MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I am still waiting on a package from November 6. Got a tracking number but it never showed on 17TRACK as being received.

I ordered end of last week and have tracking. I will give a review when landing...not expecting till January though because of the Holidays.  He was very fast with providing the tracking.

I ordered my packs back on Nov. 23rd.. I know, the Holidays, along with snail mail especially from these countries… But I have a question for previous USA buyers and their tracking information experience… My last update states “Departure From Outward of Exchange” …

My question is now, will I

1. Just receive the pack with no other updated information? 
2. Will Parcelsapps.com tell me when which USA Customs (CHI or JFK for me) receives it and is processing it. Or

3. Will USPS tracking eventually start to recognize my tracking number and show updates at Customs and when it passes?

Thanks friends and any information would be appreciated!

=]

I ordered my packs back on Nov. 23rd.. I know, the Holidays, along with snail mail especially from these countries… But I have a question for previous USA buyers and their tracking information experience… My last update states “Departure From Outward of Exchange” …

My question is now, will I

1. Just receive the pack with no other updated information? 
2. Will Parcelsapps.com tell me when which USA Customs (CHI or JFK for me) receives it and is processing it. Or

3. Will USPS tracking eventually start to recognize my tracking number and show updates at Customs and when it passes?

Thanks friends and any information would be appreciated!

=]
2 and 3 will happen, once it passes customs it doesn't get scanned again even on delivery.

2 and 3 will happen, once it passes customs it doesn't get scanned again even on delivery.
So you are saying it will show up on usps or parcelsapp.com tracking, correct? You have me confused saying that 2 and 3 will happen, but then saying it wont get scanned again and Ill just get it delivered?? Thanks mans

Posted on wrong thread and don’t know how to delete.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wonderful Christmas surprise! It took longer than normal due to the holidays but I was expecting that. I used some of the tracking services mentioned in this thread and it showed that it was returned, which kind of freaked me out. But Max reassured me and said that happens sometimes and not to worry. A few days later it showed up! Quality and stealth couldn’t be better! So grateful for Max! Huge thanks!

Anyone ever receive a customs letter? I just did.

Ugh. 1st time Customer too, was hoping for a nice surprise.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back