MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Absolute pleasure to do business with Actually made the mistake of over payment wich i was not aware of was contacted imeadly to let me know. Honest and very hard working very easy zero complaints All magazines absolutely Perfect Will never do business with another seller with MAXs wide range of reading material and outstanding prices THANK YOU SIR ! order june 11 - 29 landed this probably be sooner ifwas a regular route probably because in my neighborhood if it rains they don't deliver because its a walking route. Again thank you!

just want to share a little more for Max in last order... Everything was so fresh. And everything had extras. He is on fire right now. It is beyond me that some folks are spending what they're spending with other vendors on this forum that sell the same products. those other vendors prices are insane. Max has such fair prices. Great guy too! Just plan ahead anyway folks! just wanted to add that. thanks again Max talk to you in few weeks.

Unsure why I have 4 packs out that have been over 22 days one has been over 30. I mngoingbto reach out to max as this is very u nudual he is usually like clock work.

he can't help how long the shipping takes. i'm sure he will reship at a certain point. but once he sends, not sure what else he can do. I had one take over 40 days one time.

Just wanted to share. It was my first time speaking to Max. From the first “Hello” to “Hi, you have a package” in 10 days. Wow.

As someone said before me, I will probably only deal with Max from now on for what subscriptions I want off the menu.

Extremely polite, cannot be easier to deal with some other’s prices are insane in comparison.. Thanks Max, I wish I met you sooner..

As others have said, it is variable. I’ve been using Max for nearly 10 years and the range is anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks, typically somewhere in between. But he has always come through for me, and is extremely courteous, and I am never disappointed with what I receive.

Today 2/5 of my order arrived. Rest usually comes the next day. I think I donated 7/11 so 15 days isn't bad for the great reading material. A+++++ with everything. He's a old pro at his job.

I received half of my order back on July 21st but it’s been weeks since then and am still waiting for the others. Is this big of a gap normal?

I haven’t been able to reach him via email either

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back