MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Have used Max for 6 years consistently and just rejoined after I got off the forum for a few years.

Anyway, touchdown yesterday fresh as ever and extras. Max is hands down the best and this was no light order.

Have used Max for 6 years consistently and just rejoined after I got off the forum for a few years.

Anyway, touchdown yesterday fresh as ever and extras. Max is hands down the best and this was no light order.
can you give a clue on transit times out of curiousity

Never received order placed with Max that was shipped August 7th to MW USA. All previous orders with Max have arrived. I reached out to Max for re-ship. Will keep you posted.

Unfortunate it seems I’m the only one with impossibly bad luck. In over 10 years I have never not received a package and now it looks like I have 3 packages (out of 4) that won’t be arriving. I live in a worldwide hub of a city and the local post is par to none. No photos or registered mail info either.

I hope max can help with this situation since I reordered a second time thinking there was some error when sending.

Please, Max, 3 packages in a row not arriving is impossible odds. I’ve had two packages arrive in the past week from near that side of the world so it’s definitely not on my side.

Pleas help

Edit: Just to clarify. The order were split into separate shipments so there were 4 shipments. The first of 4 arrived but the other three did not.

Last edited:
Unfortunate it seems I’m the only one with impossibly bad luck. In over 10 years I have never not received a package and now it looks like I have 3 packages (out of 4) that won’t be arriving. I live in a worldwide hub of a city and the local post is par to none. No photos or registered mail info either.

I hope max can help with this situation since I reordered a second time thinking there was some error when sending.

Please, Max, 3 packages in a row not arriving is impossible odds. I’ve had two packages arrive in the past week from near that side of the world so it’s definitely not on my side.

Pleas help

Edit: Just to clarify. The order were split into separate shipments so there were 4 shipments. The first of 4 arrived but the other three did not.
I hope you took this to his private messages before coming on here with it. After 10 years, I hope you at least gave him that chance to handle it privately before blasting it out in the public.

I hope you took this to his private messages before coming on here with it. After 10 years, I hope you at least gave him that chance to handle it privately before blasting it out in the public.
Sorry, I think I was being unclear about the feeling I was trying to convey. I haven’t been dealing with Max for 10 years. I meant I have been ordering to my current location for over 10 years (closer to 15 years) without a single loss from anyone, period. That had always seemed like extraordinarily good luck for me but it also made my two orders with Max, total, seemed like extraordinarily bad luck.

However, earlier today, the entire second order I made close to 2 months ago arrived in one package and not split in two as expected! That means I’m only missing the first half of my first order and not both orders.

Of course I kept all communication private. I wasn’t trying to blast anything publicly. I even offered to pay for the reship of the missing partial first shipment with registered mail or EMS because I was wondering where in along the line things fell apart. I still hope to be able to so still, even though the second order came through.

Thanks Max for coming through!

Thank you my friends.
From our country to usa packages comes within 2 days.
I don't know on what depends when will somebody get their package from usa. Sometimes it take 5 sometimes 15 days.
But thank you all for being patient, I am always here to solve the problems.

Greetings
Max

Thank you my friends.
From our country to usa packages comes within 2 days.
I don't know on what depends when will somebody get their package from usa. Sometimes it take 5 sometimes 15 days.
But thank you all for being patient, I am always here to solve the problems.

Greetings
Max
That is crazy! :-)

are you sure that it could take two days for your country to USA? It Hass to go through customs and usually setting something from whatever over takes two or three days a little longer and another country. I’m kind of confused did you mean 2 weeks or 2 days?

That is crazy! :)

are you sure that it could take two days for your country to USA? It Hass to go through customs and usually setting something from whatever over takes two or three days a little longer and another country. I’m kind of confused did you mean 2 weeks or 2 days?
Yes I know you sent me an email.. in regards do something similar to this.

@danielsonh85 once it leaves their country the packet can arrive in US in 2 days with the appropriate 🚢 method. that just means it takes a couple days to officially be in US. doesn’t include cust0mz entry and exit and the path it takes after cleared. it says in the next sentence it could be anywhere between 5-15 days to actually get to the person.

@danielsonh85 once it leaves their country the packet can arrive in US in 2 days with the appropriate 🚢 method. that just means it takes a couple days to officially be in US. doesn’t include cust0mz entry and exit and the path it takes after cleared. it says in the next sentence it could be anywhere between 5-15 days to actually get to the person.
Ahhhh!! Thank you my friend for clarifying that if it is the country it up to the destination.
Not that you really should have ‘had’ to, but Nonetheless, I do thank you for it!

I just could not see how it was possible to get it to destination.. now, into the country, yes that makes total sense!

Thank you so much for clarifying and also Thank you so much for response in general heh! 🥴

That actually makes me feel good about future parcels getting through in general!

Thanks again!

=+}

I usually get my packages here to the east coast in about 2-3 weeks, I placed an order now 4 and a half weeks ago and nothing yet. I have had a package show up after 6 weeks before though. Probably got stuck in customs. I’ll give it another week or so and talk to Max, who always makes it right. He has never failed me, even after I have had packages never show up, he replaced them. I just don’t like asking any vendor for a re-ship, but it’s a lot of $ involved and sometimes it needs to be done. But you have to be real patient when ordering overseas, with customs especially now post 911, for all you people that were around pre 911 anyways lol

Last edited:
Dear friends,
Packages goes from me and comes to usa within 2-3 days.
What is happening in usa I don't know. Some of you gets package after 6-7 days,some 8-10 and some after 17-18. I work really hard to send a package to everyone 24 hours after you order it.
Thank you all for understanding

Greetings
Max

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back