MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Anyone in US received their magazine recently 
@op8d last pack i received was on may 7th shipped mid april just over 20 days to door but also had one not make it as i had 2 packages shipped at one time

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nirvanadone87 what are you talking about exactly here? I can and did read. Lot of mixed outcomes as to packs arriving late and/or LL’s.  I can read some are getting through but having to wait on reships isn’t always ideal. I like Max and have used him in past more than a few times I’m just looking at trends. Did you yourself say you had one pack not make it? You yourself saying you only got one pack and that was on a reship no? Some have gotten through but a lot of in limbo or didn’t receive. Again I’ve used max a lot it’s just dicey as far as customs is concerned rn 

My fingers are crossed and I will have an answer as to magazine I ordered but 14 days ago.  Based numerous  interactions this literature should be here any days.  It's a resend from one that went missing 3 months ago.  I will let ya'll know.

@op8d dude serious read it helps, you wanted to know when the last person was who received any literature.   That's a very good question and all anyone knows is what's written on the forums wall.  

@op8d dude serious read it helps, you wanted to know when the last person was who received any literature.   That's a very good question and all anyone knows is what's written on the forums wall.  
Lol @you telling people to read around here. That's all we do

Again if you can answer the question do it. If not ... The nicest way I can put it is dont

Last week you're telling all of us to "forget about it, its all in the past"  and now you're telling us to "read the past and thats where the answer is" Lmao

My fingers are crossed and I will have an answer as to magazine I ordered but 14 days ago.  Based numerous  interactions this literature should be here any days.  It's a resend from one that went missing 3 months ago.  I will let ya'll know.
Thank you for your reply

@Nirvanadone87 what are you talking about exactly here? I can and did read. Lot of mixed outcomes as to packs arriving late and/or LL’s.  I can read some are getting through but having to wait on reships isn’t always ideal. I like Max and have used him in past more than a few times I’m just looking at trends. Did you yourself say you had one pack not make it? You yourself saying you only got one pack and that was on a reship no? Some have gotten through but a lot of in limbo or didn’t receive. Again I’ve used max a lot it’s just dicey as far as customs is concerned rn 
Thanks for your reply

Received LL today 

Emailed max. Hes always been good to me ill touch base later

my comment was more about refuting the no one has recived anything in months statement....

I subscribed 22 days ago and am waiting optimistically.  I would say based on information as I understand  it you might hold off for a bit.  I don't know how our friends operate.  I do know max is a badass and doing all he can.

Donated 4/15

Landed 6/1

(One LL and one pack in limbo)

Working with max. Hes never treated.me badly I have faith everything will get addressed 

My dear friends. The American customs had an action. I complied with all the people and sent them again. Unfortunately, many who receive it do not advertise, but when it does not arrive, they write on the forum. I have over 200 clients and I apologize to everyone I did not respond on time. I try to be as correct as possible. Thank you to everyone who understands the situation. Now we have improved packaging for America and we hope that everything will go smoothly. Everything left my country. Everything arrived in Europe without any problems. I had the biggest loss. because I made up for everything, but we hope that it has passed now. Thanks again to everyone who understood this situation.

Greetings my friends

Max

Thank you Max, for your post and clesring things up. I consider myself very foetunate to have you as a vendor.  I just placed an order to test out the waters. 

I will update on the boards as this infotmation is now as important as ever. I hope everyone will join in with me to help keep us calm in these crazy times. 

My dear friends. The American customs had an action. I complied with all the people and sent them again. Unfortunately, many who receive it do not advertise, but when it does not arrive, they write on the forum. I have over 200 clients and I apologize to everyone I did not respond on time. I try to be as correct as possible. Thank you to everyone who understands the situation. Now we have improved packaging for America and we hope that everything will go smoothly. Everything left my country. Everything arrived in Europe without any problems. I had the biggest loss. because I made up for everything, but we hope that it has passed now. Thanks again to everyone who understood this situation.

Greetings my friends

Max
i have thanked you privately already but thanks again max for making everything good it was super nice of you to reship my missing order and everyone eles i apreciate it alot and im sure everyone eles does also

I have had a subscription arrive. Although be it 55 days I got it 

I have faith in max.  sending LL with my order pack.

Hes the man

Greetings my friends

Max
Im glad Europe is going well.  Im glad your home is getting the magazines out

What about US. I understand its been spotty but has that changed now?

Im glad Europe is going well.  Im glad your home is getting the magazines out

What about US. I understand its been spotty but has that changed now?
i have gotten my last 3 orders from march april and may with one missing (got LL)that he reshiped besides that little bump everything has been perfect as always 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back