MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
May i ask you a couple of questions?

1. Were you automatically given TN on your MAX order? I usually am but haven't been on last two orders 

2. Arrived in two weeks?  I live in MW USA automatically I its about 30 day wait
It took a few days to get the TN, I was told I would get one when sent and will not badger Max for one, I trust his word.

Literally no updates from online and it just showed up, I am in flyover country and was expecting a month. I work in a logistical capacity and things are slowly getting normal. Pre Covid it was about 2-3 weeks with Max

I feel like I'm about to lose a couple of magazines and it sucks

But I'm playing the long game so what can you do?

I'm ordering anyway. I know max is reasonable so it will work out 

I feel like I'm about to lose a couple of magazines and it sucks

But I'm playing the long game so what can you do?

I'm ordering anyway. I know max is reasonable so it will work out 
Are you saying you sent the MTCN to him through email without an address?

If this is the case wouldnt he know it was you that sent the MTCN. It seems you have ordered several and I'm sure Max will have you covered. Hes extremely honest and although I dont fully understand your problem I'm sure he will get to the bottom of having a lump sum of extra unaccounted for money. 

Are you saying you sent the MTCN to him through email without an address?

If this is the case wouldnt he know it was you that sent the MTCN. It seems you have ordered several and I'm sure Max will have you covered. Hes extremely honest and although I dont fully understand your problem I'm sure he will get to the bottom of having a lump sum of extra unaccounted for money. 
You hot thr nail on the head. You knew the exact situation lol. Funny 

I send mtcn today and I have used him before 

I ordered more mags than usual and I t got in my my head

Op8d

Ps thanks for hearing what I had to say 

I made a mistake and wonder what will happen

MAX DO YOU READ THIS? Sorry I read the inventory wrong bro.  

I mailed and made for WU then sent donation forgot to send my addresses and stuff max. He got the monet so he had to have gotten the mtcn so I had to have sent my in c o even tho I don't remember 

I've mentioned the order and number.   

I hope I didn't coz too many problems.  I know that got my address  on multiple posts and can find out who I am

Okay, I would now email him back on that same thread and throw in an address. Simple as that. I dont see how you could lose any packs in that situation. Maybe tone down the use lol you seem a bit out of it. Gotta be responsible when ordering all those packs man, be good to yourself and be safe!

Another successful order from Max! Great communication, shipped day after donation sent and received in just 3 weeks! Stealth fantastic, too! 

Huge thanks!

Another successful order from Max! Great communication, shipped day after donation sent and received in just 3 weeks! Stealth fantastic, too! 

Huge thanks!
3 weeks, pretty good,  What country are you in?

3 weeks, pretty good,  What country are you in?
I’m in southern US. This is my 2nd or 3rd order and it’s always been 3 weeks! Not so lucky with other locations but with Max it has been totally consistent. 

man im at over 30 days on my last order shipped march 5th got me worried a little bit seeing all these recent quick times posts

man im at over 30 days on my last order shipped march 5th got me worried a little bit seeing all these recent quick times posts
my friend is within a couple days of you as well, hoping to see it soon, keep me posted my friend, hope you guys see them soon

my friend is within a couple days of you as well, hoping to see it soon, keep me posted my friend, hope you guys see them soon
If it doesnt pick up a even 20 days ill have to go to usa2usa

So,. I have ate current orders out. 

I'm starting to understand this my be wrong may be right but I am in the midwest, granted this is speculation because I dont know the Poe it used to be NYC but I'm reading on other gender I sometimes goes to Chicago.  Anyway 

2 packs shipped on the 3/24 still no arrival .

Since them I had 2 packs arrive. First being shipped 4/1 arrived 4/18.

Second pack shipped 4/3 and arrived 4/20.

All accoumtes for.

You are the man max guys all I ask if that you just post them when received. Not just when ulthebpodtal service is messing up or stuff. Hr mentioned that to mr an an email and hes got more than enough customers and wanted to to pass thidbalokg he wants honest reviews. 

Hello friends,

I had info that USA custom have action and stopped most of  packages.

I need to make a pause with sending next 15-20 days.When everything calm down I will post it here on forum and you can also contact me on my emails like always.

I m still sending for all other countries.

what I can say?Bad luck.Waiting and hope to everything will be like before

Wish you all the best

donate end on march (pm for date)
Ll received dated 4 16 

:( 

already talked to max

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back