MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
yeh  its been on departure from outward office of exchange BEOGR** C for 16 days

yeh  its been on departure from outward office of exchange BEOGR** C for 16 days
Are you using 17 track? Any other tracking system will not give you the information you want. It sounds like you using posta.rs

@mistabenzo cauae how he packages it's obv just shake it my mailman new what they were he even stole some
Max has the most consistent packaging with reliability that I've seen. I've never had an issue with how he does it, or had anyone else say that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@maxmagnus can you please add some more stealth i cant go through you cuz customs can easily hear them and detect them sometimes you gotta switch your style up i hate how i cant use you cause im worried of customs getting them

you wont be seeing any updates after it leaves origin counrty on most tracking sites the best tracking site to use is parcelsapp.com it will show when it hits the usa customs and when its delivered an info and updates the other sites dont have

you wont be seeing any updates after it leaves origin counrty on most tracking sites the best tracking site to use is parcelsapp.com it will show when it hits the usa customs and when its delivered an info and updates the other sites dont have
i use tracktrace.delivery

Sixteen days to cross the pond (I'm sure it was really only 2 or 3 days, but it sat in a box for 2 weeks because Dejoy's ten-year plan is part of the MAGA cancer that metastasized and spread across the country), 2 days to cross the country. 18 days total. Absolutely perfect package and flawless stealth. Max is as reliable as they come! Thanks Max! 💯💪🚀🍻🤘

Dear friends,

I receive a lot of messages so I apologize to everyone that I response a little bit later.

Please, when you send e-mails, writte that you are from this forum, and I will response faster.

Thank you for understanding me.

Greetings for all from this forum

@mistabenzo cauae how he packages it's obv just shake it my mailman new what they were he even stole some
I don’t think a mail worker is going to risk their job, well paying job, to take “some” of them. If somehow the mail worker knew and wanted them, they would have taken them all, not some. I think hearing meds shake could be any number of things (not that His packing has this issue that I’m aware of). Most would think of supplements, vitamins, beads, whatever else before they come to your conclusion and take “some”. I don’t mean to be rude, but what your saying sounds a bit fishy…

Hey guys,

so many good reviews of max on here. I am just a little worried. I made a donation Monday morning and still have not received any TN or even a timeframe of when my items will be sent out… The only thing that worrys me is that all the reviews I have seen, the TN is given and items sent out next day. It’s almost the end of the week and I haven’t heard anything from max. And my donation was early Monday morning, I guess I assumed it would go out Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. Or at least an email to let me know it would be a few days, but nothing… Should I be worried or am I over-anxious? Any help would be appreciated…

Hey guys,

so many good reviews of max on here. I am just a little worried. I made a donation Monday morning and still have not received any TN or even a timeframe of when my items will be sent out… The only thing that worrys me is that all the reviews I have seen, the TN is given and items sent out next day. It’s almost the end of the week and I haven’t heard anything from max. And my donation was early Monday morning, I guess I assumed it would go out Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. Or at least an email to let me know it would be a few days, but nothing… Should I be worried or am I over-anxious? Any help would be appreciated…
Never mind folks… I have gotten a response for the delay =] 

Dear friends,

Somebody is trying to steal my protonmail so I beg you to send all mails to tutanota mail.

Greetings to all of you

Another magazine from Max

Shipped 10/26

Received 11/19 in great condition and stealth was tighter. Here in the great white north east.

Thanks again Max.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back