MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
It's ok to worry.  I do it.  I just got a magazine from new pack.  Easy fixed looks like. Thank God I only had to go to another vendor 

Thank max

Greetings to all my friends and customers.

I just wanted to let you know that now you can follow tracking of your package until it arrives to your addresses. And also to tell you that now everything goes faster than earlier.

Thank you

Max

@op8d I hope that those people from here understand what are you talking about, I don't understand anything. If you have a new vendor wish you a good luck with him
No. No new vendor.  I said I was "lucky I had to use another vendor only once"

I have ordered from you exclusively since joining and I don't plan on changing  

Congratulations on this sudden change and flow of mags and excuse the misunderstanding about switching. 

Greetings to all my friends and customers.

I just wanted to let you know that now you can follow tracking of your package until it arrives to your addresses. And also to tell you that now everything goes faster than earlier.

Thank you

Max
Thanks for letting us know, Max. The new tracking is great and improved speed is even better. Thank you for always making things right even when problems arise outside of your control. As long as you're around, there is no need for anyone to look elsewhere for the products you offer!

@op8d I hope that those people from here understand what are you talking about, I don't understand anything. If you have a new vendor wish you a good luck with him
There was a typo of above that said I had used a different vendor I want to clarify this since I've been at dgb I've used a different vendor for this product besides Max only once Max has never done me wrong has taken care of every one of my needs and always done it with courtesy man is I have stated something that was misunderstood I apologize but I just want to make sure everybody knows that they're is no more other upstanding vendor in this area then Max you will continue to take care of you even if he thinks you have said something inappropriate like you thought I did he still took care of me and Max I was only complimenting and it was my mistake in the way I said have a good day

It's ok to worry.  I do it.  I just got a magazine from new pack.  Easy fixed looks like. Thank God I only had to go to another vendor 

Thank max
What I was trying to say here was commend the consistency of Max my typo was that I had to use another vendor was not being said is in two and a half years or more I've only used that vendor one time and it was necessity Max is my goatee some people who read the comment and thought that I was saying negative things about Max and I believe Max even thought I was at one point but I sure you that in the area max deals with I would have no other person to want I'm working relationship with than him thank you Max for all you do sorry if there was a misunderstanding and thanks for getting things everything back on track again you're amazing at what you do

Last edited by a moderator:
received 1of2 yeateday total 11 days to usa

and today 2of2 came also but i missed the delivery will have to pick it up in the morning but max is back it seems with all these fast arrivals

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back