MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Ordered 9/10

Received 9/17. Midwest USA

After 3 packages disappearing over the last 6 months from max this 4th one shows up in 1 week. I also have 2 others stuck in NY going on 1-2 weeks from other vendors. I don’t know if certain packages are getting ripped off or lost but the postal system needs fixed. Anyhow max took care of me as always. 

I just received another reship from max from over 2 months ago. Thanks max. 
^when i read this i had a good feeling and today my reship arrived from the end of july right at the 2 month mark exactly max is really the best and one of the only vendors i use on the fourm always comes through my order before this one only took 2 weeks so thinking shipping times getting back to normal my advice to everyone waiting just hold tight yer mags will eventually show up

@Pushkii sent you a DM Max is the shit! Yes they are very discreet. During the worst of Covid I only used US to US vendors. Read my DM he has exactly what you need!

Love and best wishes hev

@adidas186 I’ve had the Bensdn before and love it. Did you try the new blue ones? I’m interested in those if they are the Auaparin if you remember what they were called? If not no worries, I’ve had good luck with blues if they are the far eastern European brand.

@adidas186 I’ve had the Bensdn before and love it. Did you try the new blue ones? I’m interested in those if they are the Auaparin if you remember what they were called? If not no worries, I’ve had good luck with blues if they are the far eastern European brand.
The new blue ones are Bosaurin. And while they unfortunately lack an imprint unlike Apaurin, they are of high quality, and you can tell from the manufacturing how crisp they are with a gloss and slightly speckled, 

Max is just...let me put it this way. There's never a day that I'm not thinking about my next possible order. There's not enough good things to say in a post. You will always be taken care of, that im sure of.

The new blue ones are Bosaurin. And while they unfortunately lack an imprint unlike Apaurin, they are of high quality, and you can tell from the manufacturing how crisp they are with a gloss and slightly speckled, 

Max is just...let me put it this way. There's never a day that I'm not thinking about my next possible order. There's not enough good things to say in a post. You will always be taken care of, that im sure of.
Love it. Appreciate the informative answer. I figured the quality was just as good as ever compared to the other classics from that area. Thanks for the response!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back