MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I think I saw this posted but wanted to confirm, Max is no longer doing TNs? I mean not really a big deal because you couldn't really track it very far but I was just curious. Still would be nice to know the date your order shipped in some cases. Thanks!

It was sent on 25th to USA, think it'll be any longer, last time was super quick

Unfortunately for me, after two months waiting, order hasn't arrived. But Max comunication has always been very good and at the end he preferred to refund me. So the feedback is positive.
Only I can't understand why he does not use tracking shipping to my country so I can't know where the shipping has been stopped/lost/stolen.
I have to rectify myself!
Order RECEIVED finally after 2 months and a half. All perfect.
Max had made a refund so now I gave him money back again.
Max is a great person and a great vendor.

it's been a while since I've received a pack from Max. Is a signature still required? No biggie I'm just curious.

Just got a TD from Max. 18 days from day I ordered. Quick question to anyone that uses him, i ordered two different books. decent sized amounts of each book. one book was in this pack. should i expect the other book to come in a seperate pack? TIA!

And Thanks Max!

Just got a TD from Max. 18 days from day I ordered. Quick question to anyone that uses him, i ordered two different books. decent sized amounts of each book. one book was in this pack. should i expect the other book to come in a seperate pack? TIA!

And Thanks Max!
In my experience if it was thr same address he staggers by a few days so they don't show up at customs together looking fishy. I'd expect 3-5. Days.

And Thanks Max!
never mind. I just talk to Max. He just responded. The other book went out a few days later. Man Max is on his freaking game. he even sent me more than a handful of extras chapters of the first book. Thank you very much Max. I really appreciate you. Good luck to everyone waiting on anything. May the force be with all of you.. just remember, Max always comes thru!

Don't give up. I waited 2 months + one time last year, but it arrived. patience will be needed, but the articles are the best.
yeah i've received 1 of 2. it is just 2 is lagging a bit. 23 (really more like 19 if he staggered the shipments) days but I know it will come. before I came back, I had one take 38 days one time with max. That was the exception not the rule. He always comes thru. Max the man!

Pack 2 of 2 has touched down. Exactly the book was looking for with extra pages. Took approximately a smidge over 24 days!! Thanks Max! Awesome! I could not be happier with this vendor. The best deals on this site. You just gotta be patient and plan your trips.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back