeks back? I know Max is the man, but I need this one!
Jesus I'm sick of getting alerts on Max like someone got something and every time it's the same exact thing is it 6 to 8 week to the six to eight weeks is a six to eight weeks dude it just said it up there every time that we get alert we got to go check and see if there's a landing and I get someone like you that's just tell me at 6 to 8 weeks like everybody else we know what it is if I were to go and write 16 weeks until the next one it wouldn't change a thing

Jesus I'm sick of getting alerts on Max like someone got something and every time it's the same exact thing is it 6 to 8 week to the six to eight weeks is a six to eight weeks dude it just said it up there every time that we get alert we got to go check and see if there's a landing and I get someone like you that's just tell me at 6 to 8 weeks like everybody else we know what it is if I were to go and write 16 weeks until the next one it wouldn't change a thing
Shit, I didn’t know it sent replies out like that. Sorry mang, I know it’s a shit show. I just joined to give my word to a few vendors here I knew before DBG that I would leave a few reviews. I got shit hung up everywhere which never happens, just on the longer side for Max, wanted to see if it was taking 3+ months. Take a breath my man.

Shit, I didn’t know it sent replies out like that. Sorry mang, I know it’s a shit show. I just joined to give my word to a few vendors here I knew before DBG that I would leave a few reviews. I got shit hung up everywhere which never happens, just on the longer side for Max, wanted to see if it was taking 3+ months. Take a breath my man.
I don't understand why you think I'm not taking a breath and I'm able to live but you know I guess when that's your base knowledge we get close like the one you just did where following seven or eight people's reports of it taking 6 to 8 weeks you follow up with the question"is anybody getting their packs in six to eight weeks" again mind you that's after multiple recent posts straighten a row that it's six to eight weeks but somehow you extrapolate that to what 6 months and so you need to ask I have normally don't make any kind of like smart ass comments but polluting the thread with meaningless questions just like I'm doing a meaningless critique of it to get it to stop because when we have six or seven in a row saying six to eight weeks and then someone pops up and asked the next very post is it taking six to eight weeks it just makes no sense it makes it about as much sense as you think I'm alive and not taking a breath so you had to remind me

Edit: I'm being a dick and now I'm aware of it but I think for frustration of everybody in this post is starting to show I know mine is I never really let more money go than I can afford to but sometimes you stretch that with someone that you know delivers and Christmas is coming up and then for no one to get anything is very frustrating hear all of this keep this oh I hope it comes through or I'm sure it'll come through but it's not happening I mean everybody I've talked to not one of them is received a package I heard a report of one person getting one a couple weeks ago so sorry I was so short and I feel your pain because I'm frustrated

Out of 6 packs I have received 0 over 2 months. I normally receive in 2-3weeks. Sometimes up to 4 weeks rarely

But I will say Max doesn’t owe me a dime over the past 10 years or so. Why he goes silent I don’t know but he always makes it right.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back