MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Hey everyone, it looks like somebody is trying to pose as Max and scam people. I received an email in my proton account from someone posing at him, though I've never communicated with him through it. The email address they're sending from is "maxrnagnus@tutanota"; they're trying to pass the "rn" off to look like an "m" and it looks like a mass email because the recipients are listed as "undisclosed" ... Careful not to fall for
have you noticed that it Seems MW is taking longer than usual for anyone int'l?
How long does it usually take?

Hey everyone, it looks like somebody is trying to pose as Max and scam people. I received an email in my proton account from someone posing at him, though I've never communicated with him through it. The email address they're sending from is "maxrnagnus@tutanota"; they're trying to pass the "rn" off to look like an "m" and it looks like a mass email because the recipients are listed as "undisclosed" ... Careful not to fall for it.
Protonmail has been compromised. I had my protonmail hacked and a couple scams attempted on me. When I caught it I warned Max and the hackers changed my protonmail password so I couldn't access my protonmail any longer. Be careful using protonmail. I won't use protonmail at all. In my opinion it could be someone from this forum targeting Max's customers.

Protonmail has been compromised. I had my protonmail hacked and a couple scams attempted on me. When I caught it I warned Max and the hackers changed my protonmail password so I couldn't access my protonmail any longer. Be careful using protonmail. I won't use protonmail at all. In my opinion it could be someone from this forum targeting Max's customers.
Thank you my friend

Greetings
Max

Still missing a pack that was shipped almost 3 months ago, and Max never made it right. About a month and a half ago he told me to send him my btc address and he would refund me. Well he lied and never did, and he hasn't responded since. I don't know what his issue is but he needs to keep his word and do what he said he was gonna do.

Still missing a pack that was shipped almost 3 months ago, and Max never made it right. About a month and a half ago he told me to send him my btc address and he would refund me. Well he lied and never did, and he hasn't responded since. I don't know what his issue is but he needs to keep his word and do what he said he was gonna do.
Max only shipped me half the Vals I ordered when he offered a 2 for 1 deal and now he thinks I pissed him off somehow when I literally said nothing. I think there's a language barrier there that is a problem, but I really have no idea what I could have said to make him angry and refuse to do business with me :(

I have had the pleasure of talking to max many times. I have never had an issue and consider him to be very reliable and if something is going on that slows his ability to respond he always makes it known. As for the language barrier, what are you expecting? Be respectful and clear and you will be fine.

I've been nothing but respectful and clear with him, and he hasn't said a word since he told me he would take care of the issue. I only received one of two packs, and never received a LL so I'm pretty convinced he just never even shipped the second one. Regardless he needs to make things right like he said he was. This is no way to do business.

Has anyone got any updates for us this month? Havent saw anyone post about anything landing this month. As for Max, there is no doubt he is trustworthy, but if he is no longer doing re-ships he should make it clear to everyone.

Last edited:
Wow, ive ordered bunch of times and had no problem, I hope everything is ok

That's bc he's a selective scammer. Some people receive, others he'll ship one pack and not the other, and then completely ignore them. With no tracking he can easily say something is shipped when it isn't. Not only am I still missing a pack, he lied to me and said he'll send my money back before he stopped responding to me. I've had it with him. If it was up to me he would be blacklisted on here.
He does not give tracking numbers anymore. Max is definately not a scammer. But just like everyone in this world he's not perfect. He may make a mistake here and there but not intentional imho. I've had mags that disappeared too and I was mad too. Max may forget to send once in a while but its not always Max. It could simply just get lost or "stolen" in transit. I do think he needs to make his policy more clear about this. But just like he could say he sent it and actually didn't, people can say they didn't get it when they actually did.

He does not give tracking numbers anymore. Max is definately not a scammer. But just like everyone in this world he's not perfect. He may make a mistake here and there but not intentional imho. I've had mags that disappeared too and I was mad too. Max may forget to send once in a while but its not always Max. It could simply just get lost or "stolen" in transit. I do think he needs to make his policy more clear about this. But just like he could say he sent it and actually didn't, people can say they didn't get it when they actually did.

I've been doing business with Max for nearly 10 years. He is not a scammer or a selective scammer. He is a good man.
IMO, he just does not run a tight organization. I also gather this is a part-time endeavor for him. This is a give and take game, Max offers very competitive pricing on good quality products. I have no idea if he is forgetful, undercapitalized, or just plain disorganized. I would presume that most complaints here do eventually are resolved although not as quickly nor with a TN that would give everyone a bit more peace of mind.
He has been late with me quite a few times, or the wrong item ships. All things taken in consideration I can pay 10x his prices and get really fast service from the SY team, but I think I'll just place orders well ahead of time with the expectation they will be late. Sometimes you just gotta play the hand you're dealt.

Payment made on April 5th. Reached out for a tracking number April 14th. Got a response that the package had been sent 7 days ago (7th) and should be with me shortly. Still waiting. Will update on arrival.
Shipment arrived 28th April 2023
Thanks Max

Every subscription I’ve had with Max has been excellent. Communication excellent. Mag potency excellent.

Order with confidence.

Thank you Max for all the hard work.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back