MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Hello 

Magazine delivery took 25 days ?

EU to US ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mountainman1188

i got a mag less than 30 days ago and ordered again about 2 weeks in waiting on my current order expect it in about one or 2 more weeks i will update everyone when it arrives

First shipment mid-covid chaos took 50 days. I’ve been waiting about as long for an order made a week after that one. Scary to wait this long when I’m used to only waiting a week or so

haven't heard shit since quick donation on 6/1. no tn, not even an email response what do ya guys think?

just email him again some times (very rare) it can take a week or so to get it sent out
I got it figured out. protonmail doesn't work as well as it used to. changing to a new gmail. I didn't receive his several up to date emails.  problem solved. 

anyone have anything land lately almost at 50 days here expecting any day now though

anyone have anything land lately almost at 50 days here expecting any day now though
Similar situation, I have 100% confidence in Max from previous interactions so not worried. Approaching 2 months since tn last updated. 
Never have been able to track his packages after they leave origin service. They just arrive one day, it's a nice surprise.

Similar situation, I have 100% confidence in Max from previous interactions so not worried. Approaching 2 months since tn last updated. 
Never have been able to track his packages after they leave origin service. They just arrive one day, it's a nice surprise.
got my fingers crossed todays the day.....

@Nirvanadone87 good luck to you I have my fingers crossed as well for you. After reading @Admin post about global shipping and just read @Alfapharm its not looking good. I know @Max is totally Golden and its not his fault. This Covid is getting old. I take it seriously because two members of my family are recovering in Miami. Lets hope things change for all our sakes who order from other countries. Good luck to you!

@Nirvanadone87 good luck to you I have my fingers crossed as well for you. After reading @Admin post about global shipping and just read @Alfapharm its not looking good. I know @Max is totally Golden and its not his fault. This Covid is getting old. I take it seriously because two members of my family are recovering in Miami. Lets hope things change for all our sakes who order from other countries. Good luck to you!
yea it still didnt come i was just hopeful because back in late april early may i had one only take 27 days but going on 52 or 53 days now.......

i know its not maxs fault but its like a kick in the nuts everyday wen it dosent come 

@Nirvanadone87 I agreeI have been waiting on a letter to arrive its in my city but taking forever to get to me. I keep getting delays even from freaking amazon! It sucks for @Max too. Luckily I received my last order with him in 10 days. I would love to order from him but with delivery issues I am going us to us now. I'm thinking of you I'm in the same spot as you. Sucky hopefully tomorrow ! 

pushing 60 days on a order from may, SOOOO frustrating seeing orders placed after mine arriving, delivery times seem to be under 30 days now but mine is stuck in god knows where , i know its completely not maxs fault and completely out of his hands he always has been great just u$p$ is really messed up right now i swear ima kiss the mail man when this one shows 

I know some products are only avaiable in the EU section. That sucks you have been having bad luck lately. But all my us to us orders have been 4 days except one cause he ran our of stock but did receive tn today. Good luck to you your in my thoughts! Talk about bad luck and timing!

All good now on my end! Almost exactly 2 months but I knew that was likely amid this chaos. He also warned me. 
Max is a solid guy, I've never had any issues.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back