MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Little late here as to be expected since police detained me three weeks.   Unrelated to out forum

I hade ordered 7 magazines before first on hit. That how I trust max.  All came thru and was glad to see them when I got home.  My last double mag was not in yet but they didn't detur me from donating double again sight unseen 

Trust max. Rely. 

Donation 1-12-21  thru 2-15

All received besides late order and this one 

Max is RELIABLE

Donated 2/06

A couple before and after

Each one came through. About 30 days.  What is expected and he answered my questions

Thanks max
my last few orders all took around 30 days too plus or minus a day or two it was weird but its well worth the wait max is the best

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello my friends,

sorry for not to share more time with you here on forum.JUst want to say that everything is ok now after some problems with delivery during December.I hope all people received reships and we can continue to work like always.This thing with virus made mess in all segments in our lives and thats reflected also on post offices.

I have many feedbacks that everything is ok now.

If you have some questions or suggestions you can contact me on my emails or put questions here.

Thank you and wish you all to stay away from corona virus but not from corona beer :)

Hello my friends,

sorry for not to share more time with you here on forum.JUst want to say that everything is ok now after some problems with delivery during December.I hope all people received reships and we can continue to work like always.This thing with virus made mess in all segments in our lives and thats reflected also on post offices.

I have many feedbacks that everything is ok now.

If you have some questions or suggestions you can contact me on my emails or put questions here.

Thank you and wish you all to stay away from corona virus but not from corona beer :)
good to hear thanks for the update max stay safe buddy

Hey guys sorry for the review on this one, been out of town with work. Everything is great as always!

Shipped Feb 25th

Landed march 11

just another day

Ordered 2 packs 2/06

Tn2/8

Rec 3/12

Typical max fashion 

Max is my fave vendor. This was just because he was efficient but recently.ive ordered and few at one time and it got confusing. It still is.  This is first-time since my first order with max that I have anxieties

You have never failed me yet

Thank you for reading my emails and I know your busy

I'm usually a very quiet customer for max but I've had questions 

10/10 

ordered vitamins almost mid month, no update on tracking, and then arrives.

Just about two weeks, Max is the best.

And yes, the are good quality as always.

10/10 

ordered vitamins almost mid month, no update on tracking, and then arrives.

Just about two weeks, Max is the best.

And yes, the are good quality as always.
May i ask you a couple of questions?

1. Were you automatically given TN on your MAX order? I usually am but haven't been on last two orders 

2. Arrived in two weeks?  I live in MW USA automatically I its about 30 day wait

I made a mistake and wonder what will happen

MAX DO YOU READ THIS? lol

I mailed and made for WU then sent donation forgot to send my addresses and stuff max. He got the monet so he had to have gotten the mtcn so I had to have sent my in c o even tho I don't remember 

I've mentioned the order and number.   

I hope I didn't coz too many problems.  I know that got my address  on multiple posts and can find out who I am

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back