MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I absolutely agree with Max that it's a fact members are more likely to post when they have a problem than when things are good so it's always a good idea to keep that in mind when reading. 

Also please let's stick to reviews and questions here and keep the vendor threads nice and neat. Thanks 

I said nothing virtually nothing either way during the prob    I wanted to see it play out.  With max I wasn't worries. He is quality I seen this type thing  before just rec pack not sure LL I feel trusting with max that  so with that I will order another order and I had 4 LL. BUT I asked for 2. Max took a got too   It pays to know quality Max has been so long so long I halfed the reship. I'll let you know how it turns out

0p8d

Last edited by a moderator:
just got 1of2 today exactly 30 days total to USA expecting the 2nd one anytime now too ,max is always good to me we are lucky to have him

@max Max is my go-to for  "max" products.  I was worried that I would not find another vendor like Max  he is fair. And has intergrity. I was afraid that after dusko was gone we wouldn't have another at that caliber. We all took hits during the pandemic   no one. Has insurance to cover these losses. Max sending out reships during a problem of this magnitude speaks volumes 

Sent 6/22. 
Arrived 7/6. 
After a few hiccups, Max is making good on the loss. So happy to report that Max is back!!! 
😀😀😀

My friends

Reshipings are arriving with better package, ufortunately there are only few of them who writes posts when everything is fine.

Action at usa customs has stopped. Next one will be starting 15th December.

In any case, thank you all, stay health and happy.

Greetings

Max
.I..

Had two packs hit about the same time they can qu as ranting ride together

We will work this out eventually.  He' legit

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back