MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
The TN says it's just been chilling at origin for a month. Just like everyone else's. As far as I can tell. Bummer.  April will finish all these late issues I'm hoping.
Doesn't it usually show that until it clears customs in the destination country? I wish Max would come and provide an update on the forum, I see his thread was locked and then unlocked as he came online last week at some point.

Doesn't it usually show that until it clears customs in the destination country? I wish Max would come and provide an update on the forum, I see his thread was locked and then unlocked as he came online last week at some point.
Yes , it does just say it's at origin  until it gets over here , but I was hoping it wouldn't take so long . I wonder if the war slows down mail service. It sucks Max is a super exellent vendor and I'm trying to replace him but it's hard to get that good of a deal .

I saw there's a big container ship stuck in Chesapeake bay (sp)
That'd be cool but at this point I'm starting to think Max is done for. Seems like stuff just isn't landing anymore and he hasn't made any public statements since his trip to Africa. I'm sure not ordering from him until things are confirmed as back to normal but with the mess that is going on in that part of the world right now, it may not be any time soon. I'd pack up and head for Africa if I lived over there, too!!

man i hope i see some good news posted here soon 22 days out still has not hit customs here max had never did me wrong before i wonder if the war is slowing things down...

Purchase made on Feb 26th, mail tracking hit Serb post office 4th March and still there now. Not looking great to me

today was my 29th-30th day waiting im praying somthing shows soon ,i loved max and would have stuck with him for life it would be a shame if this was how it ended good luck out there dbg fam...

today was my 29th-30th day waiting im praying somthing shows soon ,i loved max and would have stuck with him for life it would be a shame if this was how it ended good luck out there dbg fam...
I feel the same way. Have known Max for a longggg time but things just aren't looking good lately. Fingers crossed that this all shakes out good but I have lost hope.

Purchase made on Feb 26th, mail tracking hit Serb post office 4th March and still there now. Not looking great to me
Ouch. That's the one that hurts. That means bad things. Confiscated, stolen, intercepted. Not Max's fault. But it would mean they figured out his MO, his method. It could mean many such parcels have found same problem. Which would lead Max to need to find somewheres else to send candy from. It would also mean, for our poor brother Max, that according to his old rules, he would have many half orders owed to folks who's full order got taken.

We need to forgive many debt from brother Max....I think....my opinion only. I got skin in this one too unfortunately. We need reach out to management here and see if they have heard anything from him and we.... and I have to say this even when as an anarchist I would be last to say it, lol; we need leadership on this one. Or at least common ground. Say they haven't heard from Max in a while or he didn't come through with what he said. Look at what I said above about his troubles

Say he wants to make right but can't without getting back in the game, make profit again...but can't because he can't ship from his home country anymore. He gotta find new country. But by now he owes many half packages to people for free too. 

No more money to Max until somebody reliable, like management here, hears from him and passes it onto us. There must be a plan that deals with all this satisfactorily for all. And remember: we may have to forgive debts. We may just have to look to the future. So it becomes about whether he can continue business and whether or not he can continue to be trusted With future orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DJR123  Please try to make just one post not 6! Thanks!!  As far as i know he hasn't responded to anyone.  He logged in once, but that's all unfortunately.  I don't believe he is still taking orders, but definitely as i said before, no one should be making orders until someone hears from him AND people start getting packs.  Hopefully he comes back!

@DJR123  I cleaned up all your posts by combining them.  In the future please use the edit button to add to your posts rather than making more posts as it just clutters up vendor threads.  Thanks. 

I'm going to put the risk of closure up, though it probably should just get locked for good.   If anyone has any pertinent info like they actually heard from him or actually received a pack, please update.  No one should be making new orders, though i don't think he is taking orders or even responding to anyone.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to add that I'm another one of Max's victims. I specifically asked him if all is well with everything going on in his part of the world, he said yes, everything is good, so I took his word on it and sent a donation. It's been 19 days since and I can't get any sort of answer. Some of you guys are saying that yall's package got caught up somewhere...he never even shipped mine. Max has gone rogue and anybody that sends a donation his way is an utter fool. We've all just gotta bite the bullet, write him off, and move on to the next one. Anybody even CONSIDERING sending Max a donation must have a double-digit I.Q.     He's finished

I spoke with his wife. He is "on vacation" for 60-90 days. The kind of vacation no one wants to take if you know what I mean. She said he will take care of everyone when he gets out.

I spoke with his wife. He is "on vacation" for 60-90 days. The kind of vacation no one wants to take if you know what I mean. She said he will take care of everyone when he gets out.
If this really is the case then this thread should be locked for now.

Can you PM me , I'm curious on how you got a hold of his "wife".

Regards

Donated 2/12. All accounted for in less than 3 weeks.

Didn't receive the "double your order" promo that was offered but still very happy with the transaction as it was a good price and arrived safely and quickly.

Hey everyone, it looks like somebody is trying to pose as Max and scam people. I received an email in my proton account from someone posing at him, though I've never communicated with him through it. The email address they're sending from is "maxrnagnus@tutanota"; they're trying to pass the "rn" off to look like an "m" and it looks like a mass email because the recipients are listed as "undisclosed" ... Careful not to fall for it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back