MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Are the Bens.. Whit.. Val 10’s typically not scored? Can anyone attest to that brand quality??

Thanks!

Are the Bens.. Whit.. Val 10’s typically not scored? Can anyone attest to that brand quality??

Thanks!
His menu seems to be a little bit outdated now adays he carries the bosourin 10mg diazepam if that's what your referring to. And they are 10mg blue and scored. 

another flawless order as always knew this one was gona take a while tho, 

sent: nov 29th

arrived: dec 31st

I cant wait for the K@solol and rivs. Hes got the best prices I ve seen since before Covid insanity. And everyone loves those k@sols. I hope you all got that 20% free New Years special. That was so sweet. Hes a bro.  Happy New Year DBG fam.

Thanks!
I didnt look to see if you already were answered. Galenka makes the blue 10, and the 1mg. Kasols. They ate exellent quality. Galenka make sweet 2 mg. pins too. I ve got plenty over the years and everyone loves them . Happy New Years bro.

What a wonderful Christmas surprise! It took longer than normal due to the holidays but I was expecting that. I used some of the tracking services mentioned in this thread and it showed that it was returned, which kind of freaked me out. But Max reassured me and said that happens sometimes and not to worry. A few days later it showed up! Quality and stealth couldn’t be better! So grateful for Max! Huge thanks!
Awesome. Im waiting too. I got the 20% holiday special so i cant wait. I know it wont be for a while but its worth it. Kasol is great and pressed ones from US are so expensive. Happy Holidays brother. 

Seems like customs is pushing them through very quickly still at this time but it's taking roughly 30 days to get it to customs which isn't bad at all. I've got an order shipped and will update when I receive and hope to see more success stories. 

Thanks!
Yes, the Bens are white and not scored. They are some of the best Val’s. Some people prefer them and others prefer the Bauserin (similar to Apaurin). There’s a thread on favorite benz0s and it’s pretty mixed. 

Happy New Year!

Yes thank you guys for the answers! I was referring to 10mg white Val’s that are not scored… I am just used to green 10mg’s that are always scored, but then again I always used to have Walgreens as my provider heh!¡!

ordered and received just about 35+ days.. quality and exactly as ordered..

thank you max it has been a pleasure and I will be in touch soon!

Wavybaby said:
Need more info..this is worrisome.. I've never heard of this for this vendor..we can't loose you @maxmagnus you are our only hope! Lol 
Seriously,  I'm waiting on packs and want to start ordering monthly from  @maxmagus. He's got the best prices by far. My mail from that place always came in the past.

Well I ordered the end of November and just received mine.. it took awhile, but I ordered to the US and no customs seizure, I received my order no issue… I would really like to see an upgrade on the style of packaging (I hate to complain because I received everything I ordered and is as advertised), but I could easily see customs start picking some of these orders off because it was pretty easily noticeable that there was rattling in the package… an easily done scan and/or dog sniffing would detect very easily… I have ordered from a Russian website (Phenaz) and the stealth was insane… there was tin and aluminum packaging hidden as air filters and I believe the packaging was so complex that it would even evade dogs/scanning machines…

Even just something that kept the tabs from making any noise would be an upgrade max! I understand it takes materials and specific knowledge of the customs systems to evade them properly (which takes money and knowledge we may not have), but noise making packs are kinda iffy… :/

Still love this service though, not trying to complain…

Let me start off by saying I absolutely love max and his services. But this last post talked about how it was very loud upon arrival. Is anyone else noticing that or was that a rare case,  I haven't noticed that before and I am sure it had to do with the package handlers being a little rough with it but if you could PM if that's the case I'd appreciate it. 

Let me start off by saying I absolutely love max and his services. But this last post talked about how it was very loud upon arrival. Is anyone else noticing that or was that a rare case,  I haven't noticed that before and I am sure it had to do with the package handlers being a little rough with it but if you could PM if that's the case I'd appreciate it. 
Just had a TD, I didn’t notice this at all and have never had issues with Max, he’s about as solid as they come. 

Wow the blue v’s…. They are on another level. Hands down the best I’ve tried out of many.

Let me be clear. My previous post about how my package came, was received/sent/processed and everything in between has apparently been misinterpreted... My package was not "very loud" upon arrival, as someone who responded to my post stated, but my materials could be heard as 'odd', if one (customs, etc...), was looking... It is just something that could be thought of, or looked twice at, because of this... I stated that I could hear the rattling of "something" inside... NOT that it was VERY loud.. I was merely saying that I would prefer it to come (as I am sure many others would, considering what it contains) completely silent, which could have been easily done by just adding cotton, paper towels or anything that would muffle this noise... It came VERY nicely packaged, discrete, and stealthy otherwise. I do not think of it as a huge issue... Max, from my limited experience with him, which let me be clear, was WONDERFUL! =)

Most postal workers and customs personnel would most likely not think twice of the noise, but when things get more stringent (as they most likely will, example: you can not get ANYTHING out of the Netherlands to America anymore without customs scanning with VERY high-tech equipment that can detect even just analogues of most anything either illegal or even slightly similar to something controlled [even though these substances may be COMPLETELY LEGAL! in the US in my case] and they get seized), this rattling WILL become something of concern...

I should have just taken this matter up directly with Max himself. This was my mistake posting anything about this on this public forum. That was my mistake, sorry everyone. There must not be any concern of items coming out of this region, otherwise people would be having seizure issues. 

Please do not let my previous post of the 'noise' discourage anyone from getting the help that they need (medicinally) from Max or anyone on here, that either is hard for uninsured people, or just over-regulation that is now crippling the world for us that NEED these products, due to abuse...

My apologizes..

Its been a while since I ordered from this vendors country. How long have the conics been sitting at customs once they get to USA. Mine are there now . Just being a little inpatient. A little info often cures this. Sounds like everyone's receiving theirs except possibly one person so that's great. Ive always had success from this country in the past. Thanks.

Its been a while since I ordered from this vendors country. How long have the conics been sitting at customs once they get to USA. Mine are there now . Just being a little inpatient. A little info often cures this. Sounds like everyone's receiving theirs except possibly one person so that's great. Ive always had success from this country in the past. Thanks.
Very quickly, usually clears in 72 hours or less for thr passed couple months. 

Once my tracking showed it was in NY (who knows if that is accurate or just when the system updates), it only took a week or less..

Good luck!

=]

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back