MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
anyone heard from him? he told me hed ship and have my TN yesterday
 It took 4 days for me to get mine. I didn’t even here from him at all after my donation until he just randomly sent me my tn. I was impatient too but try to hold out man he’ll get back to you. 

Recently made order and it arrived in 2 weeks. Great time! Quality good enough (particularly when considering the price.)
i said that a while ago. Before I really had a chance to read a few and I got back on here to say that I was wrong. These are quality reads regardless of the donation. They are as good as the same mag I donate three times as much for just because they are guaranteed and it used to take this magazine vendor a while to deliver. Plus I had one not show up and I didn't have the necessary proof required to prove such an order was made. Funny story but slate is clean (it's simply my fault). Anyway, with the shorter delivery times (I haven't read the last two new pages on here yet); I just wanted to comment that the quality of the reads and the pictures are excellent (and a good mix of both). My earlier comment can be disregarded entirely. And I got none free or no discounts. In fact, I'm out 800 bucks for that order that didn't show and I lost access to my cell phone, my tablet and my email. Cell phone had email log in info and electrum wallet as well...so did my tablet. So no email login password and no electrum history to prove donation... sol. Lesson learned. eggs in one basket, all that. Don't call me dumb unless u do it to my face.

Just be calm, he will get back to you. Patience is key my friend. Max is a person of their word. No need to fret or stress.
Hi There, 

What's his quality and packaging like? Prices are really cheap compared to other vendors.. 

Thanks. 

Dodger

Dear friends,

Everything is fine.

I apologize because you had  to wait. My coureer was infected with covid19, and was in isolation.

Greetings to all of you, thank you for understanding.
im sorry Max, i didnt know. i apologize for blowing you up 

This was my first interaction with max and I have to admit I was quite impressed. Besides his courier going out with Covid (which is totally understandable given the world we live in today) everything went as smooth as silk.

Donation- 9/17

TN- 9/30

Received- 10/8

Max informed me of the inconvenience with his courier and there was no doubt that he would come through. Quality is on point and once the Mag was sent it arrived to my doorstep in under 10 days. Overall a 10/10 and would highly recommend. Hopefully this is the start of a great business relationship.

does anybody get an error message from our 4 letter foes saying "traxing is unavail. for this product for <maxs country>"

its traxing on traktrce . delivry tho

Last edited by a moderator:
does anybody get an error message from our 4 letter foes saying "traxing is unavail. for this product for <maxs country>"

its traxing on traktrce . delivry tho
Yeah mine did the same thing. I’m not sure why it does that but I was able to track through another tracking service as well. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back