MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Dear friends, just now one member from the forum contacted me, that he got his package, which is sent 9 days ago.
Please, let me know when your packages arrives, so we can see from which one customs packages arrives faster, or slower, so we can try to accelerate delivery.

Thank you all
Best greetings

Max

Dear friends,

Great news. Finaly my clients from usa that have being patient, starting to telling me they got their packages.Because packages arrives after 45 days (don't know the reason, only to usa) I apologize to everybody
and everybody that have ordered since 15th of September, and waited for their package to arrive for too long, with next order I will send 20% more tabs as a bonus, and gift from me to you, for being patient
It was not about us, it was about usa posts or whatever, because at the other countries, for example: Canada, New Zeland, France, Sweden, England, Australia have got their packages within 9 days.

Thank you all for being patient

Does anyone have any updates on anything received in the past 30 days. I know things have been a mess with a strike in Max’s area but I thought things got sorted out.

Does this mean here on out that packages shipped will deliver in normal times?

Or

Parcels from previous 45 days are beginning to land or both?

Hello everyone
Thank you very much for being patient
It is all arriving now, ones who didn't receive packages yet, will receive within next few days

Greetings
Max
Thanks for the update max
It's been a wait but with you behind the wheel I'm confident

What does he have on his list that is manufactured by Pfizer? I haven't ever seen anything he offered produced by said company. Could you full me in?
zans. ask for a menu. he's got the typical serbian blue pellets and fizer peachy's.

Please if anybody has USA touchdown, plz advise of delivery time
Thank you
Op8d

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back