MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Well that's recent enough for me. He has been thoroughly honest for a long time. I have no worries he will straighten this out. I just think he is playing catch up from being down for a week. 

Getting frustrated, sent funds 2 weeks ago and just got TN this week which showing out for delivery in his home city. Haven't heard anything from him in a week. I wish he'd respond, should of been able to receive packages by now. Not sure if they've even been shipped. 
maybe something was returned to sender by customs/postal service because of a fluke on his end? he's been solid forever so i don't see him going out in a bad way. i have faith in Max! i know he mentioned in a previous post on here that his team was dealing with some COVID issues recently so hopefully they are doing okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no update, been working with max for 5 years and never has it been this long without hearing from him. I would definitely not be sending any money his way. Its been 18 days since I've paid and still ony 1 email providing tracking numbers that are completely wrong. No effort trying to correct it. Not a single reply about anything.  I regret to say with this lack of communication i'm taking my business elsewhere. It was a nice run. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because of the current situation I will.post this 

Donation 2/10

No reply since 

when was the last time he'd replied to you to give you donation info?
Early on Feb 10 he responded 4 hours after my initial email to give donation info 

I sent hours later and asked next day if he received but haven't heard back 

@Dickslappermanmentioned that on Tuesday he heard from max saying that not to worry and everything would be fine but never gave him a tracker. Upsetting that he isn't being his usual self and telling all of us with pending order what is going on. Whatever it is is just very bizarre. Admins messaged me and said they are looking into it. If he would just respond and saying he is out for a moment or even that something is wrong. It's the radio silence that's so frustrating. It's just NOT like him at all. 

Dear friends

Everything is ok

I had urgently to travell to Africa, because some of my personal problems

In next 9 days I will send to all that I already didn't, with bonus bc you have to wait.

You all know that I never cheated on someone, and everybody will be happy.

And that youv will not be in minus with me.

Greetings to all

Dear friends

Everything is ok

In next 9 days I will send to all that I already didn't, with bonus bc you have to wait.

Greetings to all
good to hear this 

Dear friends

Everything is ok

Greetings to all
Thanks for the response max.  

Well that good news..I didnt bug him with email...I new it was somthing he had to deal with

and just be patient ..and relax Max always come through..
Whats up with olart ? 

I'm trying to get more books . Haven't heard back , I'm hoping he's just taking care of personal business.  He's usually super fast and fast tracking , I'm trying to get part 2 in the book series. January all was perfect.  I'll just wait to hear from him. He's been a Saint in the past , I have faith in him.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back