MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
anyone not heard from max in the last few days emailed him an havent heard back....
I heard from him early yesterday morning after asking for his btc address and once I sent the funds I haven’t heard anything back. Hope he’s just taking a weekend off.

I heard from him early yesterday morning after asking for his btc address and once I sent the funds I haven’t heard anything back. Hope he’s just taking a weekend off
Don't have any anxiety with @max, he doesn't continually sit in front of the computer waiting for an email to come in. He is most likely checks a couple times a day maybe three and gets the business started on the ones that came in so with that being said I've used Max for 2 years he's treated me great I'm using him now and I do suggest him and  glad you decided on one of the winners here

Last edited by a moderator:
I know nothings' wrong, I'm just letting curiosity get the best of me...BUT...do any of you guys know how long it usually takes from "shipped" i.e. tr@ck1ng numb3r, to showing up on U  P  .com? Thanks everyone!

The alp-demic put a hurt on me. Ii can only imagine things on your side @Max 

Just yesterday I got surprise in mail. A package.  Old  it made it here.

Thanks for catching me up to speed I am surprised at your constancy..

-8Op8d

When I type the period at the end of this sentence I shall be placing about otder

I know nothings' wrong, I'm just letting curiosity get the best of me...BUT...do any of you guys know how long it usually takes from "shipped" i.e. tr@ck1ng numb3r, to showing up on U  P  .com? Thanks everyone!
it verys greatly fastest one i ever got was 6 days longest was like 70 some days (height of the pandemic)  but just look at the most recent posts to tell and you can kinda see how long things are taking at the moment got my last 2 packsges in around 12 days but it could take 30 next time who knows and the closer to christmas the slower the mail goes

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate all you guys' input...the bird just cleared cu3t0ms @ Jay Eff Kay so I should be sittin' pretty in just a few more days! 

does it come loose or in packs? im bout to take my first plunge with max, hes got great reviews and menu is damn good

does it come loose or in packs? im bout to take my first plunge with max, hes got great reviews and menu is damn good
Loose, trust me, it’s way more successful and can fit way more into each delivery. His menu is short and sweet, highly recommend the K$@LOL‘s right now, fire batch, and the bos@ur1n Diaz are very very good, also, dont sleep on the br0maz, very underrated in my opinion. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back