MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Yeah. Bit of a stretch but without there being a ll sent to me after a month I was perplexed on what had happened to it. So I kept biting my time, interacting with Max on a courteous basis he swore that they had been sent and I took him for his word on it because his word has never let me wrong before. It didn't this time either. Max is a good businessman and I trust him more than I trust most people in my neighborhood. New paragraph Max is a businessman
Thanks for sharing this- complaining on here isn’t the way to do business. Communicating with the vendor, politely, is.

Unfortunately for me, after two months waiting, order hasn't arrived. But Max comunication has always been very good and at the end he preferred to refund me. So the feedback is positive.
Only I can't understand why he does not use tracking shipping to my country so I can't know where the shipping has been stopped/lost/stolen.

Unfortunately for me, after two months waiting, order hasn't arrived. But Max comunication has always been very good and at the end he preferred to refund me. So the feedback is positive.
Only I can't understand why he does not use tracking shipping to my country so I can't know where the shipping has been stopped/lost/stolen.
I think shipping w/o track is smart. Can you share general area you are where books cant be read?
Seems like some are having great ease reading and others cant get books. Max is always the best, even when its out of his control. Nothing but support

I think shipping w/o track is smart. Can you share general area you are where books cant be read?
Seems like some are having great ease reading and others cant get books. Max is always the best, even when its out of his control. Nothing but support
Europe. But this is the first time that happens to me.

so how does the 20% off thing work with Max?do you just take 20% off your entire order? thanks!! PE

Hi max
Please read my email snd respond please so we can take care of this
Op8d

Hello to everybody
Just wanted to let you know that discount is stil valuable, until stock runs out.
Greetings to all my dear friends
Max

until stock runs out? i hopeMax isn't leaving us!!. He is the best!! maybe he means old stock?

It is because of the huge amount that arrived to me with a discount.
Also, would like to tell you once again, false mail addres maxrnagnus keeps sending messages to my customers, so please double check to assure that you are emailing me.

Greetings
Max

I am not getting a response. It seems everything has gone to dark. Super displeased
how long ago? he just posted here. u sure you used right email? did you send btc and he now not answering? max is legit. sure it will work out.

EMERGENCY
A lot of people sends me messages after they got cheated by maxrnagnus
The man who introduce himself as me, uses the similar address, the difference is in 2 letters
Please read every letter from contact mail
maxRNagnus is not maxMagnus

Greetings

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back