MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Just curious how it's going for people collecting the orders they ordered while in Max's absence. 

I would like to be able to place orders again, and I'm sure he won't be taking anymore orders until the old ones have been shipped out. 

He had alot of seizures take place June of last year and made it all right in a timely manner. I'm sure he's shipping in the order received. 

Hopefully we all can order again in 2-3 weeks. 

Good luck to all. 

Maverick said:
Great, I've gotten 75% of the trackers so I am happy. 

To anyone waiting honestly at this point I would say he is exerting all of his energy to packaging and getting the orders out. I can't speak for him but that seems to be what's going on. I am happy with the progress. Seems to me like things will be back to normal shortly. Something like this makes you realize how big of a part a good vendor like Max is. 
Has anybody heard from him anywhere? I really hope and pray that you are right and that he is just tied up with business but I think he would have told us so if that was the case did he say it and I missed it I hope so but I haven't heard from him anywhere either here or protonmail.

Keep hoping and praying and be safe and I right now like I said my signature seems to fit very well

B

Has anybody heard from him anywhere? I really hope and pray that you are right and that he is just tied up with business but I think he would have told us so if that was the case did he say it and I missed it I hope so but I haven't heard from him anywhere either here or protonmail.

Keep hoping and praying and be safe and I right now like I said my signature seems to fit very well

B
im still waiting for my tracking from  Feb 9th extremely frustrating seeing everyone get there tracking before me i dont even know what to do at this point @maxmagnus  please email me asap

im still waiting for my tracking from  Feb 9th extremely frustrating seeing everyone get there tracking before me i dont even know what to do at this point @maxmagnus  please email me asap
I put my order in feb. 4th  no tn ..He did reponsed on the 7th of feb and told me he would send tn when

"I will send you tracking as soon as I send it " ..Im can wait  ..just as long as it comes through

Tenstrid

still waiting for my tracking also in all the years never had a hang up like this he isnt answering 90 percent of my emails i am not even sure my order has been mailed been waiting sense i paid on Feb 9th to get this worked out @maxmagnus please contact me as soon as possoble im not looking for any bonuses or anything like that just what i ordered

I think that he is possibly going in the order that who paid first. 

I paid for 1 of my orders on 1/31 then my second on 2/3. 

I know it can be very stressful him not responding but I'm sure that you will get your order shipped soon if you have paid. I think that he is just swamped from being gone for a month. 

Shipping times recently have been good. I wasn't complaining about shipping times and I don't think Nirvanadome was either. He was simply saying that he has been waiting along time for them to actually get shipped. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Does he make you guys sign for your packages he did it for me last time living in an apartment makes you feel more comfortable atliest for me

I hope April is better, I keep checking back on this thread hoping it's someone's actually giving an update on a touchdown. But haven't seen one in weeks. PLEASE if anyone is receiving please let it be know, this page is not very positive anymore. 

I have another vendor that ships from this area and still seeing 15-20 day shipping times. I wouldn't expect super long delays yet. 
Good to know

I'm in a holding pattern since TN on  3rd mwusa

You guys will know day It lands

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back