MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Another magazine from Max A+++ Stealth A++ packaging best stealth ever

Shipped 10/30

Received 11/22 in great condition. Quality A+++, perfect all the way around. Going to order more A+ service, A+ quality, A+ shipping fast, cant be beat.

Package sent out just a few days later than expected…. Max more than made up for the delay! Thanks Max I appreciate you… I will update once product is received! 
So far, so good!

=}

Ordered on the 7th of November

TN received on the 12th

Still has yet to make it to customs via track17

Another magazine from Max A+++ Stealth A++ packaging best stealth ever

Shipped 10/30

Received 11/22 in great condition. Quality A+++, perfect all the way around. Going to order more A+ service, A+ quality, A+ shipping fast, cant be beat.
Without revealing specifics, did he change his stealth up or is it the same as it always has been? I worried some about ordering because his previous stealth method was not the best and rattled like a toy if you shook it 😅 Feel free to DM if prefer to discuss there.

I'm glad I'm not in the stress boat these holidays, I hope everything comes in a timely manner. Once they hit our side they are clearing quickly so I hope you guys see success. 

I just received my pack a week or so ago at 30 days even. Wonderful as always perfect and fresh always on count. Thanks a million max.

Ordered 10/22

Shipped 10/26

Arrived 11/27

I'm glad I'm not in the stress boat these holidays, I hope everything comes in a timely manner. Once they hit our side they are clearing quickly so I hope you guys see success. 

I just received my pack a week or so ago at 30 days even. Wonderful as always perfect and fresh always on count. Thanks a million max.

Ordered 10/22

Shipped 10/26

Arrived 11/27
If you check track17 how long

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello my dear friends

I just wanted to let you know that we got some informations from post. They say there are a lot of packages from the last month because the Christmas is close and it has begin already. It takes a little more time to come to your place but don't worry, it will arrive.

Because of that, for apologize, we wanted to tell you something.

We have a special offer for all of you from this site.

With all orders that you make until 31 of December, we will send a bonus 20%.

For exapmle: if you order 300 I will send 360, 600=720, 750=900, 1000=1200, 2000=2400

Best greetings for all

Hello my dear friends

I just wanted to let you know that we got some informations from post. They say there are a lot of packages from the last month because the Christmas is close and it has begin already. It takes a little more time to come to your place but don't worry, it will arrive.

Because of that, for apologize, we wanted to tell you something.

We have a special offer for all of you from this site.

With all orders that you make until 31 of December, we will send a bonus 20%.

For exapmle: if you order 300 I will send 360, 600=720, 750=900, 1000=1200, 2000=2400

Best greetings for all
Thanks Max! You are great and always seem to try hard to make up for situations that are out of your control… That is a wonderful quality and I just wanted to say thank you…

=]

@mistabenzo He used to have Roche but now just has Galenika. Which are very good quality a 2 on one side and scored in 4 x .5 pieces. 
He still advertises Roche (or did in my last most recent menu at least) Did he change back to Roche or just not update the menu when he switched to Galenika? I haven't ordered them in a while.

I’ve had mine with no movement since 11/23… if you guys are waiting on packages from early November, mine will probably be quite a while longer :/

I am still waiting on a package from November 6. Got a tracking number but it never showed on 17TRACK as being received.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back