MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I donated on January 27th. For the first month and a half he was stringing me along saying "it will arrive any day, it arrives 100% of the time". Which is obviously nonsense, and has no way of knowing that. Then in mid March he offered me a refund which he lied about, and has been ignoring me ever since. I don't understand this at all because I have been nothing but polite to him the entire time. He needs to make this right.
The man that wants his money back has received his package, which confirmed in post office to me. Everybody that works fair know that nobody work with me negative.
And one more time, I apologize to sir that every day ask to refund his money for the package that he has received.

Greetings
Max

Mine landed last week like quick.

Away: 4/27
Reading my mags: 5/4 or 5/5

Fastest ever

I posted on here earlier today for Max to respond to my email. Well, i got a response from that fake account maxrnmag....
Whoever it is knows my protonmail addy. They sent me a nenu, said there was sale prices. They also sent a btc address that is new as i have known max for years
Whats going on?

post the screenshots
The screenshot images contain metadata that can identify the device that created the screenshot, and puts both you and the vendor at risk. With the closing of the old board and the multiple vendor shutdowns by the authorities, it is incredibly poor OPSEC to be posting screenshots with exact communication times and other data that puts yourself, the vendors, and this entire board at risk. You should certainly ask the moderators to remove those posts.

I posted on here earlier today for Max to respond to my email. Well, i got a response from that fake account maxrnmag....
Whoever it is knows my protonmail addy. They sent me a nenu, said there was sale prices. They also sent a btc address that is new as i have known max for years
Whats going on?
I have posted that protonmail has been compromised. Don't use protonmail.

@maxmagnus so what email should i be contacting you with? i have always used the tutanota email but havent ordered in a while let me know please thanks

Hi DBG and Max,

How often do packages sent from Max get intercepted by US Customs?
Also, if it does get intercepted do you reship?
I am on east coast of USA if that helps with determining likelihood of package getting intercepted.

I also wanted to provide info to vendors that US Customs sometimes search packages if the handwritten address looks similar to a previous package containing copyrighted reading material. Just trying to help promote OPSEC.

7.5 weeks to US
i was thinking i got overlooked but kept it confidential coz ive never had a problem b4 with max
Came today
Usual ksuspects
Thx MAX

7.5 weeks, wow
Yeah. Bit of a stretch but without there being a ll sent to me after a month I was perplexed on what had happened to it. So I kept biting my time, interacting with Max on a courteous basis he swore that they had been sent and I took him for his word on it because his word has never let me wrong before. It didn't this time either. Max is a good businessman and I trust him more than I trust most people in my neighborhood. New paragraph Max is a businessman

Max did me right just when i thought eksewhere
I kike your customer eloquent with a touch that gypsy heritage
Youre doing great

I don't understand how this person

I don't understand how this person got my email. I'm not listed. Very Strange.... might be leo....?
It’s hard to say. I received scammer emails to my proton even though I hadn’t ordered mags in over a year. This wasn’t recent, but seeing it happen to members again is concerning. Make sure to double check the email addy, change your password, or don’t use protonmail.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back