MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Got my package. Sent 24. and received the 10. here in EU. Great stealth! I would worry for the folks following the shipping tracker. It popped up in my country out of nowhere and I got it 2 days later. 

+ 1 from me

Just placed an order a week ago with max, we have an extensive history I was actually the first to order and receive if you go back to page 1 so I know he's solid. I had let me status as a sponsor lapse so I wasn't aware of such waits, hopefully it's not as bad as it seems I'll keep everyone updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Track24dotnet shows a 30-50 day ETA from date of ship. Try checking it to see when your est arrival dates are and let us know. I will continue to be patient as it is that time of the year delays are inevitable. My order was placed shortly after yours. I’ve dealt w max prior to being a part of this forum and have had nothing but good experiences. No doubts of delivery happening. Keep us posted as will I. 
track24.net does potentially seem to work. Gives me future delivery dates. Wide range though: one or two months total

I'm at 32 days now, but not particularly worried. Have never had any reason to doubt Max.
Pre-covid 2 weeks was a typical time, all bets are off now.

Agreed, max is as solid as they come. He's the definition of consistent, not breathing down his neck as I'm glad he is still offering us these wonderful services. 

Ordered: November 26

Mailed:    November 30

Arrived:   December 29

NE US

31 days to receive after shipping, which was actually way better than I was expecting under the current postal and COVID-19 issues. No fault of Max of course! 1st time customer with Max. I have been out of the game for a few years due to various reasons, so I donated to DBG again after years of no orders. Glad I did, or I wouldn't have known about the loss of Dusko, Medicival, and Zone, whom I had used back in the day (I guess I'm dating myself here lol). Max is a perfect replacement, and I'm VERY glad to have found him. Great communications, prices, and products (always LOVED k$als).  Great stealth as well, order was spot on and definitely the real deal, even had a few extras. Definitely recommend Max, and I'm sure shipping times will be much shorter in the near future. Will be ordering again soon! Highly recommend!

No need to worry with max.  They always come,  From normal 2 weeks to a month, month and a half ive even had recently.   To this point, they all come.   @rumple Yeah Dusko was solid, your right, Max is perfect replacement.

No need to worry with max.  They always come,  From normal 2 weeks to a month, month and a half ive even had recently.   To this point, they all come.   @rumple Yeah Dusko was solid, your right, Max is perfect replacement.
Yeah, after doing this for a few years, a months wait doesn't even stress me any more. If I was in a hurry, there a plenty of domestic vendors to tide me over until an international vendor can accomadate. Patience and having a supply stash for emergencies helps keep the anxiety levels low.

Don't remember dates with all this covid and UK variant of covid plus Brexit. But received today day before Brexit. I actually think Max has superpowers!!! 

Stealth ++++

Price     ++++

Speed  does not come in to it as things are uncertain for all of us now. 

Max, a true Gent. 

Still waiting but as I said before track24.net says that it will arrive this month. Been waiting since late Nov. I personally wouldn't hit him up on a reship until either the day is up on track24.net or I get a confisc. notice. The day it due be approx 2 months day it be due so that seems about right to me for a hit up. Covid, postal problems, etc. 

I dont get an ETA for delivery.i looked around for it, but no luck. I am on day 32 Shipped 9th of december. Hoping for something this next week. 

Thid current mode of shipping, I'd it requiring a signature upon arrival? By current I mean the last couple months, in which travel can take 30-60 days. I dont believe this is EMS shipping. 

Thid current mode of shipping, I'd it requiring a signature upon arrival? By current I mean the last couple months, in which travel can take 30-60 days. I dont believe this is EMS shipping. 
yes u still gona have to sign or atleast basiclly be present when delivery arrives and u can be handed the package 

I certainly hope that you ladies and gentleman are correct about this vendor: shipped Nov 20 and today is Jan 11. Nothing yet. I mentioned earlier about track24.net.  Well the arrival times on the site have now changed. They moved up a week. End of the month now.

I still owe this forum/website 50 dollars. I was supposed to pay beginning of this month. Now it will be beginning of next month. February. I hope Max can reship and if all eventually arrive I can pay him for the one he reshipped.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back