MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I certainly hope that you ladies and gentleman are correct about this vendor: shipped Nov 20 and today is Jan 11. Nothing yet. I mentioned earlier about track24.net.  Well the arrival times on the site have now changed. They moved up a week. End of the month now.

I still owe this forum/website 50 dollars. I was supposed to pay beginning of this month. Now it will be beginning of next month. February. I hope Max can reship and if all eventually arrive I can pay him for the one he reshipped.
yea u cant use the track24 its never right and the estimated times always change ,it will show

@Nirvanadone87

How does the est delivery time work on track24?

I am in US and using track24 shows me when it left country of origin but them it goes untracked until it arrives at my door

If you are able to use it for est delivery  times then please share with me how 

I have just used track24, but to a different part of the world, tracking was good, but estimated  time of arrival was way out by about 3-4 weeks late.. delivery 10 days, their delivery date 20-02 to 05-03?

Well, max gave me package numbers that were only good in Serbian postal system he said. At the track24.net, I typed in those numbers and that is where I got the estimated delivery time. However: it doesn't mention anything about leaving the continent....i.e. stuck in Serbia or Belgrade or something I can not remember. ALSO: the track24.net sight proceeded to move the estimated delivery date up a week, lol. SO....  I contacted max and he is reshipping half. Hopefully they arrive. I also promised him that if I received all the mags, i would pay for the reship; which I will. If nothing arrives, I will cease future business.

@Nirvanadone87

How does the est delivery time work on track24?

I am in US and using track24 shows me when it left country of origin but them it goes untracked until it arrives at my door

If you are able to use it for est delivery  times then please share with me how 
no im saying you CANT use track24 for that it says an estimated time when u enter a tracking number but the longer u type it in and more weeks u keep checking it changes the estimated date so its not reliable at all imo u simply get a when it left destination counrty and then nothing till its at yet door

@DJR123

2 hours ago, DJR123 said:
Well, max gave me package numbers that were only good in S postal system he said. At the track24.net, I typed in those numbers and that is where I got the estimated delivery time. However: it doesn't mention anything about leaving the continent....i.e. stuck in Sa or de or something I can not remember. ALSO: the track24.net sight proceeded to move the estimated delivery date up a week, lol. SO....  I contacted max and he is reshipping half. Hopefully they arrive. I also promised him that if I received all the mags, i would pay for the reship; which I will. If nothing arrives, I will cease future business.
dont worrie i have waited longer than you before and it wasnt even during the christmas rush they literally ALWAYS show man, if you do get a reship your original mag will end up showing up right after he sends the reship i have had that happen a few times lol, try this one 

https://en.trackitonline.ru/?

but like i said above your gona get tracking saying it left the orgin county and then nothing till yer mail man comes wanting a signature for it

p.s. you might wana edit the counrtys and citys names out of yer post idk if it breaks the rules or not

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the letter today. 3rd one ever I think... I've been around this for a long time with good luck.

Was beginning to expect an issue. It had been about 6 weeks since it left origin.

Right. I wanted 24track.net is no good for tracking. It keeps on changing dates. AND if have heard from multiple place sources that tracking from this vendor is nearly impossible; the mags show when they show and they do usually show. All names and places I have used thus far have been pseudonyms. U know, to protect the innocent

If coming from the part of the world as above, seems to be a delay, 2 months from same destination, still waiting...

I have used max before and just used again few days ago. I'm aware of the delays. I know it will get here and any delay is shipping 

Got the letter today. 3rd one ever I think... I've been around this for a long time with good luck.

Was beginning to expect an issue. It had been about 6 weeks since it left origin.
when you say you got letter are you saying you got a "love letter" from customs? or are you saying you finally got yer order from max and everything was fine?

Darn limited editing...

Max is cool, we'll work something out. I can get similar products more locally but I prefer to order from him. I'm hesitant to use same address again. Maybe a PO box or something.

I'm on vacation so I will deal with that when I get back.

Darn limited editing...

Max is cool, we'll work something out. I can get similar products more locally but I prefer to order from him. I'm hesitant to use same address again. Maybe a PO box or something.

I'm on vacation so I will deal with that when I get back.

20 hours ago, Nirvanadone87 said:
when you say you got letter are you saying you got a "love letter" from customs? or are you saying you finally got yer order from max and everything was fine?

Sorry. Yes a LL.

Wow that's surprising what day was the order shipped? are you sure it was maxs pack the LL is for were u expecting anything from a different vendor? only reason i ask is in all my years i have never got a LL from maxs mags, are you in usa? and dont worrie i orderd to same address for years that had gotten like 30 love letters from mulriple different vendors

20 hours ago, Nirvanadone87 said:
when you say you got letter are you saying you got a "love letter" from customs? or are you saying you finally got yer order from max and everything was fine?
Sorry. Yes a LL.

Wow that's surprising what day was the order shipped? are you sure it was maxs pack the LL is for were u expecting anything from a different vendor? only reason i ask is in all my years i have never got a LL from maxs mags, are you in usa? and dont worrie i orderd to same address for years that had gotten like 30 love letters from mulriple different vendors

Yeah definitely his. USA yes.

I've had 2 of the 3 LLs I recall in recent years from Max's shipments.

Have had many come through ok though. IDK. I'll see what happens with a reship. 

Yeah definitely his. USA yes.

I've had 2 of the 3 LLs I recall in recent years from Max's shipments.

Have had many come through ok though. IDK. I'll see what happens with a reship. 
when did max ship it how long did it take for them to send the LL out to you?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back