MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I hope nothing happened to him he was always steady. Aside from that

Donated 3-5

Tracking number on  10th 

Waiting game now  sucks 

This might be a good idea if you have a tracking number that was says the package was sent after

February 5th chime in. 

donated 3-5

still waiting 

he's always been in point before and I took for granted 

I talked to someone who knows him they said he's also moving I don't know if anyone else said this or if it's true just saying what I heard

Sounds like this guy has gone you'll be waiting forever I hate when this happens , you don't know what is happening will it won't it come.i gave up waiting look what happened to doc he was top notch and had the Xmas holidays said he ed be back on 14 th Jan but then all went wrong end of. Sorry to be a downer but no one really knows the vendor s . peace

: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious

I donated 2-10. Got TN 3-5

Today I called USPS re: my TN and where it was.  After a lot of hold time  they simply put :

My name and address do not match to that TN. Wrong city / wrong state.

I been with max years 

think what you will

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what's up. But let's take a breath. Let the management folks here try and get ahold of him (cue to moderators). See what's up. War in Ukraine gotta be fuckin wit shit, straight up and US Postal Service is hella fuckin slow right now anyhow, straight up again. Otherwise I will murder this gentleman myself and you all can pitch in for my expenses when it's done and proven without detection by law because 1) I am pissed 2) this is work of fiction 3) ways to do anything

i talked to him yesterday and asked about this rumor that hes moving said no and that it has to do with somthing going on in his country i wont go into detail but said would be back to normal in a few days

Afaik he still hasn't responded to 2Earls, and it looks like at least twice now he has given out fake/wrong TNs.  Would be good to know if anyone who received TNs actually has any movement on them, and if that movement is toward them or just some random place in the world.   Not sure what is really going on, but I would definitely hold off on ordering( if he's even still taking orders) until the packs he supposedly sent actually land or are confirmed fake.  The rumor about him moving is about a different vendor in that same area.

When dusko went out the last three packs had real TN's but not to me or my address just like this 

My hope it this coming back is dwindling 

I sent a couple emails yesterday and today asking about the wrong tracking number but have not gotten a response 

I  received a TN that is still showing in the other country , dispatched, but has not moved in 20 days. Hoping for the best. He was a wonderful vendor and as honest as they come…

I received a tracking number March 5- like the rest it just shows county of origin and nothing else- no idea if it will arrive

My TN is stucked on the same status in the country of origin, since march 5. Didn't move since, I asked for a reship but didn't get any response.

The service I use to track packs of this origin track it until it leaves  I don't get to follow the order thru US ever. I've used a few for packs of this type and that's all I've found

I received a tracking number March 5- like the rest it just shows county of origin and nothing else- no idea if it will arrive
I order feb.4th ..he did say to me on feb.7th would send tn when sent..well Im patient  now april 2nd .but  just 

note from him to DGB would be nice

The TN says it's just been chilling at origin for a month. Just like everyone else's. As far as I can tell. Bummer.  April will finish all these late issues I'm hoping.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back