MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I'm going on about 2 months now but Max has always come through. I'll order US and then it'll come. I wish I could stock up and order from Max, he's such a great guy, just so much uncertainty even with US. But I still will put orders in with Max. Keep You all Updated. Good Luck!

I'm going on about 2 months now but Max has always come through. I'll order US and then it'll come. I wish I could stock up and order from Max, he's such a great guy, just so much uncertainty even with US. But I still will put orders in with Max. Keep You all Updated. Good Luck!
I know I wish I had stalked up on a thousand when I had the chance best prices ever. But Max is golden it will eventually come keep us updated with a review when you do receive please.

Thank you Heavenlee

Sorry running Behind. Got my order in the end of July. A+++ Meds. Slight delay on top of COVID 19 it got delivered to my neighbor who forgot to bring it over for a week or so. So I'm guessing they got it in the end of July, maybe beginning of August. So A Little over 60 days. Not Max's fault as the hold up was shipping. Thanks Max! 

Just placed an order with Max.  He has always been solid so it feels good to know they are all landing at some point in time.  I did not realize the virus was causing so many delays.  I'll update you guys how things go!

It’s been 3 months since donation and nothing (not even bad news). Asked for a tn and no response. First time with Max, might have been burned. Just wish he would reply. 

It’s been 3 months since donation and nothing (not even bad news). Asked for a tn and no response. First time with Max, might have been burned. Just wish he would reply. 
you havent been burned max doesnt do that, i just got a pack from may few days ago just about 80 days total, and the tracking numbers are useless anyways after they leave his country (1 or 2 days) you will not get any tracking updates untill it just shows up at yer door, dont worrie it will show been dealing with max for years hes one of the best on this fourm ,with mail the way it is right now its outa his control how long it takes and the delays are not his fault at all just be patient i promise you it will arrive

you havent been burned max doesnt do that, i just got a pack from may few days ago just about 80 days total, and the tracking numbers are useless anyways after they leave his country (1 or 2 days) you will not get any tracking updates untill it just shows up at yer door, dont worrie it will show been dealing with max for years hes one of the best on this fourm ,with mail the way it is right now its outa his control how long it takes and the delays are not his fault at all just be patient i promise you it will arrive
I agree. I’m always patient with this kinda stuff as mail is generally slow. (When I said “burned”, I didn’t mean by Max). I was going to count it as a loss (Due to mail) but Max reached and wants to fix it. I wasn’t going to even ask him to do that. Very surprised! 

I’m hoping to get mine. I have 2 packs that are 4 months now with no LL and 1 pack at a month and a half. I don’t know why they aren’t showing and no LL either. It used to be 2-3 weeks from order to receive. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ballin don’t worry about it worst-case scenario Max will make it right. I’ve been using Max over the last 10 years without fail this guy is one of the best vendors ever.

Yea he’s been good as long as I’ve known him. I’m just trying to figure out where the packages are going 

Yea he’s been good as long as I’ve known him. I’m just trying to figure out where the packages are going 
they literally just sitting there in some post office i think my last order took about 80 days and i got one in waiting on thats at about 40days in but they will end up showing

Got in my max package.  Took right around 3 weeks!  Almost like normal shipping times

Also wanted to add,  Max has a new blue valium, if you have the choice go with Bensedine.  The new ones are almost same size as ksalol with no imprint.. Sure quality is there.

Max offers to ship in blister packs as well, not many in a package but its an option

If you go to the post office and give them the tracking # they can see It, but online tracking doesn’t work. They said yeah it processed through ISC and a week later arrived. Once it’s in the country they have trscking data available just have to call or ask them to look It up in person. Strange but helpful. 23 days. I miss EMSl

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back