MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Just got another LL on a re-send.  Seriously what are the chances?  Can't believe they snagged 2 in a row.  Lost a fair amount of cash on this one.  After doing business with Max for years I think I am going to have to go domestic 🙁 Really f***ing sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got another LL on a re-send.  Seriously what are the chances?  Can't believe they snagged 2 in a row.  Lost a fair amount of cash on this one.  After doing business with Max for years I think I am going to have to go domestic 🙁 Really f***ing sucks
damn sorry to hear that,

i just had 1of2 packs arrive today that were sent mid april everything great as always expecting the 2nd package any day now

Have had many successes with max 

But still have 2 no shows. At ~50 days now. 

Mine says this was shipped on 5/5

2021-05-10 14:40, Inbound Into Customs -> Your item is being processed by United States Customs.
2021-05-10 14:40, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS), Processed Through Facility

Please delete

This is very troublesome news. Max has been a pillar of this community and apparently LE is onto his packages. I will standby and wait for more feedback before I place another order.  Maybe he needs to change up his stealth?

donate end on march (pm for date)
Ll received dated 4 16 

:( 

already talked to max
A question on donation. Has anyone worked out WU? It feels I dont get enough details from Max, to do the transaction. It's a bit cheaper to use than BTC. 

A question on donation. Has anyone worked out WU? It feels I dont get enough details from Max, to do the transaction. It's a bit cheaper to use than BTC. 
i have not used it in years and i think it is only a few dollars cheaper than btc if you use the WU app

This is very troublesome news. Max has been a pillar of this community and apparently LE is onto his packages. I will standby and wait for more feedback before I place another order.  Maybe he needs to change up his stealth?
My thoughts too.  The thing is his stealth is money but as you said I think LE has caught on

Nobody knows what happened exactly, it's all in the past let it go.  Remember the golden bits of information and keep everyone safe.  Donation date, date donation posted, and rating of overall experience.   If there is any problem max would be the man to talk to.  Tax season is never fun.  

Thank you max for being an honest reliable man!

Max has been really good to me in the last few months, am waiting for a reply is he on hols does anyone know? 

Little bit of reading might give you the best answer your gonna find.   
If you have done the reading then you know he resumed US delivery. Please, if you can answer the question then do so. If you can't... Then dont

@op8d looks like no one has in last couple months unless someone out there is being shy about posting it. All LL’s and people still waiting 20-30+ days. This vendor is kinda risky rn due to dumba** cûśt0ms

@op8d looks like no one has in last couple months unless someone out there is being shy about posting it. All LL’s and people still waiting 20-30+ days. This vendor is kinda risky rn due to dumba** cûśt0ms
that's not true if you went back one page i posted i got 1of2 packs (one of wich was a reship) that were shipped mid april on may 7th but didnt get the 2nd package but max said he would send me two packages for the price of one to make up for it

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back