MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
@Dannyboyh85 good points. And if it takes more work and money to reach a higher level of stealth, I'd be happy to pay more for it. 

Having the peace of mind is priceless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent M the payment on I think thev15th , a Thursday in December 

He broke my order into 4 ,2 went out next day with tracking 

2 went out Monday with tracking

2 were delivered on Saturday the 8th of January 

Stealth was amazing A++

I'm going to check tracking now to see if the other 2 are here yet to be delivered tomorrow.  

There's also the free 20% because of the holidays but that was not in US as of yesterday.  This maybe confusing because it is with 5 tracking numbers at 2 addresses  but 2 have landed and stealth was impressive so I'm stocked and believe this week I'll receive the rest. 

After I receive the rest I'm doing another order to a different address. Just to be careful. Max is the man!!!!. Will update when I have whole order in my hands . The pins were totally shinny and tast so fresh. 

mine was only at isc for couple days then BAM my new mags

donated - 12/25

TN - 12/28

Get to read my k-p1nz and k-sal0lz today.

fast as hell especially for holiday season. thanks Max!!!!!!!

mine was only at isc for couple days then BAM my new mags

donated - 12/25

TN - 12/28

Get to read my k-p1nz and k-sal0lz today.

fast as hell especially for holiday season. thanks Max!!!!!!!
That's awesome,  I've had 2 packs showing arrived in US January 2 and still there. I'm about to check the tracker. But yeah the pins are all shiny and the kaso looks just like they always have . It's weird how most of the time they fly on through  and sometimes they lag. Max is the best .

4 out of 5 landed and I'm doing some great reading. Tonight, even though I'm not actually off work, I'll just come in early tomorrow,  Max is doing A+++ on stealth.  A ++++ on reading quality now that the holidays are over shipping won't lag . Max is a hero!

Mad Max my man. Came through with my dirty, very specific fetish magazine (don't ask :) I was worried, i admit. Finding the right women to pose for such things is tough. It took some time. And tracking is what it is...as we all know. And fucking mail system is what it fucking is, as we all know. With that said it took 2 weeks 4 months ago and 5 weeks this time around. Perfect fucking spreads as usual.

Hello to all of my dear friends.

I just wanted to say hello, and to tell you that you all had to wait a little bit more for packages to arrive, and it was because of the Christmas Holidays. Now they are arriving mostly between 8-12 days.

All that you can see in my price list, I have now in every moment, and limitless.

If sometimes happens that I don't have something, you have to wait only 2 days because of problems with time, but that is happening barely.

Please, people don't writte lies about me, because of my concuration, because that is the wrong way to work succesfully.

Under this sky there is a place for every of us.

Love you all

Best greetings

Max

another perfect order from max less than 2 weeks total to my door from order date ,even threw in a few @tiv@n for me to try out as i requsted, max is the greatest always comes through just a great vendor protect him at all costs

thanks again

atay safe

nirvanadone87 on dbg

anyone eles having problems gettin a hold of max? seems like he usually is quicker getting back to emails

Getting frustrated, sent funds 2 weeks ago and just got TN this week which showing out for delivery in his home city. Haven't heard anything from him in a week. I wish he'd respond, should of been able to receive packages by now. Not sure if they've even been shipped. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back