MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Tn received 2/18

bird landed 2/28

USA.

Another awesome experience with Max.

Anyone herd from Max recently? any idea what his shipping situation is like atm?

Last edited:
Anyone herd from Max recently? any idea what his shipping situation is like atm?
yea i have talked to him the shipping situation is its non existant they are locked down he cannt ship out i missed mine going out by like a day just my luck

yea i have talked to him the shipping situation is its non existant they are locked down he cannt ship out i missed mine going out by like a day just my luck
Sounds like me during the postal strike in December. I missed it going out by one freaking day. 

Hopefully shipping will be back on track soon, i read it was supposed to only be a couple weeks

@op8d did you even read any of the recent posts in this thread? Because on the same day, only 9h before your post, there was another post reading "Hopefully shipping will be back on track soon". And since that was only two days ago, I guess there are no transit times at all at this point, so we all have to wait until things are starting to get back to "normal". 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have spoken with them and they have commenced to sending magazines to the US

Thanks for your input tho, very helpful 

@op8d if that really is the case and max is able to continue his services, I apologize to you and hope you get your mags as soon as possible and without any problems :)

@aenima1336 @aenima1336

@op8d did you even read any of the recent posts in this thread? Because on the same day, only 9h before your post, there was another post reading "Hopefully shipping will be back on track soon". And since that was only two days ago, I guess there are no transit times at all at this point, so we all have to wait unti

@op8d if that really is the case and max is able to continue his services, I apologize to you and hope you get your mags as soon as possible and without any problems :) thankmm
I appreciate your maturity, it speaks volumes about a person 

I make quips time to time and would hope someone didn't get aggressive in their words about me. 

I thank you again and hope to exchange experiences like this 

Namaste 

Op8d

@op8d of course friend. I'm not perfect, so if I'm wrong, I have no problem to admit it and apologize. No false pride needed 😊

I delayed my response a bit to also get back to topic then. So can you give an answer to your own question by now? Any updates yet?

@op8d of course friend. I'm not perfect, so if I'm wrong, I have no problem to admit it and apologize. No false pride needed 😊

I delayed my response a bit to also get back to topic then. So can you give an answer to your own question by now? Any updates yet?
If they have commenced to shipping then the update is this, it can take anywhere from 8 to 30 something days. I’ve had one make it in 8. I’ve had one make it in 34. In my opinion, it’s usually around 11 days. There’s just no way to give you an accurate prediction. All about luck and timing

@PennyE yep, just as usual... But I get your point  :) I was kinda tired and obviously didn't put the words right. My apologies.

So just to be clear, I didn't expect to get any exact data at all. 

I was asking op8d in particular, because they mentioned to have an active order atm and I assume that 10-12 days after order placed or sent, they'd be able to give a little follow up with some general info on the current status. Just something like "pack accepted but not moving since X days" or "pack accepted, processed/left country after Y days". Just to get a general idea of how things are going by now.

Also, in my opinion, date shipped/received should be enough for a review. So I obviously wouldn't ask for any steps in between if this specific case wouldn't be a bit more special compared to your usual order/shipping process. Hence the question.

Has anyone received anything from Max recently? just wondering how slow the mail is going. Been over 15 days.

Definitely longer than usual, but I have faith. I feel that things are about to start moving quicker, more will be revealed.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back